RISE AND SHINE BOYS

.... today is the day the normies will be forced to swallow the biggest redpill they've ever swallowed!

Pizzagate is about to blow wide open and people are going to be arrested.

PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/
w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i've been hearing this every day since sessions was confirmed. go larp somewhere else.

Praise kek

I'm ready to help Mr President

It will be deleted.

prove it

what makes you say that op you faggot

digies confirm, praise him

HAHAHAHAH NOOOOO DONT SAY THAT

now they will call you a shill

>00
>prove it
>mfw

I want to believe, but I have waited so long.

Someone please batsignal FBIanon to give us a sign. I am dying.

So when nothing happens can we drop this pizzagate crap?

quads confirms pizzagate happening tomorrow

Dude I love pizza!

>asks for a sign
>8855
ask and it is given

re-roll because it's happening today, not tomorrow - dumb aussie timezone.

reroll.

by a true believer.

my faith in kek has given me digies. do you not understand?

I shall show you the way.

Kek has truly blessed thou

Could it ... be true ?

what did kek mean by this?

>Pizzagate is about to blow wide open and people are going to be arrested.

This better fucking happen.

I'm sick of the left still going on that Hillary is some queen that had her crown stolen.

>could it be true
look and see brother
>99

Stop teasing kek

Praise him

Do Bogs rule over Rothschilds?

Definitely

oh they will

Praise Kek.

Fail because kek hates forced memes. Good effort though

Wow, you're the first person to notice me fail doing it

I see now, praise kek for exposing these filty abusers, its time

Considering most of what the FBIanon would happen never happened, I'm going to say he's full of shit.

That and about a million other things that would indicate he was full of shit. You guys are idiots for believing someone worked at the FBI just because he said a bunch of shit you agreed with.

praise kek, shadilay niggers

everyone will overdose on redpills

It's clear that something very big is going to happen

You do realize that he told us last July that Clinton and co. were pedophiles, but Pizzagate didn't start until Wikileaks confirmed it in late October?

Who else saw that john podesta video?

>00

It won't happen

I remember that. I'm willing to bet that bill and Hillary try to flee the country

Not me gib me a link pls.

I will meditate on this message for five minutes.

If I get the digies...you know what

PRAISE! տտտ

If you believe the tabloids, she already did try to flee to Bahrain. Unconfirmed though.

Its the shitposting lady boy again.

Are you mad that one of the main reasons thailand exists is for pedophiles?

Nothing is going to happen.

"The National Johns Suppression Initiative ran from Jan. 18 through Feb. 5 and led to the arrests of 29 sex traffickers and of 723 people who tried to purchase sex, the Cook County sheriff’s office said. It included nearly 30 law enforcement agencies across 15 states."
So booking guys soliciting prosties?

Combine this with California's removal of underage worker's legal liability for being in the industry, while still punishing Johns...Gotta keep those private prison numbers up hey?

What would I care, I don't visit whores.

I believe pizzagate is real but we have to give sessions time. He just got in. Rounding up all these people will take some doing. We shouldn't make pizzagate threads unless we actually have something new to discuss.

Yeah but the FBIanon LARP 11 days ago told us Sessions was briefed in full weeks ago, and that arrests only needed his signature.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/

yeah lets give him some time guys

meanwhile SOME LITTLE ARYAN CHILD IS GETTING FUCKED BY SOME SAUDI PRINCE THAT BOUGHT HER FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

SHADILAY FUCKBOIS, ITS TIEM!!!

well now we have the podesta video (audio mainly) evidence .......

Yeah that video is fucked up but its basically Alec Baldwin 2.0. Not sure if any proof of pedo activity there.

rerolling praise him

prove it kangaroo nigger

You're looking a bit too eager for a troll m8

It was inhuman.

I want to believe.

pizzagate is real check these digits

And the world turned.

It's fucking nothing.

Check em

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc&feature=youtu.be

Ty senpai, dat was spooky af.
May kek burn that pedo shitmeat in hell.

Let me put it this way. Since Trump has been elected pedo rings all over the world have been rounded up. I expect the big wigs are last on the list. It's only a matter of time. Maybe the flood in California is the perfect distraction to go after them like the super bowl. They are only gonna get one shot at this so it has to be perfect. Hillary already tried to flee the country.

How many others have tried to relocate on undisclosed Japanese islands? You don't cut the head off a hydra. You wait for the perfect moment to strike and rip out its fucking heart.

Inb4 "it was all an art project"

That's not proof. No judge will sign an arrest warrant for a high profile politicians on the basis of an internet video.

I would love it to be true, just to see the look on this guys face.

I want to believe.

Its getting taken down everywhere every time it gets posted

Not even Alex Jones believes in pizza gate.
if you are more delusional than that nut, just kill yourself.

Nothing will happen as usual. If OP turns out to actually be right for once I will personally sneak over the Canadian border and record myself sucking his dick as penance. Not even joking, because that's how sure I am that this is bullshit.

Alex Jones is a fucking psy-op, get that into your skull.

I have heard there are 2 mod teams based on shift/time of day,they were quite active last night, shutting down threads in seconds.See pic related:

According to my information, the lefty mod team do not only censor pizza threads, but other right-wing threads. This issue was brought to my attention in relation to other topics, not pizza.

Name something Alex Jones has lied about

This. His filters won't protect your precious fluids, but give you a double dose of fluoride instead.

I remember reading that Ewan MacGregor kept making lightsaber noises during the fight scene in Episode 1, as he was having so much fun with it.

>Its getting taken down everywhere every time it gets posted

Probably because it sounds like child abuse.

I want to believe if only because of alone, but any faggot with a naisily voice and a Chicago accent could have made this.

WHAT THE FUCK HANG HIM HIGH IN A PUBLIC SQUARE RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The day has come. Praise Kek

Witnessed

Kek confirms lynching

>PRAISE KEK!
Makers sense that Sup Forums is worshipping brown gods...

>Problem loading page

I can see it embedded, but now it's stopped working.

ffs OP, people have been saying this on r_conspiracy for the last week, it won't happen, Donald won't even lock up Shillary let alone bring down half the D.C establishment if the romours are true.

So you'd prefer if all the individuals in that phodo were liberals, instead?

:^)

Rome wasn't built in a day, user.

what emotion was he trying to convey here?

What did kek mean by this?

as much as the evidence points to Podesta & Co being creeps etc, Trump could have issued an executive order to execute search warrants against the accused. So far all that Trump has done is backtrack on his promise to #lockherup, because I believe if you go after her she will bring everyone else down with her.

So I watched it.
Got spooked.
Tried to check it again and it says error.
Entered the url and got this.
What's happening...

He'd just get such rash action cock-blocked by liberal, "activist" judges. This is far too important to be flubbed on technicalities.

Kek hath blessed this thread

AYY YO, WE OUT HERE CONSCIOUSLY IMPACTING REALITY THROUGH ANCIENT MEME MAGIC AND THOUGHT FORMS.

PRAISE KEK, HE HATH SHOWN THE WAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dear digits
Should I ready my guns?

I WANT YOOOU TO SHOW ME THE WAAY

bump

anyone got more info on this? seems really convenient that this video would ever be shot in the first place let alone found now. less important but why would anyone film this, if it was for podesta wouldnt he want it to film something that isn't just the wall? not saying its fake just want more info

Holy Fuck yes