70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnW7OT6Dkuw
youtube.com/watch?v=mbGIQ-CdFaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been making 6 figures since I was 22, I'm incredibly self sufficient.

I don't want to give up my independence and risk my income to lock myself into a relationship with some idiot that doesn't invest nearly as much into me as I will into her.

I've had plenty of long term relationships (5 years+) and all in all I find it easier to just go out, meet a girl, date her for a few weeks and get rid of her.

The modern woman is nothing I want to invest in.

Well my parents never married so, and neither will I. Signing a literal contract to stay with someone, what beta behavior.

>canada

>Sweden
contract or not youre fucked

Says the guy who's country is owned by the Chinese and have 2 Million of them, sure buddy.

Kanye looking /fa/scist as fuck

Fatherless boyhoods. Jobs outsourced. Unstable governments. Families expensive and for what? So who could blame them?

Married.
AMA.

Qucik! I have uni in an hour.

is boipussy best natty or bleached?

Why aren't women getting married?

There's no such thing as boi pussy, only women have pussies, my friend.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.
l m a o

this

such a good reposting goy you are, yes you are, a good goy

Women have pussies not boipucci

What are the benefits for a man to marry?

>divorce fucks you over sideways in three different directions, I need to watch my back even with the one supposed to be my soul mate
>LOL WHY MEN DONT MARRY LOL

Family, children, a legacy, an actually fulfilled life.

>know a girl at work who is just as autistic as me in almost the same exact way
>has an extremely obvious crush on me
>can't fucking stand being around her

That's usually how these things go.

>>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.
maybe them bitches should watch their weight and not get shitty tattoos and not be greedy whores

>tfw fatherless boyhood

do you still go to uni at 25

[spoiler]26 here. Thinking of getting back into it to un-do my failure @life[/spoiler]

Why do you need children? I don't think most men want children at all.

100% of men are not women

This is an example of why children need stable homes with both parents. Essentially, proving OP's point.

>Sweden

Implying you could stay with a women in the first place and they wouldn't cuck you to some Arab.

Then again I guess dedication to one woman is kinda pointless when the Muslims get to rape/fuck your wife as well anyways. Not a very inclusive relationship when it comes to marriage huh?

dam ya boi kanye looking fresh af

Why is it always an australian who makes this thread? Who is paying you? What is the goal here? Why do you make this thread nearly everyday?

>Arabs
Are you serious, they're bottom trash and might be able to hook up with some landwhale if lucky

I mean they have both

This

I see the exact same words and thread made everyday

there trying to get the whites to stop breeding so the mudslimes can take over

he looks like wesyley snipes from demolition man.

he may be cosplaying.

>implying any of those things are 'life fulfilling'

>So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?
Because I'm jewish and I'm trying to help the world by making sure there is less of my people in the future. You're welcome.

So, it's again about the female not getting to throw a 30k+ bucks party, hoping that everyone will always remember:

>"UH UR MARRIAGE WAS SO BYUTIFULLLL!"
This is what "marriage" has become.

>TFW you want to get married and have children
>TFW you make decent enough money to live comfortably middle class
>TFW these same women want nothing to do with you because you aren't attractive.
>TFW even women who occupy your place on the attraction scale want no part of you because Tinder exists.
>TFW even girls that are uglier than you want nothing to do with you, because you aren't a liberal degenerate.

Maybe I should just leave NJ.

Massive understatement. When the Bean-counters started treating populations of a nation like a resource instead of a people with hopes,dreams and drives we were doomed. Political intervention in socialital issues is always disastrous.

Allmost all women reproduce and only about 60% of men do.
This basically means that if you fail to get wife, she will get married and have kids anyway. Be it muhamad or lin-dong, someone will fuck her.

50k without a family or having a wedding to pay for is like 100k with a family

Love doesn't exist and women are so very quick to turn on you no matter what they say. I'll marry an 18 year old the day after her high school graduation when I'm 40. Thats the generation that won't have the feminist mindset that destroys civilization .

Or if you don't want one of those to be your wife and you don't want kids, you just stay away altogether.. answering OPs question.

>get married
>wife divorces you and takes your kids
or
>get married
>wife divorces you and leaves you to take care of kids on your own
pick one

This sentence is basically the reason why there's so many bachelor.

Instead of looking why the men won't marry they direct the problem at women suffering and making the men look childish

Men don't owe women shit and neither do women men but people have forgotten this and once that's established people can live happily ever after again

You mean a distracted life. Dont talk like people are anything special. Life is just one big distraction until you die.

I swear we're not all cucks senpai

When you reach the age where you realize you're not a young person anymore (24+ need not apply), the prospects of growing old and alone become more real. You realize children aren't actually that bad, and when you have your own, watching them grow up fills you with a sense of pride you never imagined. Even if kids are annoying 30% of the time, the other 70% of the time they are the most amazing creatures on earth to you. The desire to have children and have a stable adult relationship with one person are the marks of a sexually healthy adult.

Oh look it's this same fucking thread again!
Just fuck off

kanye doesn't fuck around man, I mean I think he looks good

n-no homo

OH BOY LOOK AT ALL THESE WOMEN EAGER TO MARRY ME

CAN'T WAIT TO SETTLE DOWN

>give up your comfort for a lifetime around ungrateful little shits and the occasional boring sex

yeah naw

It's an obvious "guaranteed replies" slide thread. It's probably done by a bot.

Not at all. Just stop dating/marrying bottom of the barrel, shitty people. Get better standards for yourself and you'll get better standards in mates.

Getting married implies I can meet a woman who is a virgin or at least hasn't fucked any darkies.

Guess I won't get married.

Well this makes atleast some sense

We were born for the purpose of procreating. It's everything else that's a distraction. Not that I am anti-distraction, but you're denying nature in that statement. Humans are really on earth for one thing and that's to fuck and ensure a next generation.

>got married last year when i was 22
>tfw every single person my wife and i know tell us we're so young to get married, my mom threw a shitfit that i was too young at the time

what the fuck do people want

What does marriage have to do with any of those?

>70% of young men aren't going to have families
>Look at this from a perspective that only impacts the "means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come."

k

You're just making excuses to stay alone because you fear failure.

Because I'm retard that started to drink excesively when my father died, after 3 years I pay most of my wage for debt for the next 2 and half years, until then no kids for me.
Btw. women like me more when I'm pissed off poorfag than when I was nice guy with decent income

Every fucking time I talk to a woman some time during the conversation I will think of 5 other things I'd rather be doing. Most of them can't even hold a conversation, they know nothing about anything, they have no interests. All you can do is talk about stupid shit. And sex is not worth putting up with them.

m8 take a break from posting this exact same thread.

I know it's guaranteed replies but those are false (you)'s you're getting.

22 is not too young to get married. They're retarded. You're a grown adult. People keep trying to extend the expiration date for childhood but no,once you're 18, it's over. You're an adult and will be for the rest of your life. I swear our generation are way too fucking coddled.

Because women are shit now, no reason to get married since I can fuck them for practically no effort and they bring nothing to a relationship other than vagina.

A tiny bit of empathy would be all you'd need to realise why this happened.. are women empathetic? I'm not so sure.

No I genuinely can't meet women.
I don't even have a job.

>people think it's too young at 22

That's beyond retarded.

all (you)'s are good (you)'s.

cause no one wants me

>Please help reddit!

And did they help?

That you keep ending up with these types of women reflects more on you than the women you're with. You're the common denominator my dude.

I went much later than most people, didn't know what to do at 18, so decided to work instead of getting into debt for something I wasn't sure about. I'm second year on a 4 year petroleum engineering degree. I'm not the oldest person present at all.
I personally believe it's advantageous to go when you're older.
While the younger shits are getting drunk on the weekend, I'm hard at work.

Because I like my peaceful, carefree life.

And with the advancements in technology i can trick my brain into satisfied fucking. I get best of both worlds without the baggage.

You're going to be going through a divorce in less than 5 years because she cheated on you.

Women in their 20s are completely unable to be faithful, and every single marriage i have seen with a woman under 30 ended with her sucking down 5 loads from other guys then billing the husband for the rest of her life.

if girls wanted you more girls would want you. market yourself by exaggerating, women are not known for their fine accuracy. Bootstrap that shit or start with a fatty.

Considering the state of women in the west this is a good thing. As the people reproducing will mostly be the conservative people who marry early.

It's what has been happening for decades, liberal degenerates just get outnumbered via breeding since they are degenerates and don't do that or are shit at it. And something theorized long before.

Only problem US has is the growing minority soon to be majority beaner and nigger population.

I'm right there with you bro.

Women were never whores when you could set them on fire for cheating on you.

>>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

Yes, of course, all they care about is the little party in their honor. Sorry that I don't want to support the narcissism of some self absorbed, entitled waste.

Maybe it's that a sign that Anglo countries aren't rich any longer. They are busy with other things as it seems, no time for family. That's not how American rich dream looks like.

row 2 column 3 looks cute tho
would go for afternoon tea with scones and jam with

in fact in that pic it's mainly the white girls who look problematic

Of course they manage to spin this as a negative for women. Maybe men can't find any women because they are ruined?

Nice meme boy

Titus Frost's original announcement:
youtube.com/watch?v=TnW7OT6Dkuw

Arrests Immanent:
youtube.com/watch?v=mbGIQ-CdFaQ

They think they can get a bigger wedding day if they land the big fish and take 15 years to realize that they wanted the least sexy guy at the table.

Theres no job security these days. So why risk a family? Even our politicians mock us about it.

This is a non-factor if you're on a solid career path.

By far the biggest reason for a divorce is a shitty job.

way to ruin a serious joke.

The % is actually almost 100% if you consider niggers/Mexicans getting married just for marriage sake, but don't have a quality family life. Every idiot can get married, what about lasting marriage?

Thread Screenshot

Wizardy.