What do you think of the Vietnamese? How do they compare to other gooks?

What do you think of the Vietnamese? How do they compare to other gooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI
youtube.com/watch?v=b4yRbmlB0ss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have not spent much time in businness with them, but their women are great and great fuck

Southeast Asians are niggers, only East Asian master race is accepted by Sup Forums.

depends if you mean the ones with one spine or two

>to the other gooks
vietnamese are the gooks and zipperheads you retard. chinese are chinks. japanese are nips.

They don't seem that bad desu. Not as shittily awful and unethical as the Chinese and not as degenerate as the Southeast Asians. Their country is also up and coming and seems like an overall nice place. They seem to know what they're doing as a people, and don't seem like degenerate retards or anything. Plus they showed their grit against America and then kicked China's fucking ass shortly thereafter so that's at least respectable.

Khmers, Laotians, Thais are also gooks.,

Fucking retard amerifat, koreans are the gooks

The best immigrants in Finland.

Need qt Vietnamese gf to cook me pho.

Asian people tell me they are the niggers of Asia.

>vietnamese are the gooks and zipperheads you retard. chinese are chinks. japanese are nips.
That. But, relativity speaking there the worst kind to answer your question.

Suki suki 5 dolla

youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI

You have to be really trash to ask this

There's a handful of them here and they either lay low completely or integrate well. They don't cause much trouble but tend to engage in organized crime that focuces on smuggling and exploiting their countrymen.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4yRbmlB0ss

They make for good target practice. They're the Albanians of South East Asia.

Viet gf, she is pretty based and traditional. Also jealous as fuck and kind of bat shit insane but the good outweighs the bad. Most Viet women are pretty good and take relationships very seriously, loyalty is strong as so is family.

always great

What do you think of footfags? How do they compare to other freaks?

Vietnamese girl here, taken from vietnam when I was 4, forced to worship white cock and passed around, I love it adn I know my place in society, I wish other asians followed

pics?

We´ve got tons here. They are pretty good. Mostly keep to themselves, work hard, take over small,failing businesses (newspaper and tobacco shops, small restaurants) and manage to keep them going longer than any turkshit could. Most of the second generation viets go to university and have a good career.

I am ashamed of my foot fetish...I'm working to get rid of it

but it's like trying to convert gays to straight

This is basically every Asian who's moved to the West.

I've had a lot of Vietnamese colleagues and classmates in Taiwan.
They looked and behaved like the gypsies and Muslims here in Germany.
Dirty, noisy, aggressive and mostly illegal.

Also gook stands for "hanguk" which means Korea you degenerate americans

nothing wrong with sucking the little toe of a cute foot

sorry i'm not allowed

married an american one

Where I live all of the young viets are fucking turboweebs , strangely.
Many Korean and Chinese students are lowkey into weebshit as well, but they keep it to themselves mostly and don't obsess about it, while the Vietnamese flout their japanophile autism in public.

Very materialist. Anyway, they are good immigrants.