Based Japan

Sup Forums why haven't you come to nihon yet?

>don't have pizza or hot dog parties

Are nips that bad?

Been there, going back after I graduate university. Will likely immigrate if Trump can't do anything about California.

what city are you in you fucking cunt

You probably wouldn't let me and I don't know how to speak nihhonese. Your women are pretty delish though. Would bang.

Shabushi

I love sushi so I do want to visit eventually. Not really into anime though.

because I'm a neet and I have no mone

Do you look like this?

You can have a zabuton for that one but it has a stain on it

>no time to take a trip to Weebland
>can't speak Jap
I want to go eventually tho, my grandparents went and had a great time there

They are beautiful and having been here and seeing all of them full blast including the coveted 16-19 year old demographic holy shit hottest asians by far. And frankly, their body structure is fucking phat. Japanese have Bali/Jomon genes and have phat ass. Even so, they don't have "ethnic" too big asses. Tits are too small on average by male dicks are bigger than you'd think (onsen got springs you see a lot of dicks), not huge but bigger than Chinese so many Nip girls have deep holes.
Anyway, they don't smell nice. They smell chemical, but Polish guys like them so maybe it's a Anglo-Saxon genetic incompatibility (as for me nothing smells sweeter than a golden blond continental, followed by Mexican bitches)

das it mone

this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen a fellow jap flag say

I'd like to go after graduating.

Computer engineering; I'm hoping I'll get to work with a company that works with Japan, and I'll be that guy who goes to work with the Japs every now and then.

I came there for three weeks two years ago. Loved it.

I would come more frequently only I have a low paying job, debt and a pet.

But, how do they smell to you because this shit is serious and no one gets what I'm saying.

Well that was interesting. Hope I'm able to go over some time.

my geiger counter scale only goes to moderate dosage readouts

I don't get what you're saying

i was always wondering - what's the volume of that beer mugs? they looks tiny like 0,5 L but has handles

japan is the country i'm moving to when europistan enacts sharia law. i'm planning on learning japanese.

i just hope that leftist cancer doesn't spread there anytime soon. they have an absolute based immigration system. even 2nd generation korean niggers aren't recognized as japanese, they openly spy on towelheads, etc...

how bad are liberals in japan anyways?

Yeah .5 like a tall boy. But the Asahi draft machine adds foam from a separate nozzle at the end. Fucking nips.

Delicious enough with food though. Super dry. Sapporo is good enough but if you go to Hokkaido they sell Sapporo Classic which is TOP FUCKING FIVE BEERS ON EARTH. Kirin is shit especially the cheap kind.

Nip girls are pretty slavish, but as soon as they fucking spend one month overseas in white liberal land they turn and are hardcore "Hillary supporters". Like fucking leafs. Very submissive and school marmy. But Japan proper is very committed to smelling its own butthole which is mostly good but in many ways bad.

oh thanks for advice, mate

Hokkaido is the Florida to Kamchatka's Massachusetts. FWIW

Been there a few times, made some friends ironically most of them are expats since real nips are autistic and can only show their true colours when drinking a few cans of beer.

I do enjoy japan's history like the sengoku jidai era

You're a faggot, you can get Shabu Shabu in almost any major US city.

I would say that the only good Kirin beer is Kirin Classic; but I agree, while it's not the best, Sapporo Classic is up there as the best.

Yeah and they work until 22 every damn day. Very repressed culture with fucked up emotional maturity. But they make up for it in other ways at least.

The Yebisu Joel Roubchon or whatever is pretty good, and the new Sapporo "Beer Surprise" is as well.

>Sup Forums why haven't you come to nihon yet?

There aren't any compelling reasons to go there, honestly.

Are you Polish? Do Nip girls smell delicious to you? I know a lot of Pol-Nip pairs, a surprisingly high number. But the girls smell weird to me. Like metallic or salty, mothballs, maybe "like a horse" but less strong.

Really I didn't like that one that much, can't beat the regular Yebisu. I'm back in New York now, after being there for 4 years. Thank God I have a couple of Japanese stores around here to get my fix from the imported shit. Hopefully I head back for a visit next year after I save up some money and pay off my CC.

This is superior Nip autism

Just go to Hokkaido in summer or fall. Drink Sapporo Classic. Eat Jigusukan and sea urchin and roe Bowl for breakfast. Get ramen with snow crab. Hike the Daisetsuzan, dip in a few onsen. See Russia from your house at Shiretokoz. Row a boat at the park in Sapporo. Watch the sunset and see the city at night at Hakodate.

Hokkaido is based as fuck and worth a visit even if your feet never touch Honshu.

But not Yonezawa beef shabu shabu in yonezawa

>want to go to Japan
>rejected from every ALT and eikaiwa position probably from being a creep
Sucks.

U wotofok m8

You can work on your phd in Japan you know like at Riken Institute, that Japanese college that recently got to name a new chemical element in the periodic table.

>I will never eat this

I have to have canned soup and toast for lunch

You should aim for Toyota.

Costco exists in Japan as well.

There used to be a place in Manhattan that was pretty good, but you are right, nothing beats real wagyu, though I prefer yakinuki over shabu shabu. The one thing I still haven't been able to find here though is a DECENT ramen place. Even the fucking shitty chain ramentens in Japan are 100x better than any shit that I have found in the US.

Keep at it breh. Just have 1% of a personality and be skinny and a nip girl will like you.

It cost £60. But don't give up

Problem is that Americans will go to shabu shabu for the sake of it even if it is bad just to feel trendy.

In Japan, bad shabu shabu restaurants will close down.

Too bad there is nothing much to like about them, the vapid cunts with no personality and emotional maturity of a 4 year old.

"Misoya" is a chain that roasts their Chashu after its marinated in miso before they dump it in your bowl. They supposedly have a chain in the east village.

Also, 7-11 here is selling a cup noodles based on a New York eatery called "ippudo". As far as cup noodles go, the potato and truffle oil is great, so the original has to be okay

Don't know if it is true but some people claimed on Sup Forums before that there are IT positions in Japan that barely require Japanese but no one gave specifics on pay or working hours.

Majority of Japan still uses Windows 7 after all.

What's the thing with that meat?

After living there, I will say that ALMOST every Japanese place that I have been here in the States is fucking garbage. I went to a sushi place with my friend a couple of months back and he thought it was "the best" place, I literally had one bite and I was like, this shit is terrible.

Gave up. I was applying when I just got a bachelor's degree for the visa. Moved to a different state instead. Am still unemployed. Nip girls don't matter when the companies are ran by pretentious fellow whities.

Subtract ten years from the age of a Japanese woman to get their maturity level.
>20 yr old wears Cinderella dress to Disney
>30 yr old wants to "know herself"
>40 ready to "settle down"
>50, suddenly, "where have the good men gone".

Basic writing positions too. Just search Japan times and gaijin pot

Yeah Ippudo is alright, but not that great. I miss the small ramen places that are run by old people. I had one next to my apartment that only made Tonkotsu ramen, and it was a shack made out of corrugated metal, but that was some of the best ramen that I have had. I haven't heard of Misoya, but I'll check it out. I went to a couple of places in the E. Village as well and they were all terrible.

>taking picture after eating
rude

>New York eatery

holy shit I could kill you, ippudo is Hakata-style ramen, it's a Japanese chain that has some overseas locations too

For people who suck at socializing, ibelieve the best paid Japanese translators are people who translate Japanese legal or medical books/documents into English.

I think the only people paid higher than that are personal United Nations translators that work for Japanese politicians.

This is just me assuming though said everyone knows translating medical or law textbooks is pretty pricey so I assume the same goes for Japan.

Perfectly marbled beef. Tastes like butter in the mouth, but with grassy natural beef overtones. Dipped in soup to cook, then dipped in vinegar sesame sauce

Yep, you are 100% right. I'm 30 and I dated within that range, the older women I dated (one was even 45) they were actually pretty mature and interesting, not to mention crazy in bed. The younger ones just want to go shopping, have you buy everything for them, and are actually retarded. I had a 30 year old girl that wanted to go to Disney as a date, and I laughed in her face. Let's say that was the end of that relationship. But sometimes you get a good one like my last girl before I left - the only one I stay in touch with. Anyway, for those that don't know, Japanese women are fucking bizarre.

Yeah corn syrup preservatives shit fish sugars sauces f that

disgusting.

Maybe in china

Financial ones apparently are paid better but they are on-call and have a turnaround time in minutes.

>Japanese women are fucking bizarre.
But are they dtf?

Yeah I have to get my soy sauce and mirin from the Japanese market, because the shit made here doesn't even taste the same as real shoyu. I also living in Chiba and would always buy local brands and they were fucking god like.

It's ridiculous. They don't have much to talk and I can only get along with the girls. The guys just keep quiet and act like spaghetti all the fucking time.

Well I'm a lowly 7-11 fag and it says "New York" on that shit

wouldn't go to that shithole even if i was paid

biggest bunch of subhumans in asia, how can you be a developed nation for the last 50yrs and still only have an average height of 5'7?

Depends on where you go. Go to a gaijin bar and you'll have sluts practically throwing themselves at you because they are so much damaged goods that even the worst JP men don't want them.

They are. I don't know what's their beef with nip males but being passionate and romantic to them always make their panties wet.

Nah man, you should show off what you're eating, not a dirty empty plate and a good clear shot of nothing.

What's wrong with going to Disney Land for a date?

>T-Table for one please

This is pathetic.

>dissing Japan because muh pizza and hot dog parties.

I'd tell Amerifats to kill themselves, but they already are.

Yeah, I don't know. I was banking on the standard of providing an apartment and everything since I have no experience with that let alone in another country. Can't expect that from other industries. Had to turn away a few interviews from the most dogshit eikaiwa to protect myself as well.

Unfortunately actually requires full knowledge of both languages.

>Japanese women are fucking bizarre
Japanese people are fucking... different that's for sure. But they're all right. Just be careful with the ladies. And subtract 5-10 years from their age for expectations.

They expect commitment, but yeah they'll fuck pretty quick if you get past first base and so any initiative at all. Many are not okay with >5% body fat though

>I had a 30 year old girl that wanted to go to Disney as a date, and I laughed in her face

What a dick.

Yeah, they are different and that's what I liked. Defiantly helps to be fluent in everyday conversation as well. The great thing about them is that once you can communicate well and you get into their circle, they are pretty good friends; I love drinking with them because they are always so rigid and stiff and then they have a couple of drinks and become children again. HAHAHA also nothing like reading vampire rape manga on a train full of old ladies and housewives on a weekend with no one batting an eye.

Sounds like my kind of place.
That's a surprise. I always thought that being from an introverted society all the romance and that crap would have been very uncomfortable.

When I'm in Hokkaido at the ski resort and the English track plays at the lift and it's fucking all wrong and Aussie pronunciation (which is degenerate English and wrong) I wonder why the US which is next door to Asia lets Aussies fuck it up.

The men are pathetic entitled bitches. It's fucking ridiculous and the ladies are such enablers. Que sera sera.

It was probably my favorite ramen place, aside from the taste being good you could get infinite noodle refills and infinite ground sesame and you could literally eat whole bowls of moyashi and other stuff that's there for appetizers and then tell the waiter to go get you some more.
I used to eat so much I was sick for hours afterwards

>I always thought that being from an introverted society all the romance and that crap would have been very uncomfortable.
The girls crave passion and romance because the millennial nip guys aren't showing it to them

>Do Nip girls smell delicious to you?
Advanced Jap shitposting right here

I lived there for 4 years, 2 of them was teaching. I spent those 2 years fixing my students English because their last teacher was Australian. Fuck Australia

Too expensive to visit. And your judical system is even worse, than ours.

They almost don't even sound worth the hassle.

oh boy raw meat and grass water

can't wait to go

They appreciate any single ounce of humor so if your have one ounce of personality and drink with them they'll praise you as a great guy. They're really great people.

A great story about them is that a B-29 American bomber crashed in a village once and the elder demanded that they not harm the crews who were literally raining hell on them because "too many people have died in this war and it has to stop at some point". It takes a special and happy mind to just fucking realize that in the middle of a passionate moment.

They cared for and fed the surviving crew, but then turned them over when the government showed up who naturally tortured and killed them. Ha' "Samurai" my ass.

tfw no nip girls in israel

>American complaining about another country's English
That's a bit rich mate

no wonder you are all short and skinny with tiny dicks, you don't eat anything.

A few slices of ham and some bits of onion.

it's also a pain in the ass for you guys to get visas I think since diplomatic relations aren't really normalized. Unless something has changed since I was last involved in that sort of business many years ago

you have Jewish girls which are basically the same

Would love to visit Japan didn't get lucky enough to get it as a duty station so I'll have to save up.

Can you give me some tips to buy/ prepare seaweed salad Japan?
Should I get wakame? How to marrinade?

"Bathers"..."By Thers".
"Welcome"..."Weel cm"
Yeah fuck them.

I'd probably visit but I don't think I'd live there.

Will be going to see us kick your ass in the Olympics.

You cook the meat before you eat it you know.
did you know that meat tastes completely different right off the fire?