Trump to meet Trudeau today

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/interview-george-zimmerman-on-the-5-year-anniversary-of-the-
youtu.be/j9o6cruoP7Y
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/831118750547992578
yahoo.com/news/trump-trudeau-happen-first-tete-tete-054344762.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leafs btfo pls?

Can't wait to see that weird handshake again.

>"Hello Justin Castro. I saw your mom get fucked on a couch by my friend bigly."

>Americucks faces when Trudeau converts their God Emperor to feminism and informs him on the benefits of multiculturalism.

Inb4 Castreau cancels

god fuckin' damn I hope Trudope gets btfo.

>You better take that back Donald, we don't take kindly to hate speech back home.

Why the fuck would Trump meet with this total faggot?

our hero is in need guys,drop a shekel or 2 wesearchr.com/bounties/interview-george-zimmerman-on-the-5-year-anniversary-of-the-

Checked
>Trudeau gets the Trump handshake and recoils like a pussy
It's gonna be great

>mfw

Is anyone here unironically intrigued by what they will say in this meeting? Shitposts aside What could they possibly even have to talk about?

I'll give you a hint

youtu.be/j9o6cruoP7Y

>Is anyone here unironically intrigued by what they will say in this meeting? Shitposts aside What could they possibly even have to talk about?

Trump will flatter Trudeau and Le Weedman will do whatever Trump wants.

Drumpf better watch the f*ck out

Walls, Justin.
You're next.

Do you think Justin knows he's a Castro?

I'm cringing. You just know people back home have been egging Trudeau on. 'You got to stand up to him, Justin!' 'Don't let him push you around!'
In his mind right now he's thinking how morally superior he is and how Trump needs to stopped for the sake of the refugees around the world. 'I've got this. I'm just like Dad.'

Ahhh the cringe.

Can't wait until he breaks under the pressure and all the young libtards become even more disenfranchised.

The angrier they become, the easier they are to redpill.

>'You got to stand up to him, Justin!' 'Don't let him push you around!'
>Canada trades nearly 80% of all exports with USA
Our balls are in a vice grip when it comes to negotiation. Nothing good will come of Trudeau going in to this confident, and that is 100% what he is going to do.

fokken kek

the leafs have a big problem on their hand. all the mexibads cross over into canada as "refugees" now and are helping to destroy the land of the syrup.

He looks like he'd be willing to swing until you playfully grab his ear and put your hand on the small of his back. Then it's only a matter of time before he starts blushing and let's you inside him.

Actually, with the militantly catholic Mexishits flooding the same area as the militantly muslim Rapefugees, we may very well see a Battlefield: Toronto.

He's pulling people towards them while not moving his own feet. It's a power grab in body language.

>skinnyfat with a Mexican tattoo

Why am I not surprised

This.

>weird handshake

That's called dominance.

Oh I'm not liking where this is going.

> treaudo bitches about what he usually does
> Trump understands, that anglo was lying to him all along
> does the Trump thing
> peace on earth

HE IS ON HIS WAY WE ARE FUCKED
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/831118750547992578

CANADA PLS KEEP YOUR DEGENERACY AWAY

That fucking chug tattoo though

No it isn't
Squeezing hard while shaking is the dominance thing

is that a handbag? wtf

Hopefully this'll be the first meeting between Canada and the US where they do something other than hang around and drink beer

we don't need to know your cuck fetish protocols

Justin Castro is probably pissing his pants. He's going to get scolded by the T-man and he ain't gonna be able to say shit about it.

Trump will probably tell Trudeau that unless he wants trade completely halted that he has to take 100% of Americas immigrants and Justin will happily agree to it.

>just fuck our shit up

No, that's called being an insecure asshole.

weak hands spotted
yanking people around is gay af

your guy will drink trumps piss out of a shotglass and ask for more after the god emperor is done with him

FISTS WILL FLY AT THIS LOCATION

Wow, he looks so much better there than with his faggy hairdo and muslim garb

>I-if I crush his hand I'll be a real man, r-right?

Look his face He actually looks annoyed or something. Like "this is going to suck hope Mohammad keeps my wife happy."

How long until the showdown begins?

I feel socially anxious thinking about this meeting and I'm not Trudeau and am not meeting anyone. Being Prime Minister seems like the worst job in the world.

probably will call his father a great man

>twitter.com/SkyNews/status/831118750547992578
This video confirms he's the hottest prime minister of the world.

BATTLE OF THE INTELLECTS

>it's been 5 years already
Fuck, to think just five years ago I was in my last year of highschool doing my exams, had a crush on some girl that was on my level, and just thought the Hitler and jew memes were only jokes.
>tfw I haven't done anything of note with my life yet

He looks like he's hyping himself up lmao

He actually looks like a chad desu

wish america would be normal again and not having any president ru fucking serious

Trump is going to force Trudeau to have sex with his (Trudeau's) wife.

TRUMP IS GOING TO UNKEK THAT FAGGOT!

I hope Trudoo WINS if you catch my meaning

This will be that time when Trump grabbed an entire country by the pussy on National TV

It's a power play, why don't people get this?

Is this meeting gonna break reality with opposing forces of memes? Kinda like a yin and yang ordeal?

>If you disagree, he wins

>Trudeau I'll teach you how to win
>Trump Show me
>Trudeau pulls out a gun and shoot himself

Isn't 85% of Canadian economy based on US Trade?

Trump could destroy Canada with a single stroke of his pen.

I hope Trudaeu punches him in the face, so that the world can see what a fucking maniac Trudaeu actually is

Hand crushing is stupid because everyone knows than any self respecting man can grab hard enough to make it hurt, doing it makes you look like an insecure retard because you arent confident enough that you give off the impression that you can

>those abs
>skinnyfat

k

Witnessed.

Also, if you grab her by the pussy, don't forget she has aids, and put chemical gloves on, God Emperor.

He hadn't even opened his mouth yet and I wanted to throw my laptop of the window

>downward lights
>turned sideways to exaggerate size
>still looks dyel

He's skinny fat and you know it.

that, or the son of a pedoclowning cuck, what difference does it make?

I agree. We can then spend the next couple of days conquering Canada.

How can one country get so cucked. Canada please sort this shit out.

Donald Trump hosts Canadian PM Justin Trudeau - trade, immigration will be main talking points
yahoo.com/news/trump-trudeau-happen-first-tete-tete-054344762.html
"Canada will always stay true to the values that have made us this extraordinary country, a place of openness," Trudeau said Friday in Yellowknife, the capital of the country's Northwest Territories.

>those cucks in the comments

Meanwhile these people say a "value test" on immigrants would be uncanadian
Also the injuns in yellowknife likely hate him

Theres about an 80% chance Trudeau will make a scene about 'freedom and tolerance' at the instigation of Soros.

I will be surprised if Trump is not very reserved and restrained and acts friendly.

He will try to make Trump love immigrants. This is going to be so fucking odd like total opposites talking

I'm a White House insider. Here's a picture of the meeting between Trump and Trudeau.

Also:

Be on the lookout for Trump to drop a cheeky and subtle Castro reference if things are less than warm.

He is tweeting black history month shit while flying in.

I hope Trump destroys him

or at least makes him OD on Red Pills

WE WUZ MP N SHIEEET

Witnessed
KEK VULT

Trump is going to do that idiotic handshake he does and make himself look like a cunt again

lighten up. if trump pulled my hand like that id return the favor and we would laugh it off. beta males just look like idiots

I am monitoring his twitter. I was thinking as soon as he would say something he would get bombarded with tweets like Trump. There are like 12 people posting..... Are Canadians sleeping or something

His coat makes me think he needs an it's treason edit, but I'm a shit at editing

We got 70cm of snow on the east coast, so many people are probably sleeping in. The rest are still asleep prob.

will they do a joint press conference?

If he did that to anyone in a pub, he'd get glassed desu

It also makes him look like a massive insecure asshole.

I hope the Faggot arrives in DC with a detailed plan on how to get rid of Canada's Muslims, because I'm sure President Trump will be happy to do it for him.

Basically, yes.

So our PM has two choices:

1. Put a stop to Muslim immigration and make the ones already here leave.

2. Be overthrown by US troops.

To be fair, at least he is pretending to be a sikh; the religion created for the sole purpose of removing muslims

I understand meeting with everyone, but in this case, he just going to see crazy up close. There will be no common ground.
Trudeau hates the West, and hates the white race.

I hope Trudeau gets fucked royally hard by the Don.

Fuck Trudeau his party is fucking everything up.

Kek wills it

uk pub culture is for closet faggots and losers

Sikhs are bro-tier, though.