Give me one reason why undocumented people are bad

Give me one reason why undocumented people are bad.
Protrip. You cant.
> inb4 they took our jobs
You just dont want to work for their wages
> they drive wages down
This just means that the fair pay for the job they took is lover then legals think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FOREIGN INVADERS WILL BE THE FIRST TO HANG ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Die out already.

>You just dont want to work for their wages
Indeed
>This just means that the fair pay for the job they took is lover then legals think.
define fair

>undocumented
>not bad
Similar reasoning to the underground cash economy.

No stats no records, means government programs and efforts are misdirected, resources improperly allocated, spiraling effect that reduces the effectiveness of administration efficiency, that perpetuates itself as more and more people become "undocumented" eventually the system is abandoned for a reduced system, reduced compliance, reduced consistency and standards of delivery.

Also fosters a culture of non-compliance which erodes basic principles of rule of law. Ultimately a sign of government decay, inefficiency, increasing risk of malpractice and negligence.

Undocumented workers are a symptom of poor administration systems.

Rivers

of

Blood

Was going to answer but this guys got it down

> define fair
The lowest for which someone with required skills is ready to work.

the word undocumented triggers me bad

ITS FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIEN REEEEEEEEEEE

bank rober is not an undocumented borrower

This picture is shit, I don't get why 82% of the interviewees would speak french, it's probably fake

t
h
i
s

Fuck white people and fuck white countries.

Its more like if you was required to have an expensive license to bake cakes but you bake them without one, you are an undocumented baker.

I agree.

Go to brit/pol/, mudslim pajeet.

>When Swedes are so used to being cucked they start LARPing as goat fuckers

FUCKIN SPICS AND NIGGERS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. I DONT NEED A REASON TO HATE EM. JUST CUZ THEY BREED. JUST CUZ THEY EXIST I HATE EM. AND I HATE JEWS, I HATE EM CUZ THEY EXIST, I HATE EM CUZ THEY BREED, I HATE EM CUZ THER SCUM

>undocumented
Newspeak. They are in this country illegally and we know very little about them. Not that many years ago this would be considered absurd, but we've since been brainwashed into thinking it's the way forward for some vague utopia.

It is an international problem, Ivan.

So would you like a white illegal more than the legal black?

It increases the labor supply without control and lowers wages and increases unemployment, which increases inequality and makes society crazier and crazier

On the other hand it provides more workforce thus more businesses can function and boost the economy. And inequality in fact drops if you concider worldwide inequality.

But user, "goat fuckers" are Swedish woman-fuckers.

>Globalists
No actually it doesn't instead of reinforcing existing rules and laws you are creating more inequality by reducing the effectiveness of the law and it's administration and creating a culture that reduces the bargaining power of employees and inviting employers to abuse employees with reduced working conditions and rights.

I agree about it, thats why all illegals should be allowed to switch into legals.

>no guarantee for not being a criminal
>no way to find out whether the illegal alien from who knows where doesn't have some kind of distributable illness
And this list could go on and on and on...

Who in their right mind would let someone make and sell consumable products without a food license?

>illegals should be allowed to become legal
Granting amnesty doesnt solve the problem if there is a consistent flow and a general lack of enforcement.

Illegals need to be discouraged, the incentive to go "underground" needs to be removed ie deportation.

I meant bake for yourself/family.

Thats true that its impossible to check for illnesses. But it is only because the current system makes it impossible for some people to go legally, so they go illegally.

>impossible to come legally therefore they go illegally
And therefore they have no right to be there.

Slaves had no right to escape slavery, so they shouldn't even try?

>[insert a random crime here] isn't legal, but I want to do it, so I'll just do something illegal and be upset with anyone who points out I did something illegal
So this is basically an illegal alien mind?

It's illegal to work for those wages
>This just means that the fair pay for the job they took is lover then legals think.
Then why do leftists demonize paying them lower than native workers as being dehumanizing

What makes crime a crime is if it violates someone's rights. Whos right are violated by illegals?

Breaks the rule of law

>undocumented people
You mean illegal aliens.

>because its morally wrong to protect your country's borders, laws and economic security

But it's absolutely fine to make others pay for your moral insecurities?

And if you're 'baking' for yourself and your 26 family members back in Pakistan then you aren't contributing to the country by paying taxes. So you should be deported.
This is a stupid thread anyway because the UK doesn't even have a problem with undocumented aliens.

> illegal to fork for their wages
This is indeed another useless prohibition.

>Protrip.
Protrip? I'm all for tripping if you bring the acid!
(No, I don't do Kat. See the IQ of Africa? I blame that Kat.)

It's nothing like that at all. That implies legal immigration is bad or wrong. You're an asswipe for suggesting that. But you're a Brit and I'd expect nothing less from a degenerate people like you.

You mean undocumented people?

>undocumented people
Illegal aliens is the legal term for someone who is both a foreigner and has no right as a foreigner to be in the country.

Which is exactly what an (((undocumented))) person is.

>Whos right are violated by illegals?
Our country's. A country has the right to control who enters its borders. To suggest otherwise is absurd. Illegal aliens infringe upon that right.

>Give me one reason why undocumented people are bad.

Because they entered and are residing in the country illegally. They are breaking the law and thus they are criminals and should be dealt with appropriately.

>>This post brought to you by the Cato Institute.

Fuck off with your 1984 Newspeak.

It violates the rights of the ofticial/legal citizens who have uninvited random people trespass on their property.

For Britain you should understand that legal immigration is very wrong.
We get about 300,000 mudslimes a year from legal immigration, which is killing our country.

1 in over 10,000 Muslim illegals, actually get jobs.
The "dey took mer jerbs" argument barely applies.
However, 1 working illegal, isn't enough to justify letting in another 10,000.
You cannot logically argue for illegal immigration. You only have emotional arguments left.

You are contributing buy paying vat when buying ingredients.
I am not from the uk, just went here for vocation. And UK also should ease their border controll.

>And inequality in fact drops if you concider worldwide inequality.

Here's a good video that explains why that is bullshit;

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

you ain't seen nothing yet

>im just trolling
Yeh no you're just being stupid.

>Illegal aliens

>yfw the word alien is deemed too devisive and dehumanising

How is it killing UK?

Well I don't think that argument works, because every citizen in the UK pays VAT on top of their taxes.
So for me, to be a contributing member of society and therefore worthy to have free healthcare, education, social security etc you have to pay taxes.

AYYY

>because the current system makes it impossible for some people to go legally
Because they're worthless, savage criminals illiterate in their own languages.

Beyond the general argument of - less white faces?
The increasing importance and weight of Islam in Britain is very bad for us, as all barbaric religious totalitarianism is. The grinding away of our traditions, culture and customs is another. Every year we get another article about how we can't do this or that because the Muslims will get offended.
They also create a low skill low wage economy which fucks the middle class, and commit far more crimes per capita than whites/christians.

It's just a bunch of bootlickers that want mommy government to come in and provide them with ample gibsmedat.

Most of the little shits are neets that refuse to do their daily chores.

In fact it is a real reason against undocumented. But this doesnt imply that they should be deported immediately, they should be allowed to become legals, start paying their taxes, and deported only if they disagree to do so.

They broke the law. It's sad how people ultimately want a lawless society.

>implying breaking the law should go without penalty
>implying people who should not be here should be allowed to be here once it is discovered that they should not, in fact, be here

>undocumented people
its called illegal aliens
kys faggot

>they shouldn't be deported immediately
Because we should reward those who knew the law and chose to ignore it? That we should allow liars and cheats to stay even though they knew exactly what they were doing?

Amnesty should only be provided in limited circumstances and doesn't address the systemic issue of illegal aliens who deliberately ignore the laws of entry. Amnesty only reinforces more illegal behaviour giving (((people))) false hope that if they too break the law they too can get amnesty.

Why do you think that your culture is better than theirs?
> we cant do this or that because the Muslims will get offended
This is indeed wrong. It should be legal to offend anyone.
> Commit more crimes
Those who commit crimes should ve deported.

It's not really that I think its even a question of better or worse - but why not have British culture in Britain and Pakistani culture in Pakistan? Does that not create a more diverse world?

It is ok to disobey a bad law.

>Those who commit crimes should ve deported.
Why do you think that your culture is better than theirs?

There is no reason to force one culture above others just to preserve divercity. Also cultures always evolve.

Ah my gypsy friend what other laws don't you like? Let's disregard those too shall we?

Here's what British culture will evolve into.

>cultures always evolve

Tell that to the Aborigines.

>undocumented
ILLEGAL

> reee triggered
Pol is literally a femenist with a minus sign but the same absolute value.

> You just dont want to work for their wages
1. Migrants often send the money home to their families, where they need much less money to live. So getting paid less is okay for them.
2. They are willing to live in much worse living conditions than natives.
Illegal immigrants are warfare against poor people. Cronies us them the undermine minimum wage.

If you should really have a labour shortage there is always legal immigration. Which helps everyone except crony capitalists.

Give them YOUR job if they are so wonderful then. Or if you don't have one (likely) then go move into an Africanized area....ya know ti 'prove' you aren't an evil racist. You'll understand when you get older.

Having people in your country which the government has no knowledge of is a huge problem.
They can not pay taxes, they can not legally work and the crimes they commit are harder to prosecute.
(And everyone of them has commited atleast one crime)

how do people not understand that all undocumented citizens are criminals? being in our country illegally is a fucking CRIME.

theyre breaking the law

... cool story Bro.

No human is illegal!

they're undocumented

that statement is objectively false.

عليك أن تذهب إلى الوراء

They cost 300 billion and commit crimes. They are low IQ welfare leeches and worthless to a civilized society. If Mexicans were worth a fuck, Mexico wouldn't be a shithole.

I mean none are illegal here because we drown them.

This argument is correct and I agree with it, but if you point to deportation as a solution instead of granting legal status your motivation is clearly racist or xenophobic. They should also be legalized so that the criminals can be treated as such and properly punished instead of just deported so they can sneak back in the next week and continue their criminal lifestyle.

> so they can sneak back
Strict borded does not imply no immigrants. You just have to allove the same 11 million central/south americans legally, but at thr same moment strictly manage the border and prevent sneaking.

I prefer the idea of simply shooting them. Save the gas. Political correctness is dead, and the left killed it.

I don't really get what you're trying to say, but American borders, especially coastal ones, are impossible to police 100% effectively.

Do you understand that there is no fundamental difference between losing a job to a legal or to undocumented?

If someone sneaks in then he should be feported, but only if there were reasonable ways for him go get in legally.

You realize there's a fundamental difference between being paid over the table vs. under the table, right?

Give me one reason why undocumented people are bad.
>why criminals are bad

I agree it should be easier to obtain legal status, but they willingly put themselves at risk of exploitation and deportation if they choose to remain undocumented. The rule of law can't be allowed to be eroded to the point of uselessness just for sympathy. It hurts all individuals involved and damages society as a whole.

Now they choose between returning back to a poor criminal shithole and staying undocumented. No surprise they choose second. I think that the chouce should be between becoming legal and start paying taxes and staying illegal and be deported.

>Because they entered and are residing in the country illegally.
>Fuck off with your 1984 Newspeak.

If people break the law are they illegal people? If corporations break the law do you call them illegals?

This neologism may feel like a great pejorative but it is inconsistent with our English language.

>That we should allow liars and cheats to stay even though they knew exactly what they were doing?
This is America. We elect liars and cheats to the highest office in the land, apparently.

>how do people not understand that all undocumented citizens are criminals?

So is everyone who downloaded a movie or TV series from torrents

So is every grafitti artist who tagged a bridge

So is everyone who jaywalked outside the crossing marks.

So is every person and corporation who cheated - even a little bit - on their income taxes. Yes, that means you Dylan!

Why don't we call them illegals too? They are all criminals.

Because whites like us are being left behind while you morons stand in line to suck black and muzzie dick. We are trying register, to obtain visas legally so we can leave this godforsaken shithole amd you're making it nearly impossible for us to get in, at the same time taking in thousands of illiterate people who don't share western values and don't even speak english.

You're delusional hypocrisy is fucking insane