You can live without refugees in safe european country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poland
>safe
>european
>country

"One punch from the german army, one from the soviet army, and this ugly abomination created by the versailles treaty will be gone"

>Germany is over
Really?
>Any East-Germans here?
>You can live without refugees in safe european country
You ca have eastern Germany it is a worthless shit destroyed by communism

I moved to East Germany for university.
No thanks, but I want you to know that in the eyes of sensible Germans the Polish people have moved up from car stealing, dumb slavs to based saviors of the white race.

> East Germany
> Least religious part of probably all of Europe
> Join Poland
> Most insanely religious part of probably all of Europe
Yeah that wouldn't be an odd cultural mismatch at all.

>want to be part of Poland

Oh please, Shalom and Allahu Akbar my polish neighbour.

Are you drunk or stupid... or just leaf with proxy?
Nobody sane want to annex part of islamic country, go sober up.

>East Germany
>Least religious part of probably all of Europe

Here we see the american education system at work. This specimen actually believes East Germany is a significantly more religious place than most of Europe.

>poland
>safe
what did he mean by this?

This guy is speaking truth, even annexing one German city that is considered "based and white only" would triple muslim population in Poland.

Reread, Imothep

sorry i want to live in a german prussia again

bye achmed

> Poland is no more religious than Germany
Literally all statistics point to it being about the most religious European country by far
That still looks extremely safe

>poland
>safe

*well lets throw a puppet in front of your car to rob you

>bye achmed

>be me
>have a bloodline like the AB would admire
>have a gf blond blue-eyed

Do you really think eastern Germany helps the western Germany? Or are they ruined because of too many years under russian goverment?

i'm not east german but i want to be a pole.

Scheiß Wessi

We East Germans are at least somewhat uncucked to some degree. We have been commies, yes, but our communism wasn't some feminist bullshit, SJW's were created by the western world, not by commies. Authoritarian systems knew how to put women in place so they wouldn't be bored and start that retarded feminist shit

And to your question, yes I'd love to live in Poland but I see your West is getting infested with liberal ideas as well and Polish is a nightmare of a language to learn

Productive, advanced civilizationally Germons would merge with dumb Polacke? Are you nuts?

Ubermenschen und Untermenschen shouldn't mix. Germany and Polacks should be separated by a wall or Polacks should give some western territories to Germons

East German here

>Do you want to be part of Poland?
Hell no, but I would be down for it annexing your shithole and put your people into camps for MEHR LEBENSRAUM!

>We can give you polish citizenship and make polonization
why would I want citizenship from your shit country?

>You can live without refugees in safe european country
but have to live with dirty polacks instead

Bs
Your belief in communist shit got pussys like Merkel, Obama in place...
And soon they will help Schulz to get elected
Gtfo commie

al song as ts stll dar purple. meh

Is that really so hard to believe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Fuck off. We underwent Germanization centuries before, we don't want to be Slavs anymore.

German culture is superior, all beautiful cities in Poland have a great German history.

t. Sorbian

Also:
Since when do you cathfags want a huge protestant region?

Almost all my neighbours and car plates in this street are polish. We basically live in polskitistan

Aspargus season is coming, that's why(?)
They are trying to get rich on our fields

Aside from OP no one wants that degenerate commie shithouse. Even some Wessis dislike your region.

And here we have Ronny. He can't read

East Germans are just as cucked as their Westenr counterparts.

>Brandenburg
>higher homicide rate than Berlin
I don't believe this

I am a capitalist you fucking butthurt west german faggot read my post again where did I say I like communism?

>We can give you polish citizenship and make polonization
hahaha nice one
I want polonization pls

East Germans are the niggers of germans
So yeah makes sense you want them.

>some

Not some, almost everyone from Western Germany hates the East Germany.
And even in Eastern Germany people hate me for being a Sorb kek

Ever been to Brandenburg? It is very depressive.

>Ever been to Brandenburg? It is very depressive.
I mean yes but Berlin

Pakem,, kdyz w Republice Českái.
Niemiecka kultura je jakau polskýa

I always thought Czech culture is like Polish culture.

Maybe Czech + Polish culture is similiar to German culture, because both were part of the German Eastward Expansion and had many German settlers(?)

we do not, op is proxy leaf faggot

>almost everyone from Western Germany hates the East Germany.
only leftards do

Českái taď, jak vybudovat spółkauvi a zachowaćh ji.
Poláci mi taď, jak vybudovat spółkauvi
Niemiecka vědí, jak vybudovat spółkauvi, ala zniszczyst ji vždy

>be east german
>have worst female:male ratio in europe
>have to jerk other ronnies off because you're so lonely
>eventually become sexually frustrated and lash out on innocent refugees

how does it feel ronny, how does it feel

If you really believe that, you could do with some cultural enrichment. Maybe you meant to say 'white trash?'

> >have worst female:male ratio in europe
why dont you import some slav pussy from ukraine or russia?

Why would they want to go to eastern germany?

We do, but they all go to the rich states, not to our filthy redneck piece of shit states

Why would they want to go to Poorland, and yet there's like 2 million of them here already

because it is heavens in compare to their home

>tfw swimming in ossi and slav pussy in small west german college town
anyone who complains about the feminization of society is an angry manlet MGTOW/ insecure supreme gentleman t.bh

Why so mad, Ahmed?

wew lad
Why would you want to degrade your society with more stinky Germans?

yes but what wpuld stop them from going somewhere even better

also most of eastern germany is just boring as hell. Even the syria war refugees are abandonig the place

>Germany
An absurdly incompetent nation of easily managed animals without any conscious thought.
Only in this kind of society such destructive ideologies as communism and nazism can be born. And it is the only place where people such as Angela Merkel, Martin Schultz or Adolf Hitler can take and maintain control over a state
Literally subhumans
Germany must perish

Once they're legally in the Eastern Germany nothing stops from moving to the Western part of the country.

I want eastern Germany to to be it's own country.

what are they going to do without the bavarian shekels though

THIS so much! I'm from Central Germany and it's the only part of the country that isn't completely fucked yet. Whenever I drive over the former border into the west to visit relatives it's like entering a different world; from tranquil, almost all-white towns and villages into filthy multicult hellholes with mosques at every corner.

West German arrogance has got to be the most absurd and delusional meme ever, and frankly I never understood it.

>hurr we're richer than you even though the entire ethnic makeup of our land is permanently destroyed, our cities are ugly, dirty and unsafe, and we're getting close to race war-like situation
>durr you got cucked by commies and even though we got cucked by amerifats this somehow makes us better

Germany was always part slav you idiot

That may become a problem. But we could still be a part of the EU and get all those good goy shekels as long as we take in a few refugees which we'll all send to Berlin.

Recently a 16 y/o girl on my school got raped by a refugee. It's happened in early evening on a sidewalk. As horrible as it is, I could jerk off to that story and everytime I see her now in school I've to fight back a boner

>Any East-Germans here?
yes
>Do you want to be part of Poland?
fuck no

Did I say something else?
I mentioned Germanized Slavs.

Plus I'm fucking Sorbian, I know that we are Slavic...

East-German studying in the Neatherlands

>want to be part of Poland?
Yeah why not, any places in mind
bonus if it has a good university but conservative culture

Ossi here

I'd be down for the Ostdeutschland anschluss of Poland and subsequent withdrawal from the republic of Germany to reestablish Prussia after we shoot berliners into orbit

I am just like Trump
I don't like the word "white trash"
I rather disown those commies.

You got it wrong dear burger. If you look at those statistics all of them will show you Poland A and Poland B that is split on the old German/Russian border. While Poland B on the east is highly religious, Poland A mostly doesn't give a fuck.

Toppity kek

Yeah, Germany may not be optimal, but poland is still shit-slug tier compared, LOL

>Lithuanians still butthurt