What bible is the best?

Okay faggots, I want to read the bible. But I know that there is shit bibles out there which have left out the anti-homo stuff etc. and I don't want to read the politically correct jewish version.

I want the true bible. Where can I find it?

Written in English or Swedish.

Other urls found in this thread:

isr-messianic.org/publications/the-scriptures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 42&version=KJV;RSV
youtube.com/watch?v=8r58Sz3geQY
webmshare.com/xAEyn
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
youtube.com/shared?ci=Os5YeQYCFSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

King James. Remember to only do it if you need something out of it. Willpower alone is not enough to keep up. You have to have a reason.

The original languages are always the best. But since you asked for English, I'd say KJV. As for the book of Enoch, the Ethiopian version (any translation you find), and for the apocryphal texts I can't say.

this one

isr-messianic.org/publications/the-scriptures.html

In English KJV.
Get one with a good glossary and index, or get an unabridged Webster dictionary and look to the archaic definition.

There are much better fictional stories out there than the bible.

I also want a bible, but i'd prefer a german bible so i can better talk about it with other germans. Any recommendation by fellow germans?

The Septuagint. It's the oldest version.

KJV is based on masoretic text which is jewish lies.

I want to learn about the religion that shaped Europe for more than thousand years and I want to see if it will help me find my way to God. Reason enough?

Isn't the original language greek? Can't read that for shit.

DO NOT listen to the dumb yank protestants about KJV. The first thing you should know is that Jesus Christ gave the keys to Rome to Saint Peter and asked him to found His church there. The Roman Catholic Church is true Christianity and Protestantism is heresy and death. Therefore Douay-Rheims is thr preferred English translation.

>buying a bible translated by talmudists

Catholics are apostate.

Baptists are the original Christians and Roman pagans murdered them.

>Sep·tu·a·gint
>[ˈsepto͞oəˌjint]
>NOUN
>a Greek version of the Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament), including the Apocrypha, made for Greek-speaking Jews in Egypt in the 3rd and 2nd centuries bc and adopted by the early Christian Churches.

Kike, detected.

NASB.
>More literal translation than KjV,
>updated English,
>does not omit any verses.

Schlachter 2000 Studienbibel

Kjv does not match the other bibles. Go more original.

>implying the vatican isn't corrupt as fuck

It's a load of kike bullshit about how great kikes are.

Lies

Vatican and RCC are evil

Retard detected. Go read your Talmud, I mean KJV.

>What bible is the best?

Orange Catholic.

I found the "New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures" ofthe Jehova's Witnesses to be the easiest to understand due to it's "Marginal References".

In Sweden its called the Quran.

I like the King James version personally, because I can read olde english no problemo and it has a rhythmic cadence at times. I also like the Jehovahs Witness version because its very smooth reading...one of the smoothest...and I get to sperg out over every little change i come across.

>he reads texts that diefy Mary
>call her mother of God like a gnostic heretic
>his Jesuit Pope says some beaners at Fatima saw some shit and now Mary is co-redeemer alongside Jesus

I think you're cult is missing a member, Mario. You better check in before they send inquisition into your whereabouts.

ESV, keep in mind the book is more about the lessons of situations than the situations themselves.

If you read something and have no idea why it mentioned it, theres a meaning behind the words. Read it with an open mind.

Be mindful of repetition. The bible doesnt repeat unless necessary so if you see something popping up a lot it's important.

You're completely clueless. Septuagint has nothing to do with Catholicism. Try Orthodoxy if you want to attack a particular denomination.

tfw NO ONE suggests the Book of Mormon. Take that Mitt Romney!

This.
Burn it.

Satanic Bible

Any reason I should get this over, (until now I was saving up for) key word Greek bible?

Also do either of them have the new testament?

The Neon Bible of course!

Also I was looking for extra material (books left out of the bible)? Can you redpill me on some other books?

Redpill me on the book of Enoch. Are there two books?

Get the NETS Septuagint. Orthodox Greek bibles are based on the Septuagint, but some mix in the masoretic text which needs to be purged. The NETS version is a recent academic translation of (purely) the Septuagint trying to maintain the original text as much as possible.

Septuagint was written in the 3rd century BC, by jews before there became (((jews))). The Masoretic text is written 1000AD by Talmudist Rabbis who subtlety altered the text and removed prophecies relating to Jesus as the Messiah.

It's only Old Testament. Any version of the New Testament is fine. I think the English Literal Version is probably the best though.

New World Translation

Septuagint is the version most often quoted by Jesus. It was still a dumb suggestion since OP obviously wants NT and requested English or Swedish, not ancient Greek.

ESV, keep in mind the book is more about the lessons of situations than the situations themselves.

If you read something and have no idea why it mentioned it, theres a meaning behind the words. Read it with an open mind.

Why would you not want the true (((meaning))) of particular words?

The Septuagint has all of the books of the Old Testament including what is often left out of Protestant bibles called the Apocrypha. No Enoch though as that isn't part of the canon of the old testament.

I don't know anything about Enoch.

Jo, det är väl tyvärr så.

Welcome to Christianity. A fucking McDonalds menu is more consistent than you lot. Can't you just be decent people without needing a guidebook that you can't even fucking agree on?

I recommend the Broble.

And don't forget to eat the grilled mormons.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

this movie will tell you what bible you need

watch it

>true bible
>protestant country

what else did I expect

Duoay-Rheims isn't very readable. NAB is better but it isn't poetic at all.

NAB is used for Mass readings in America.

The Vulgar was translated from it, you ignorant bog trotter.

You're an adult looking for an imaginary friend. Good luck looking for Sky Dad.

So?

cephyr bible

has all the books those satan worship catholics took out

There is no sich a thing, the real bible was lost in translation millenia ago. What we have left are the interpretation of different people in different eras. If you want to read it for historical reasons go for anything pre-protestanism. If you want to read it for spiritual reasons try any catholic version, they are the best ones at keeping it "modernized".

No they cant. They're idiots like any adult who believes in space pappi.

Me and my bf both read the Queen James Bible.

use biblegateway
use kjv plus the rsv
please also come visit /christian/ or /christ/
over on 8ch
God bless (You)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 42&version=KJV;RSV

Go to blessyahowah.com information on there comes from the Dead Sea Scrolls and oldest Greek Manuscripts. Bunch of resources on that site

Svenska Folkbibeln köpte jag hem för några år sedan.

Dem första delarna handlar om hur judar bedrar varandra och länge än så kom jag inte. Tror jag slutade vid andra moseboken någonstans.

orthodox easter is coming up
on christmas He was born;
but on easter He is risen!
truly: He is risen!
youtube.com/watch?v=8r58Sz3geQY

webmshare.com/xAEyn
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc

Not true at all, modern versions match very closely to the oldest versions we have.

Stupid fucking ameritard

>DO NOT GET THE KING JAMES VERSION

New World Translation. Look up your local Jehovah's Witnesses and they'll give you one for free

I'm telling you right now if you want an English version the King James Bible is the way to go. All of the most conservative American preachers use it and it's the most accurate translation

KJV isn't awful but it has some problems. One notable issue is "Thou shalt not kill" which sounds like some sort of call for absolute pacifism but the actual translation is referring to unlawful/unjust killing so would better be referred to as murder.

I'd recommend ESV but NIV is also alright.

>Where can I find it?
You can't.

Centuries of editing, translations, mistranslations, various opposing religious dogma, removal of entire parts, rewriting of entire parts.

There's your "living bible", loosely based on texts written by brown sheepshaggers in the middle east to praise a minor deity in the Canaanite pantheon.

King James version, my brother.

This.

Jehovah's Witness are not Christians, you fucking retarded toothpaste.

They removed all verses that verify the diety of Jesus Christ.

>NIV
Worst translation full of blasphemy.
Known as the HIV Bible.

fpbp

>believing this
kek

Protestants aren't Christian. They're Lutheran, Calvinian, Wesleyan, Henryeghtian, etc., etc.

Only people in the Church founded by Jesus Christ are Christian.

jesus christ didnt found any church

Here's a quick rundown on Bible versions.
youtube.com/shared?ci=Os5YeQYCFSY

OP the first english translation that King James tried to ban is the Geneva Bible. Translated in the 1500's or so, so you know it has all the anti homo love.

>only the people who go to the gold laden cult founded by pagan Romans are Christians
It's the opposite, actually.

John The Baptist wasn't a Catholic, Fabrizio.

My boyfriend and I*

honestly a lot of it is about the Jewish people not listening to God and getting punished

You'd be surprised how altered some editions get over the centuries. King James version is the way to go. The language is a bit archaic but this is what European read, preached, and fought for..

>Not christians
Holy fuck you people are dumber than I thought.

The KJV is edited for maximum fear, indoctrination and control. You know, everyday life in that third world shithole you're programmed to defend blindly.

>1h45m
>quick

trololol

Why waste time on garbage?
The bible wont give you anything.

Fuck off russiafag.

Read them all. All of them are the correct Bible.

Divine triple double burn. Cathlicucks on suicide watch.

This is the true bible unless you're a raging faggot. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you cant.

Christianity is the SAME thing as Islam and Judaism: Abrahamic drivel. Paganism is the way.

Read the book of Enoch my nigga. And then read Zechariah Sitchen.

I would argue there is no Bible translation that is truly all that bad. I have yet to stumble upon one that softens the word of God. I mean Revelations itself has a warning against this very sin. I would suggest RSV though.

How are your wives doing?

Also I hope you understand that your Arianistic Heresy has more in common with Islam than it ever would Christianity.

If you were make reference to "On the Origin of Species" by Darwin, it's a very boring SCI-FI novel.

>coming from a guy who thinks that Jesus is an arch angel