>E Ghouta Jan 14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec 22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb 11
>Qabasin and Bizaa in ISIS hands
>Tigers, NDF advance in Tadef
>Russian MoD claims that SAA captured Tadef
>Deir ez-Zor military airfield ISIS attack repelled.
>FSA captured Zahra Mosque in Al Bab
>ISIS burrowing tunnels like mad sex starved rabbits in AlBab
>Qabasin pong game on-going, FSA ball now in town
>UN/RedCross/Crescent in Ar-Rastan, delivering aid to 107 500 civilians
>SAA targeted Euphrates Shield in south of Al-Bab
>Afrin Kurds deny reconcilation agreement with government
>ISIS Vbied ES forces between Al Bab and Bzaah
>Clashes between civilians and Ahrar Al Sham seeking passage through town
>SAA assault is being prepared on Eastern Ghouta & Souran
>Clashes between rebels and SAA in west of Maan

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y84PFodkUZw
youtube.com/watch?v=9CHa5oUYebU
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/831118679710392321
www(dot)letemps.ch/monde/2015/09/08/pays-golfe-preparent-assaut-sanaa
pbs.twimg.com/media/C4ieuZuW8AAvGUf.jpg
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/up-to-13000-secretly-hanged-in-syrian-jail-says-amnesty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in4 jews.bot

Jesus.. why are Assad and the regime such barbaric monsters?

I can't believe I supported him for so long.

nth for regular posters

xth for abu serpentine

>Also, if you connected East, West and Third World. Why are you so backwards now?
War and post-war corruption, what industry wasn't destroyed or stolen during the war was neglected and stolen after the war by corrupted politicians.
Slovenia for example was not really involved in the war so it didn't suffer much from either war damages nor war related corruption and cause of that it's considerably wealthy
Rest of us got fucked hard
30 years ago Czechs were coming to the adriatic with canned food and sleeping in their cars, while the Yugo were staying at hotels and dinning at restaurants, the situation now is somewhat reversed

i am pretty regular!

So true. Poles, Czech and Slovaks and other nations under Soviet rule were laughing stock for Yugos back then.

Things changed a lot since then.

Yeah, peacfull transition of power has its benefits. Also being in EU kinda helps concerning Slovenia and Croatia
>Serbian Croatian border.

General SAA strategy for East Aleppo.
1. Take Tedef and advance east of Kweires
2. Block turks and rebels from going south, form a pincer attack on Deir Hafir
3. Keep advancing east towards Manbij, attack Deir-Hafer from three sides, letting ISIS run east/south. If that's not possible, circle the city and keep advancing.
4. Take Jirah airbase (the real objective). This will give a strategic boost for actions in the east of the country.

Serbian Croatian border is a great example actually.

You can clearly see the difference between 2 countries on border crossings. Croatian one was looking typical for central European country while Serbian had all kind of filth on the ground and everything was unorganized. That really struck me when I was passing trough Serbia because that was my first time traveling east.

Do we know where exactly is the water pump that is supposed to bring water to Aleppo

Close to Jihar airbase. A bit south I think.

r8 le master plan.

1) SAA starts campaign from Suwayda towards the desert, and reaches Euphrates from Aleppo.
2) Moves north and takes gas fields.
3) Reaches Raqqa, preventing K*rd farm animal from land-grabbing, and connects to Aleppo front.
4) Having another supply route to Aleppo, ditches Ithiria road and lets the IS around Hama have access to Greater Idlib.
5) IS fucks up the Idlib rebels as many of them defect to their side.

I was doing some logistics in Serbia and needed to talk to the mayor and there was shady guy sitting in the corner listening in. When we parted ways the mayor told us that he will let us know in couple of hours. When he called us back he told us "Its going to be like this, this and this. For this much here and here. And thats the end of the discussion."
I think I literally made a deal with Serbian mafia trough public official.

How did /sg/ reacted when the houthis btfo-ed 60 soldiers of the arab coalition ?

when?
source pls

you probably did kek

youtube.com/watch?v=y84PFodkUZw

/sg/ is my homepage

>Deputy PM Kurtulmuş: It would still pose an imminent threat to Turkey if YPG replaces Daesh in Raqqa

Wew.

I used my super paint skills. The water pump was the goal in the first place or ?

holy shit kek

thats some next level-shit

Yeah, so the war fuck it up so much? Damn.
Like in 90s there were political shootings and so on but lately the corruption is becoming sort of legal. Like our finance prime minister is a bussinesman that legally avoided paying 40 mil. czk (like 1.5 mil EUR) in taxes. Just because he bought czech national bonds on ratio of 6%, each worth 1 czk. And since the tax is like 15% from one Czk he taxed 0.15 which can be rounded down to zero.
This kind of shit

no its not actually mafia,
mafia dont bother with things like that although you could call this type of flagrant corruption an organised crime..

did anyone here also learn how to read Arabic because of /sg/?

Both water supply and airbase are the main objectives.
One guarantees civillian satisfaction and prevents ISIS from fucking with Aleppo.
The other enables the government to operate further east in the country. It's a stepping stone for controling that part of the country.

In comparison, Deir-Hafir is irrelevant and exists just to kill SAA troops. It's blocking the path to Jihar though.

Well I suppose that the Syrian propaganda would say its to help the people of Aleppo and like "Hey we found an airbase on the way what a coincidence"

lmao, what did journo asked him exactly?

At least your president/prime minister (not sure) is showing some kind of resistance towards EU.

Okay I meant corruption. Still pretty sketchy.

>Why are you so backwards now?

war, nigga. In the war Croatia lost about 25k people, 500k emigrated (300k Serbs + 200k Croats), and we had around 250 billion dollars of war damage. WIthout the war, we would be better off than any other eastern european country, except maybe Slovenia. But Serbs man. They fuck your shit up

Nope, I still cant even recognize a single word after over one year of following conflict & sources

Did you?

President. But he would sell the fucking Prague castle just to help his friends make bussines with the Chinese. He is an alcoholic puppet.

He probably compared him to Joca.

Please dont start blaming each other for the way shit is here. I have had enough with he south african bro arguing with the jew yesterday.

i like him so much prolly cuz he reminds me that all "western" difference betwen us is geographic location

Well that's why everyone hates him here. People like him took over Zagreb.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CHa5oUYebU

if its only zagreb then youre good...
try having undertaker for president

SEAnigga regular represent!

Some say, to this day, he is still sidewinding somewhere in Iraq.

Erdogan: We will create 'terror free region', Arabs/Turks resettled in 5,000km2 safe zone incl. Bab - Manbij - Raqqa

>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/831118679710392321

I guess a terror free zones are only important when they are Kurds, not ISIS

www(dot)letemps.ch/monde/2015/09/08/pays-golfe-preparent-assaut-sanaa

i am not "starting" to blame each other, i say it how it objectively is. We wanted independence, Serbs said we cant have it so war erupted. If it wasnt for war, we wouldnt have to rebuild country, clear mines, we'd have few hundred k more people who would contribute to economy etc. But we had a war, and it was Serbs' fault, who didnt want to let us go peacefully, like Slovenia. I dont hold a grudge today, it happened what happened and my generation (on both sides) was in kidergarden during war so of course i dont blame them, but there literally isnt a way to sugarcoat the fact we are backwards today because Serbs razed big parts of Croatia to the ground

Sorry for offtopicing but i guesss every bump helps

Its not about Kurds or terrorism or ISIS dumbass. Its about gas pipelines. You should know that by now.

War was nasty and tough but objectively I think that it's mainly our fault.

If we invested in our shipyards, refineries and factories we would have been in much merrier spot.

>Privatization and corruption.

SAAGains!

لا تحاكيني مخطوبة

>don't speak to me I am engaged

Someone translate and tl;dr this shit por favor
pbs.twimg.com/media/C4ieuZuW8AAvGUf.jpg

Pretty fucking based tbqh
>60 morts, parmi lesquels figurent 45Emiratis, 10Saoudiens et 5Bahreïnis
The absolute madmen

They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

Be honest /sg/, if the Kurds and IS were the only belligerents, who would you cheer for?

according to that map, whole of Tadef is still in ISIS hands, is it possible that despite the news Tigers havent even entered it?

Hey beautiful, want to make cute tank babies?

Why not?

As much carnage as possible desu

bullets

isnt the southeastern bit pure desert?

It's possible, I think that Tigers are not that eager to enter Tadif now that FSA will definitely take Bob first.

>cute tank babies
papa?

> papa?

I don't wish harm to kurdish civilians, yet I detest their policies and them being the proxy of the global tyrant. They also hate arabs and the government with a passion.

Land taken by the PYDPKKEKCMCVRBC from IS will be a bargaining chip against the government, while if it stays with ISIS we can take it back directly.

all those years of civil war and you still haven't learned your lesson you silly cuckarab

if their big brothers promise them a k*rdish state in syria, they would kill of all you without hesitation

nice
good answer.

Former Assad voter here. It's hilarious to watch him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Supposedly 5th legion at T4.
Are you ready to enlist lads?

isis destroying palmyra ruins, signs of desperation?

Obviusly they are not hoping to defend it, they will withdraw.

Presented to you by 400 years of experience in inbreeding

WW3 in Yemen soon?

I noticed that within mostly kurd online spaces, they don't hesitate in cursing arabs and pro government folks.
In normie online spaces there is much less bad mouthing, as if it is still a taboo to speak on the kurdish issue or about the kurds i a negative tone.

Yes, I believe that hate us with a passion.

Their motifs in general are foreign to the syrian society.

Screw em

Sounds like your Kurds are similar to our arabs/turks.
Which syriaposter are you btw?

Former Assad voter here. It's hilarious to watch him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear chodes.

Yeah, can even pick out words/phrases from speech sometimes

assad/trump?what?

what is this new meme?

Former Rebel voter here It's hilarious to watch them crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let these guys have the barrel bombs

hi

Besides their generic shouts i obviously catch when they say "Rusi"/"Rosia" or "Taira harbi Rusi".
I also know like 5 more words but that pretty much it.

Former rebel here It's hilarious to watch Aleppo crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let the SAA have the bakeries

not really, with few exceptions, like Allah, Souria, Bashar o bas.

But i'd like to learn arabic, i believe languages of the future are russian, arabic and chinese, and i really dont want to learn chinese, while already understand a lot of russian

Former ISIS voter here. It's hilarious to watch them crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let these guys have their heads standing on shoulders

just making conversation here for a few mins as a distraction

I can recognise a few words
here's my dictionary, please fix if wrong

yela, yela - come, let's go
allahakbhar - good shot, fuck this, oh fuck I'm dead, oh jesus abu fucked us, wow
jaish - army
takfir/takbir - i have a feeling these are good/bad words, careful whom u call which, altho since I can't remember which is which, please accept this russian roulette dictionary as a gift
al'mawt - death
assad - a shining star in the east
ruusi, ruusi, ruusi - a throw back warning word from when monkeys were picked from the sky by eagles ( still happens)
i'm sure there are others. but this distraction has been terminated

>Oy vey.

Die you pedo fuck.

kurds might as well be foreigners

worse than Gypsies in my experience

>IS continues to blow up pipelines and set gas wells on fire west of Palmyra

Please ISIS NO! I have economy to run.

Looks like they understand that they are not going to return to Palmyra anytime soon.

Well INA won't be returning either so..

Scythian tactics. Al-Rommeli's military genius continues to animate the ISIS resistence. They'll draw the SAA into the desert then spring their trap.

Tiyas will be under ISIS control by April, Inshallah.

>They'll draw the SAA into the desert
But they draw them into the city and going into the desert themselfs

You okay there toothpaste?

Delete your account.

Assad is a murderous, barbaric asshole that needs to be taken out.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/up-to-13000-secretly-hanged-in-syrian-jail-says-amnesty

Ahahahahahah OP made me laugh
You can't make this shit up
Idiots

Fag

they are sooner likely to draw pictures of goats and masturbate to them

>Assad is a murderous, barbaric asshole that needs to be taken out.
says Amnesty*

Your point?

Muh six gorillion.

I hadn't seen that.

How many did amnesty say died?

What evidence did they present