HOLY SHIT PISS MORGAN AND DUMPF BTFO BY HARY POTTER

HOLY SHIT PISS MORGAN AND DUMPF BTFO BY HARY POTTER

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck is it Harry Potter every time?

Too bad this isn't fantasy literature.

>using fiction as a way of showing how Trump is a bad leader
>Saying Trump is a bully

She's a retard and I don't think anyone with a brain listens to her

Why is she shilling her dumb books?

HOLY GODDAMNED FUCK! YOU'RE LISTENING TO THE ENGLISH, YOU HAVE A SHIT FLAG AND YOU'RE LISTENING TO ENTERTAINERS WHO DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU. OMG BUMP.
BUMP THIS RIGHT ON UP YOUR SNOWFLAKE FAGGOT BABY-RAPED ASSHOLE. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DON'T BE TRIGGERED IF SOMEONE POST A PIC OF YOUR UNCLE'S SCHLOOOOONG. I KNOW IT DIDN'T TICKLE YOUR BABY-VAJ!!!! DON'T BLEED OUT BABY-VAJ. WE NEED YOU FOR A REVOLUTION. sftukys

if only she had read Moby Dick, she would know the dangers of obsession and that whale oil was once highly valued for its use in lamps

Dude, kids with magic are like the ultimate weapon against evil.

>Read muh holy book to understand how you just got burnt!

dat hivemind

This is so important.

What does this even mean

Fuck you lol

>referencing her own book like its the fucking bible

The story of harry potter is the reverse of the alchemical transmutation.
It starts with the philosophers stone and ends with the deadly hallows.
And Rowling is most likely part of the globalist cabal and may stolen the story of harry potter from Richard Potter

Harry Potter is a faggot.

Dahnald Gouphf BTFO again! Take that Troumpfies!

shes saying that Piers Morgan will be incinerated for supporting Trump. i imagine in some sort of purpose built oven

>but trump is the one who is a nazi

>Using your own book as an argument

>write children's story
>take it as gospel
how can kekism even compete with this?

Former welfare queen making any type of judgement against anyone

Pleeeaase

Just buy her fucking book already you stupid goyim.

>reality is the same as my own little clockwork universe where literally everything important that ever happens occurs to the same small handful of people

If only you'd watched the last election, you'd know people are sick of vapid cunt celebrities lecturing them :^)

So did Voldemort supporters literally get genocided in the books/movie?
I only watched the first two movies.

>I wrote a book and projected my own opinions, that's why you're wrong.

I can see it now
>Rowling heavily criticizes Trump
>Breaking news
>Harry Potter was plagiarized
>her life goes to shit

Did someone send her a ISIS burning video and tell her that's what is going to happen to wizards and wizard-enablers?

Wasn't she like a drunk bag lady or something?

Really makes you thonk.

is that why they elected one :^)

>using fiction to make a political point
Pathetic.
>using your own fiction to make a political point
Now that's just sad.

If only you read Harry Potter you'd know never to trust the news.

>Childrens fiction is real life
The modern Left
I N F A N T I L E
C A T
L A D I E S

i fucking hate harry potter

No!

Came to say this.

WOW, trolls on Sup Forums.org!

Who would have Fatal error require_once() user ip master listing upgraded(include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

well she literally wrote it, so she has a justification for citing it

most of them are either killed in the last book or end up in wizard Alcatraz

one of Malfoys henchmen accidentally burns himself alive using a spell in the last book, which is what JKR is referring to in her tweet

pic related

Doug knows what's up.

Is this why Hillary won the popular vote?

i hate how fucking smug this cunt has gotten over the past year. maybe I wasn't paying attention, maybe she was always this smug. no matter, it doesn't excuse the fact that she spawned one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why is Rowling even a thing? Pratchett is turning in his coffin.

The biggest bully being Islam? She's right.

I think it's time Rowlings twitter was filled with ISIS execution videos, praise KEK.

hearty kek

>reality works according to the fantasy book i have written

okay

she cant handle the bantz.

>maybe she was always this smug

The entire Harry Potter series would have ended after volume 5 if the wizards had elected to buy a bunch of riffles from the muggles instead of using non lethal glorified taser wands.

>One spell that cant be blocked and instantly kills

Why would anyone use anything else. Great book series goy.

Kek. They should. Sorcery is haram.

As opposed to JK "Big Floppy Fanny" Rowling shouting "virgin" at people. That's not bully behaviour at all!

What's the name of his book again? Baboon Brainwave?

kek

Draco gets burned alive? I thought he starts a family.

Now this is a good one.

But I did read harry potter

I think Harry Potter and Star Wars is an equivallent of anime in the West.

>i hate how fucking smug this cunt has gotten over the past year
Her fanbase just had their first elections (Brexit & Trump), got absolutely BTFO'd, and turned to her as the leader of the imaginary-world safe space they collectively retreated to, this elevating her status.

Please tell me someone called her out for this blatantly circular reasoning.

Blown the fuck out by the author of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>strayan platinum-tier shitpost

This is why I come here everyday.

I thought Tolkien was ok?

> this is why i come here everyday
yet you didn't recognize the new hot copypasta

but crabbe turned on draco during the later half of the final book. what the fuck is she talking about?

we are not in school and this isn't one of your silly cartoon books

>new hot copypasta
It's stale m8

Tolkien's books are basically mind bloatwares. So much unnecessary information on his stories...

I know it's a pasta, it's that "btfo" line that made it 10x funnier.

If she wouldve read the superior 40K lore she would know that opposing the emperor sends you into the arms of chaos.

Pedophilia Pizzagate etc Slaanesh
War on innocents Khorne
Chemicals to make us sick everywhere Nurgle
Jewish trickery infesting our governments Tzeentch

One man to root it all out IMPERATOR TRUMP

It might have something to do with her being an egotistical simple minded cunt, or "muggle" I think.

Hillary won the popular vote because of nigs and spics in cities (Jay Z and George Lopez endorsement) along with self-loathing white ppl in liberal bubbles who worship celebrities as philosophers and demi-gods.

That chart is weaponsgrade shitposting bait. It's only to be handled by trained australian personnel. Don't even try to comprehend it.

>Muh dead people and Mexicans ;_;
The amount of backlash at anyone saying this in MSM is calling out the Jew tier because when they actually see how many dead people were #with_her arrests will be made. Just like any spic laborer who used there (((not federal ID))) drivers license to register to vote before commoefornia purged their DL/Voter database like any criminal burning evidence. RICO case against the DNC soon. Day of the rake too.

she doesn't have the balls to call him a cocksucker, SAD!

I wish. Was it really though?

Well for all I care those who sucked up had a better experience at school

There are grown ass women that talk about the houses in Harry Potter as if they're super secret clubs in high school.

Citing her own fiction book to prove her point has got to be one of the most pathetic things ever.

It's sad really, I liked Harry Potter growing up. But the fact that it seems to be the only book leftists have read and thus the only cultural reference they use is making me increasingly hate it.

>manage to make the biggest book franchise ever
>make it completely apolitical, enjoyable by everyone
>spin it into being liberal because lol I'm a billionaire now who cares

We're actually turning bullying, the most basic plot device involving works about children and schools, political now. I'm actually insulted that she's ruining her own series with her shitty opinions.

wow, this really hit me. i've been memeing it up with harold bloom on the /lit/ board and still couldn't decide why harry potter disgusted me.

did you read about this or did you pull that out of your ass? either way, i'd like to know more

She also doesnt speak out against bullies in fact she is one but only to whites.

pretty sure we could meme WE WUZ ROWLING like they believe WE WUZ SHAKESPEARE

Good post. I enjoyed reading it

>convinced by friend to go see that new movie
>we literally machine gun wands now
What the fuck. She managed to fuck her shit up even more without even being a political cunt about it. Jesus fucking Christ.

>"To Kill a Mockingbird" in shit tier

This part is correct.

good post.

Kek. made me laff

>If only you read childrens fiction, then you too could smugly dismiss any arguments that dont fit in the narrow worldview of said childrens fiction without providing any actual arguments.

>Cite a fictional story of your own creation as proof that your own personal biases are justified

Hahahahaha

I dont understand how a mediocre childrens novel series is now equivalent to ancient philosophy. Keep quoting that shit if you want to be taken as seriously as a fucking child

WHERE WHERE WHERE?

>but voldemort was beaten by the strongest magic of all
>love
this passes as an acceptable plot

I didn't, is this legit? Also, context for understand, if you could, please.

Here's what happens when you step out of your fantasy world.

>if only you read my trite overrated crap, could you shoehorn it into reality through a delusional schizoid attack.