Why do so many white supremacists/nationalists have asian wives?

why do so many white supremacists/nationalists have asian wives?

pic related- australian nationalist nick folkes has 2 children with his chink wife- son and daughter.

Honarary aryan bruh

Because they're supreme and they produce supreme gentlemen.

>so many
>one example

Asians are pretty racist I guess.

White diaspora is better then no diaspora

Plus Asians have high iq's and the women (at least non Americanized) are pretty traditional.

That's like starving a vegan then complaining when he eats a pork sandwich

no there are many. here is another- andrew anglin, owner of daily stormer is a philipine sexpat.

all you americans are cucks and liberals, stay the fuck away

White women are ruined. Why should a successful man be forced to baby one.

Tbh I wonder how his family feels about his shit. Would be a pretty interesting conversation I think. His kids look decent enough which means he must've been at least ok as a dad.

Because most asians are based?

John Derbyshire white nationalist

If your just fucking the mongrels and not marrying any I don't see the problem.

Because they are delusional to believe that chink women will not fuck them over like white women do.

White women are fucking cunts who deserve to get the shit kicked in by their husbands.

check out his facebook. he has pictures like this all over. not that i disagree with what he says, i just dont understand how he can have chinese children yet hold anti-chinese rallys at the same time. his children must have serious mental problems.

Wife is pretty hot. Both the kids look pretty white too desu. Son looks retarded, would honestly marry the daughter on the spot she's so qt breh

abortion is illegal in the phillipines. he could potentially have fathered many children on one of his many sexpat trips there.

One example in France : his wife is japanese. This guy is a hard-liner among the FN party, the kind of guy who would name the jew if it wasn't illegal to do so.

His wife is Japanese so not really a problem. Japs hate the Chinese more then us.

Loser white guys that want to feel valued for their whiteness.

Asians hate niggers more than whites.

White diaspora is good. It will make phillipines a whiter nation genetically. You have no obligation to stay with the girl unless she's white though.

normal white people want an equal partner

nationalist have a superiority complex and want a submissive wife, so they get an Asian wife that worships them for their whiteness.

>Japanese again

What part of honorary aryan do you not understand? Plus she's qt as fuck.

paul joseph watson is another one with a chink wife. but no pictures can be found- he used to speak of her in his older videos.

Pls more proof

Unless the wife is a good homemaker the relationship will never be equal.

>Not knowing the difference between Chinese and Japanese.

>Paul Joseph Watson

You understand that when you bring up a meme you have to bring proof right?

>His wife is Japanese so not really a problem. Japs hate the Chinese more then us.
>What part of honorary aryan do you not understand? Plus
she's qt as fuck.

LoL. i see. you are one of these beta male white nationalists with a chink girlfriend that could not secure a white woman because there is something inherently undesirable about you.

if you have a chink girlfriend and make chink children you are not and cannot be a white nationalist. get out of here.

That daughter will make a great white wife to someone.

>that hank hill ass

Japanese are honorary Aryans though. It'd be different if he married a Flip or Thai or someother low-tier gook, but Japs are a top-tier race.

yellow is the new white

He only smashed gooks

>trips
>only 1 (you)

They probably overcompensate on the White nationalist thing out of alienation from their alien wife & kids, and guilt at effecting their own erasure.

there is no such thing as honorary aryans. your children will be either white or chinks.

I think you should pursue white women and white children, but at the same time I think that if there is ever qt non degenerative Asian or Hispanic or mulatto (no niggers tho drawing the line there) that you run into that makes you happy and you vibe with at an emotional level, well I know how this might sound but I don't think our race is our entire identity. Again I think we should try white women first, but if we can't find any that aren't degenerative whores, well like I said before white diaspora is better then no diaspora

That's actually pretty interesting. I always imagined him having a white wife, but I can imagine him with an Asian wife now. He's pretty autistic.

There's also the possibility of no children and no white genes getting passed on.

Cos they like to blame minorities for their inability to get a girl wet, so they buy one

yeah i was pretty surprised when i found out. i wonder why there are no pictures, is he embarased and hides her? she definitely exists though she used to translate chinese text for his old videos on infowars

i agree with what you say race isnt "everything" but if your children are not white you are not a white nationalist, these men are liars and hypocrites.

>Wee 're dtha ryeel cunter colcher
>honey have you made the green tea for my parents that are coming by later! Also don't forget to help our daughter make a kimono for world heritage day!
>bee 'rye ther sweetea jus gouta fineash dthis vidya fo' Alecs

I hope you get your teeth kicked in by a bigger stronger guy. I hate faggots that abuse kids, animals, old people and women. You're a piece of shit and that's why you don't have a women user.

This. They are no better than coal burners. Asians don't produce white children they produce angry confused mongrels.

Well sure they're white nationalists, are they not advocating for white nationalism they're more for advocating it then you or I. They are trying to make it more likely for future lads to be able to have white children. Their actions might be hypocritical but we all commit actions that are hypocritical to our beliefs. If they're not white nationalists then they are at the very least something equal to white nationalists that might as well be white nationalists. There is no special connotations to words.

>pretty white

Reminder that burger Sup Forumsacks are mongrels with no actual race, culture or identity.

Pic related will be your son.

Under no circumstances is race mixing OK.

>I hope you get your teeth kicked in by a bigger stronger guy
That is your solution for being a weak ass? simply wish that someone kicks my ass because you would be unable to?
>I hate faggots that abuse kids, animals, old people and women
I don't abuse animals you white fucking knight. Everyone else is on the beat list but i have never in my life abused an animal.

Abusing kids, old people and women are completely fine but i don't fucking abuse animals.
>You're a piece of shit and that's why you don't have a women user.
Of course i don't have a woman since owning one is illegal, The moment i am legally allowed to own one then i will have a woman.

Kind of like how i will have a cigarette, the cigarette cannot fuck me over in divorce court and it is my property.

Either way that still does not negate the fact that white men should beat the shit out of their white wives for what the cunts have done for the past 120 years with feminism and destroying white society with it.

White people will die out because of what the women did to the white race in fucking the men over.

Niggers
>blame whitey

Sup Forumsacks
>blame wymunz

Spot the difference?

Polacks blame Jews over whitey and i am only blaming white women here for their fucking of their race.

The reason whites are weak as shit is because their single mamas that fucked their fathers over and taught them into becoming simps and manginas.

And their women being allowed to vote in dem programs.

Looks irish to me