Boogie found a hot wife, why can't you?

Boogie found a hot wife, why can't you?

Have you ever considered your racism and sexism to be the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/dez2988/status/540699297965023232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hot wife

but hes getting cucked by a black male.

>no prenup
jesus christ the writings on the wall boogie get the fuck out man. i'd divorce my wife immediately if those thoughts even floated around in her head, serious or not.

Can they even physically have sex? God how he does he live with himself.

WOW, trolls on Sup Forums.org!

Who would have Fatal error require_once() user ip masterlisting upgraded boogie (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

Women find my racism and sexism to be endearing and caring

>no prenup
He's gonna get fucked on the divorce.

>Protip: fat covers up the penis

Hope that answers your question

He wont even live that long

What is she going to take?
His fat or his diabetes?

She should gain 300 lbs to be an equal partner.

Just go on Craigslist and roll the dice. I did 6 years ago and surprisingly met a Christian gal who is redpilled on race from interacting with the general public.

It's not hard in this day an age to find anyone. You don't even have to leave your house!!!

wait she's openly bragging that she suckered him into a marriage without a pre nup? she's a poor roastie and he's a literal millionaire... jesus christ.

also someone post the picture of her "best friend" that she spends time with, who just happens to be a fit nigger.

Money, the guy is loaded. GOLD DIGGER!

I'm housebound agoraphobic, and craiglist isn't a thing here.

What do?

I don't believe this for a second. Craigslist is full of scum.

There you go OP

I was having a good wank, earlier.

Thinking about some girl with a big butt that I coulda/shoulda shagged but I cockblocked myself out of "honor". All because she had a boyfriend, we only made out, and she went home.

But then I remember her voice, her empty head, and all of the cringey late-night text conversations I endured all to get into her pants.

And I am relieved that I don't have to lie to myself and someone else for the sole and simple purpose of busting a nut.

Seriously, fuck modern women. Especially Americans. I'll be busy miserably grinding away to git gud at life so I can sling pussy left and right with my future 6-figure career.

Or I'll just buy a sex robot. Either-or.

PART BUS

SALAD DODGIN

do you know how much money he gets because of his shitty videos?

FAT FUCKS should be

-taxed extra
-send to fatcamps gulag style
-fat shamed every day, whole day

FUCKING FAT FUCKS

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

>Craigslist
I somehow highly doubt this.

Tinder mate, while it has the stigma of a one night stand app, it's actually good for dating too, as long as you're actually reading bios and not just swiping right on everything with tits

boogie has an "open relationship marriage" aka cucked

Because I don't make millions in youtube money per year.

she fucks black dudes behind his back

he depends on her, she is basically his full time carer

Holy shit, is that the real caption?

She's got an awesome score with this one. He's so debilitated that there's no chance he could get his dick past his thighs. She doesn't need to fuck him, just tell him she loves him and peck him on the cheek right before she washes her lips with bleach. So happy for her.

Boogie is getting cucked all day long you retard.

Pretty sure he knows.

not that much probably. Each thousand views might be a dollar if that. But not every view generates an ad view. He likely makes slightly more than a minimum wage worker would per month.

>hyperion chatbot
>2017

David pls

guaranteed shes fucking him, boogies getting cucked and he doesn't even care. They probably have some pathetic arrangement like boogie takes care of her emotionally and lets this nigger deep dick her

I was right!

I was that way about a year ago. Was agoraphobic for 10 years.
Force yourself outdoors, see a prostitute (for £100-160ish/hr, make sure she's a normal english female that will let you stay for the full hour and will talk to you genuinely, you can also have them come to your house but the smell of stale jizz, BO and takeaway will make whatever session you have shit), sign up to as many dating sites as you can and then use them.

If you're on bennies for being agoraphobic, don't worry about the money stopping for going outside because you can "relapse" at anytime and they won't throw you under the bus.

Tha arrangement is that she has to clean his shit

Literally

>Boogie found a hot wife
Who doesn't sleep with him and fucks other men in their home, and he's fine with it.

Next.

Of course, someone should start a campaign against him, he is a fat fuck lying piece of shit anyway. Someone needs to make him come out and admit he is a cuck.
Congrats duderino, i was going to give you a reward but looks like kek took care of it. Praise KEK.

twitter.com/dez2988/status/540699297965023232

Do you reckon he at least gets to watch?

You may doubt this for sure, but it's the only way I met people in my mid 20s when I used it frequently. I've had a few prior relationships and one fetish-driven ONS before I finally met someone who can put up with me.

There are people who have met in various other ways on the internet. CL is straightforward and isn't in depth like a traditional dating site. You place an ad and go. Things like WoW, fetlife, /soc/ and godforbid Sup Forums would certainly fall into a lower category to find somebody and would have to have some tweaking in a relationship origin story if someone asked.

Tricky. Your best bet is to find someone who won't drive you mad because of your shortcomings. Perhaps find a /r9k/tier person who isn't too hideous looking and isn't too fucked it the head.

With a body like that his wife could literally fuck black dudes behind him

I feel bad for him, he went too high and married out of his league. He could of married this girl, whos a 1 or 2, but would of been super loyal to him instead he married a gold digger

i think he only watches why his wife is having sex with a 18" african steed
sounds real hot now that I think about it
we should name this fetish somehow

It wants to use my Faceberg, how much is it going to see?

The fact that I haven't used it in years is going to be a red flag surely?