(((Stein))) has turned against his own people

(((Stein))) has turned against his own people

schetle of the mettle material

Fucking what

Antifa fucked up going after greatest ally

It's because jews will always seek to side with whoever is winning, if they're able.

They're seeing now that the Left is crumbling, as are the jews continuing to support it.

There's a lowkey Likudnik/Bolshevik split in the tribe.

Anitfa...antifa....antifa...

Ben Stein is a lifelong republican and former Nixon speech writer.

What.

He's not wrong.

You don't know what the Likud party or bolsheviks are?

Jews have a slight split between thoose that want israeli militarism, with a strong usa as its' protector, and thoose that want racial communism.

Stein has not turned against anything, he has always been like this.

Jews always try and control both sides in any debate.

I thought he died last year wtf

Well, he's really just providing insight on Jewish thoughts on controlling goyim.

It because the mother fucker is a genius and this is him being an honest genius...

It is what it is.

Based Jew

I agree because that is the entire premise of the social media boom.

One group wants to genocide Palestinians outright; the other doesn't want to lose moral authority but still wants an Israeli ethnostate.

Plus, it's hard to genocide the hated West with Muslims while crying about tolerance if you've been allowed to run your own genocide of them in Israel.

I thought for sure Trump would exploit this, but his statement against settlements the other day has made me question my assessment of how he would play it.

Ben Stein is retarded and is like an E-list celebrity.

Watching the language settings on your screen shot. Why are you a swede trying to come out as a Swiss?

That's a Dane dude

>his own people
krauts or jews?

They always play both sides but will always try and steer it away from attacking zionism

the left outside of germany hates zionism, cause poor muzzies need huggziez. that's where this growing pelocon segment is coming from. whats important is that they subvert the globalism and anti white sentiments in the rest of the (((population))) once the right is back on top.

Does anyone else remember that game show "Win Ben Steins Money" with Jimmy Kimmel?

Say what you will about his political views but he is a super genius.

When they broke Bank of Americas' windows?

Do you think Stein is a Liberal?

Good Goyim.

Pretty much this

That was a great show but the final round always felt cheap. The clock seemed to move faster for the player and the host (Jimmy/lady/third one) asked the questions faster for Ben.

>youuuu getttt 5000 dollarrrsss minusss 95% duee tooo gameshowww taxxxx, thank youuu goyyy

>they do it because everyone else is doing it

But everyone else *isn't* doing it. Protesters are a microminority of the population. The pussyhat marches, called by Vox the "largest demonstration in US history" made up 4 million nationwide. That's less than 2% of the population.

Imagine Ben Stein: "Billy smokes weed because half a dozen kids at his high school smoke weed"... makes no sense.

>go on your own show answering your own questions
>super genius

Isn't this the guy that made the pro-"Intelligent Design" documentary?
Yes it is.
Oh fuck him.

He was Richard Nixon's speech writer. Been GOP forever.

based 90's Clear Eyes commercial jewish guy.

He once admitted Jews run media....then he asked why is Jewish controlled media against Israel?

He does not understand.Of course being a Kike nobody said anything about his comments.

This is absolutely true.

He's right you know