Countering leftist bullshit

ITT we come up with counter arguments to shitty liberal arguments

What's a good. Pinter argument to the "we need immigrants because hey do the jobs we don't do." Meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOW, trolls on Sup Forums.org!

Who would have Fatal error require_once() user ip masterlisting upgraded(include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

just call them a cuck

No. A lot of mexicans do field work that an American would not even consider under a higher salary. A lot of agricultural businesses depend on cheap labor.

>What's a good. Pinter argument to the "we need immigrants because hey do the jobs we don't do." Meme?
Whites actually going to work cleaning toilets and picking produce/fruit

:^)

Lefty here, i would like to help, but i feel the lefties you refer too are so fucked up i cant relate to them in a bit. In fact they are such a fuck up of a human being i considered throwing my ideologies away, claim i am rightwing to not be associated with them anymore, and join the next right wing deathsquad to get rid of those crazies

Welcome mein freund!

Nice job.

Than make them come legally and pay taxes and draw money out of the country by working without paying taxes and sending money to the family in mexico which might not be bad morally as they just want to help their families, but bad for burgerland

robots

>tell friend that illegals place an economic burden on our country, and they need to go
>well that may be true but most give back more to society than they take
do they even fucking listen to themselves.

Good point, they siphoned money out of the economy and it's never mentioned.

Another one I was thinking of is, if we're really taking in the good/best immigrants aren't we depriving their native country of those skills and talents?

We need a bunch more low skilled labour at a time when there are already a ton of unemployed blue collar workers? Ask them if that really makes sense.

"Right. we need LEGAL immigrants because they do the jobs we don't do."

Would saying "the reason Americans don't do those jobs is because the wages have been driven so low do to the influx of migrants." Work?

At this point you will probably see cognitive dissonance at work because they try to make sense of simultaniously taking low wage jobs illegally noone would want to do either way, while also only taking in skillfullpeople. They would probably reply something like "but isnt that what you want to get those with skills into the country? Those are valuable assets" ignoring once again most of them are just farmers. However i wouldnt mind those people coming into the country doing proper jobs an pay taxes, i honestly dont mind immigrants at all as long as they arent subhuman savages and imported into the country en masse

Nice meme dude, how about {EXEC sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = "DROP TABLE ?";} niggerniggernigger?

Then force every able bodied middle school/high schooler to work a couple seasons on a farm and pay them the sam e wages.

It's immoral to keep on forcing immigrants to work this way, and we need actual alternatives.

"If it's so shit, why are you forcing the Mexicans to do to for low wages?"

What a load of shit you fucking cunt. They can come legally or get the hell out. You can leave too pussy.

Tell the dumbshits we're not against immigration as long as its done properly.

Can you really not think of one? This is one of the things that liberals actually bitch at other liberals about. Tell them that immigrants aren't supposed to be some servant class, and that the market would fix the problem by increasing the wages and giving the jobs to Americans.

Ask the, why do they want illegals to come and work for $2 an hour, but they want to be paid $15

>ITT we come up with counter arguments to shitty liberal arguments
Any argument.

All they have are logical fallacies.
Print out a list and point them out. They'll lose any "conditioning ground" when they're caught out.

The problem is legal immigration takes in people that almost exclusively WONT do those jobs yet tells us they will. The entire immigration system needs an overhaul.Let them come in and do those jobs if they want to legally by not making more than 90% of legal immigrants have to have high skills. Then enforce the border laws we already have like they are SUPPOSED to do. There should never be an amnesty program. I think a two strikes and you're out kind of deal. If you try to immigrate here illegally and they find you you get deported (no trials except to verify illegal status) with the warning to come in the legal way or the next time they are deported all legal immigration routes will be closed permanently for them, their spouses and their children. Make it so their attempts at illegal immigration have REAL consequences for them and not only tell them to immigrate legally show them HOW do to so. Many illegals do it partly because they don't even know how to do it legally.

Automation. Literally just automation.
Their jobs will all be machine fodder in the next 20 years or so.

Repeat after me: "How typical, Democrats are demanding a minority slave class."

uh, clean your house you fucking half witted sub human piece of shit.

The idea that there are jobs that nationals 'won't do' is retarded. What are these jobs? Why won't nationals do them?

>What's a good. Pinter argument to the "we need immigrants because hey do the jobs we don't do."

So many of us natives in this country, despite out first world education of 10+ years that costs taxpayers well over $100,000, still do not have any valuable skills or ability to think critically. You should feel sorry for us, we are do unskilled that we must compete with 3rd worlders with little to no education and speak english as their second language if they speak english at all. It is our right as Murricans to have high paying jobs despite our total lack of skills and brainpower, and these damn foreigners are willing to work harder at jobs we feel are unpleasant for less money. We have failed to develop skills that would allow us to compete for good jobs and now you jerks will make us compete for the unskilled ones, have you no soul?

who will pick my cotton if not my slaves

if a job is so terrible that it's only better than death, is it really a job we want to exist?

Why do you support an industry that only thrives because of slave labour?

This is what the left should be.

They hurt the wages of the working class by driving down the value of labor. Thus immigration is a tool of the rich to oppress the workers. Immigration should only be considered in times of near full employment. With over 90 million out of the work force full employment won't arrive anytime soon. We're also exploiting poor nations by robbing them of industrious people whom we pay mere pennies on the dollar for their labor that would otherwise contribute to the growth of their home nations.

Let the fucking market deal with it

Argument:
>Agriculture needs cheap labor

Why do they need cheap labor?
>to keep their prices cheap

How about fuck cheapo prizes, get illegals out and if nobody wants to buy the agricultural products anymore, well fuck off and don't buy it then. The farms go bankrupt? Fuck them if they can't provide goods that people want to buy.

At least that's the market approach but there's a whole bunch of things that you could do although ethically I personally always like those best that require the least government interference

Automation.

Next Question.

We actually subsidize farmers who don't automate and instead hire migrant workers. This has been going on for decades. As for factories, even if total automation happened we'd still want them here so we could tax the products for the benefit of society at the very least.

That's bull shit. My dad grew up picking melons as his first job. Lots of kids in the South get their first job throwing hay bails.

Just because the current generation of faggot's out west won't do it more doesn't mean they won't under different circumstances.

>Using government subsidies as a model for success.

Have fun getting taxed more to keep wetbacks on our lands.

>Next plan involves more taxes in a society being run on specialized high skill jobs.

Good job destroying your market and consumer base for no gain.

>More people means more money to the government!

Who cares, that's a shit model to base an economic plan on. We just go head first into automation to balance out the dwindling populations and hope to come out better than before. It's definitely a leap but someone has to take it.

>please show me how many refugees have a job

Wow. You're fucking retarded.

>>Using government subsidies as a model for success.

Never implied it was a good thing subhuman. Just stated it as a fact.

>>More people means more money to the government!

Never said that dumbshit. Are you the product of a botched coat hanger abortion?

>In a thread about debating points.
>Gets mad about points.
>Refutes none.

Holy shit buddy. You might wanna take a breather.

>In a thread about debating points.

There are no points to debate and nothing to refute. You made a straw man out of what I posted that in no way resembled my statements. I have no obligation to defend the phantasm you created. I'm sorry you lack reading comprehension.

Muh strawman!