Corsica, who's coming with me?

Alright baguette bros. Enough is enough with this muslim bullshit.

My wife is German and since I speak/am french and I can't take another day of the shitty weather here we've decided to move to Corsica.

We were researching demographics on various locations of southern france and we found out that Corsica BTFOs muslims and Corsicans have by far the most guns.. Here are some articles:

voanews.com/a/france-summer-of-terror-rasies-tensions-among-corsica-muslims/3490859.html

express.co.uk/news/world/701955/Muslims-Corsicans-increasingly-hard-live-together-burkini-row-deepens

What do you say that to the thought that this be our Sup Forums nation? Maybe we could get them to secede or at least outlaw Islam cause I heard they are very autonomous. /p o l/a ks from throughout Europe what do you say to moving to this tropical paradise where we can BTFO Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

pap.fr
explorimmo.com
leboncoin.fr
directemploi.com
indeed.fr
monster.fr
candidat.pole-emploi.fr/candidat/rechercheoffres/simplifiee/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>half leaf half german
what makes you think you're welcome?

Your wife just wants to get fucked by swarthy mediterranean men

Corsica is based but for corsican you won't be much more welcome than the mudslimes. Even metropolitan french are not very welcome.

Corsicans hate everybody tho, not just muslims

Je suis francais, my wife is German. I want return to my homeland. Ancestors were among the first french to immigrate to Canada

How come big threads for invading shitty Tuvalu but this place is actually based and everyone in Europe could legally migrate there and crickets?

Let me tell you how it goes:

>try to get a place
>you can't because you're not Corsican

Okay let's assume you got a place:

>have to pay extra because you're not Corsican
>it blows up with you inside

Okay let's assume you're not inside:

>it blows up

Okay let's assume it doesn't blow up.

>mafia comes to ask you to pay a small fortune for "protection"
>pay
>still blow up

Okay let's assume you don't blow up:

>Corsicans make you their bitch
>milk your bank account forever
>get treated like a tourist 24/7
>inflated prices everywhere
>your kids will be bullied at school
>you'll always be hated after a million years

Okay let's assume you can go through this:

>eventually your house will blow up

If you want to make this a Sup Forums nation, you need to wipe out Corsicans first.

Italian mafia mate, italian mafia

Great. A Canigger and Günterfag are going to move to one of the few pristine locations left in Europe and will ruin it for everyone else in a few decades when their faggot children start to try implement progressive ideals like their faggot parents had.

If it's this bad then how in the fuck are Muslims able to live there?

Corsica is Italian soil.

You didn't object much the last time the Germans came over so we didn't think you'd mind.

Forced social housing, regularly bombed to limit the number of muslims.

Corsica is Italian. Frogs get out!

Alright then where would you suggest? What's best city in south of france demographics wise? Cannes? St Tropez? We were looking at the west coast close to Spain too.

Is Corsica really this much of a no go or are you guys exaggerating?

I wanted to go to the south most part I could move to with wifes europass, and had to be France cause I don't speak Greek or Italian

Well every major city is being invaded by rapefugees and muslims, so it's getting hard to find a nice spot.

You can give up on the south of France entirely. The last real white parts are in the west, near the Atlantic ocean, north being even whiter, south being darker. So it's Britanny first, then Pays de Loire, and finally Aquitaine. Regions near the ocean survive because shitskins can't swim, and like many beasts, they're scared of water. A vaste expense of water is their worse nightmare, and they just can't relate to any kind of maritime activity, and all local fishing/resort business are passed from father to son, and only ever sold to whites. You may think this is Sup Forums-tier banter, but this is the actual truth. Go to Brest, it's ultimate test of whiteness, otherwise Saint-Malo, vannes, Nantes and Rennes are pretty good. My favorite little city is Paimpol.

Similarly, there's a surviving somewhat white stripe in the middle, with Champagne-Ardennes, Bourgogne and Auvergne, which are very isolated regions, with few social services, and locals only do business with locals mostly to protect their wine industry.

Also you may be confused about muslims in Corsica as its stats are often bundled with that of the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur (PACA) region, which is the 2nd most muslim/nigger spot in all of France after Ile-de-France (Paris region). Corsica is still very, very white, but then it's Corsican, and you're not. It'll fall to PACA politics anyway and get more and more shitskins on its soil. Seems only Britanny will survive, it's always been the most resilient kingdom of France, and it never fell in 10,000 years.

Why not move to Czech Republic? The president is going to the White House to meet Trump because they share many ideals. Zeman said there's no room for political correctness in the Czech Republic and they've closed their borders to sand monkeys.

>inb4 it's not a first world country
If that bothers you, stay in your cosmopolitan leftist paradise.

Currently in Toronto with 11% Musl I ms and over 50% brand new immigrants so I think I could handle the south of France if it's only 10% Muslims, is that the case?

How about Bayonne? Thank you for all the tips btw

Cause Cause I don't speak the language. I'd probably want to go to Italy with wifes europass if I spoke Italian

Corsica isnt France, fag

Bayonne is in the right spot near the Atlantic, plus it's Basque country, and while very nationalist they're not assholes about it like Corsicans. It's a really nice place, but quite expensive, and they're quite hostile to muslims and niggers.

Pic related is our best estimation: racial and religious statistics are illegal in France, whites could be a minority and we wouldn't even know. Drépanocytose is a nigger disease, whites can't get it, and these percentages are the number of babies tested for it at birth, which gives us a rough idea of how many nigger births there are. And that's the best we can do. We have reported number of mosques per department, but they're inaccurate and there's a hundred times more than reported in some cities alone.

Just go on trip in France, from Bayonne to Brest, spending a couple days in major cities, and see for yourself how it is over there.

There's so much tax evasion over there that France bought it a thousand times over already. Still, it's not Italian for sure.

Was Was gonna say, this would be a lot fucking easier if you guys just took demographics... One of the reasons I'd like Cannes too is cause its close to the Alps and we ski/snowboard.. LA Rochelle looks like a decent spot if I'm looking at west coast too, yah?

Yah actually checking al ll of the places was plan b if we couldn't decide for certain b4 leaving

They also hate other french and eveyrything who isn't corsican so dont think they'll friendly host you.

>Bretagne
>2005
>3,47%
>2015
>8,13%
Goddamit France. This is horrible. That map is like a map of no-go areas. Letting people in from your colonies was a grave mistake.

Calvi is home to the most infamous and decorated regiment of the French Foreign Legion, the 2eme REP. They dont take shit from anyone and are quite indepedant. They even attempted a coup against de Gaulle when he fucked them over in 1961 and sent some sniper teams to assassinate him. In a SHTF situation I think Calvi would be one of the best places to be.

Well for all other reasons, Cannes is fucking awesome. But then, niggers every fucking where.

Until the purge happens and we can be certain France is 100% white, we just have no idea who really lives in our country.

Can you give me an estimate of the shit skin population? LIKE I said were currently I n Toronto! Most Multi cult city I n earth.. it's like 50% white so anything better than tha t would be an improvement

Talking about cannes here. Is it over 50% whites at least? Rough estimate?

Go anywhere on the Riviera between Monaco and Marseille, just avoid Nice and Marseille since they're islamic caliphates
Any other small town along the coast is perfectly fine though but the prices are expensive
I'd recommend beaulieu sur mer or Eze if you can afford them

Actually it's saying cannes only has 15% of pop that is immigrants that is noth I ng c k mpared to Toronto which is over 50% BRAND NEW immigrants. I think we will head to Cannes for starters and then see what the deal is with Corsica

they gonna blow up your house you filthy "continental"

Wtf that cruise liner is as big as half the city oh my god. Jesus man I didn't realize they were that fucking big.

Cannes is a very white spot, with a mayor that's very defensive of it, but it's surrounded by shitskins on all sides, whether Marseilles in the west or Nice in the east, and the cancer is growing fast. The reason is that it's just a ferry away from Algeria, Tunisia, Lybia, and the rest of Africa, which is why the entire Mediterranean coast is invaded. So no I wouldn't recommend it not even in the short term, Nice will be whiter than Toronto, but you'll be stuck in that tiny city that each year is assaulted by half the planet during the festival.

I myself consider the entire southeast to be lost soil that can only be claimed through a crusade, and the west Atlantic coast to be the last bastion of true whiteness, and it's easily much whiter than Toronto. Still, we really don't know. Some hot spots are like 100% shitskin, like Paris' north suburbs, or all of Marseille, others are mixed, some in the deep countryside are very white... it'd take a lot of time to get even vague estimate. Even in Britanny, there are nigger spots, but they somehow don't spread. There's a total blackout on that front, which explains the rise of the FN and Marine Le Pen, which are among those that criticize said blackout from leftist governments, and tend to publish very scary estimates.

Yah Marseille is majority Muslim which is horryfying. Thank you again for the tips and yes we will definitely avoid fucking Marseille and Nice like the plague

I'm pure Norman blood on both sides btw.

Here's to hoping La Pen can get in and maybe start taking fucking demographics again at thevery least

Vive la France, will be seeing you soon!

This look pretty awful. A small terrotory where each squere meter is already privately owned, most of the areas are restricted and all you can do is stay in your hotel.

Move to Gardasee instead

FOR YOU

Could cost of living be the factor keeping Cannes white? Or are they trying to do subsidized horseshit there too?

Did someone say Lago DI Garda????

Oh hey, one other thing. What are some good websites to find apartments and also job hunting sites for France?

Germans in Corsica?

Because he's full of shit. The only correct part is empty building blowing up, but he forgot to mention the only building blowing up belong to rich non corsican who try to build mansions on the coast (it's illegal but they do it anyway thanks to their connections and bribes)

>If you want to make this a Sup Forums nation, you need to wipe out Corsicans first.

>look these guys are based they don't take shit from anybody unlike us!!
>let's wipe them out, take over the land and replace them with cucks fleeing their shitholes
>somehow you expect that your new "pol nation" will not be a replica of the cucked places you flee

The cost of living is quite high, but then social housing is everywhere, it's a legal obligation put by the government. Cannes should have 20%, it's currently at 17% from what I can see and buliding more to reach the requried 20%, so that could be as much as 17% shitskins and rising, which is easy to reach in the south.

There's social housing on the west coast too, but then it houses whites mostly.

To find a place:
pap.fr
explorimmo.com
leboncoin.fr
Or try local agencies.

As for a job, whatever meme website is trendy:
directemploi.com
indeed.fr
monster.fr
Or just go to the local job finding agency (Pôle Emploi) for plenty offers: candidat.pole-emploi.fr/candidat/rechercheoffres/simplifiee/

Gardasee!

>look these guys are based they don't take shit from anybody unlike us!!

They're just plain assholes, they'd rather choke on nigger cocks than be even remotely friendly to nice and polite French people.

They take just as much shit as anybody else, except they oppose what would be beneficial to them. As a result, their touristic activity, their only significant activity, is slowly collapsing, they're slowly being replaced and they don't even see it, and soon they'll suffer the same fate as anyone else.

It all changes once shitskins are significant and get a right to vote, and that's the path they're walking down.

Mfw rent is cheaper in paradise Cannes than it is in this frozen multicultural hellhole.. JUST fuck my shit up fampai