Did Joy Villa shit post at the Grammy's. She hit #16 on iTunes albums overnight from relative obscurity

Did Joy Villa shit post at the Grammy's. She hit #16 on iTunes albums overnight from relative obscurity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c45oWPteFfc
joyvilla.bandcamp.com/album/i-make-the-static-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=vrpJB7ucC5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PEVrGRcSoaY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn_qp07NxPE
apple.com/itunes/charts/albums/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. This based singer is now officially edgier than M&M.

women are so dumb

no pockets so they just have to hold shit all night

M&M has never been edgy. He's just a nerd who cracked the system by realizing all you have to do to be a popular rapper is be white and moderately decent at stringing rhymes together over a beat. Every white rapper is mediocre but they get away with it because they are white. I generally don't believe in white privilege but when it comes to hippity hop it definitely exists.

I'm just saying I'd colonize that pussy all night.

Mike and Molly?

Is she, dare I say it /ourgal/?

The leddit cucks must have been screeching to death over this.

>celebrity stirs up random controversy to gain media exposure and boost record sales

wow
surely this has never happened before

Yeah but it triggered the hell out of everone there

It looks like the used a banner that was thrown out after the election to save money on fabric.

No it's because rap is a fucking joke, it a shot fad that refuses to die because niggers created it, it's pretty much all they have.
Whites listen to it because they want to fit in, and their IQs are low enough so that th y don't realize it's the same fucking song being rehashed over and over. They are required to pay homage to all the qualities of being a nigger with money in a white society- owning cars, fucking whores, having clothes, being kangs, running dis shit, and so on.
So alas, it's easy for Eminem because his competition are a bunch of dumb fucking niggers. The only requirement in rap is that it must rhyme, although Most lyrics of any rap song technically don't rhyme because it's just the same word at the end of each "bar." The only competition are people like lil Wayne who don't write their own lyrics. Eminem is considered "good" because he dares to be original in his gay little songs.

No. She's a niglett and her music is shit.

Her music is actually quite decent

a good publicity stunt i guess

YEah, you're right. But he did it better than anyone else. So gotta have some respect for that

>So alas, it's easy for Eminem because his competition are a bunch of dumb fucking niggers
this is quite true
all "good" rap, if it ever existed, came from the 80's and 90's.

Riff Raff is much better than Eminem

Riff Raff is a living meme.

Pretty based outlook on the world though.

youtu.be/c45oWPteFfc

This after a handful of bloggers/"journalists" named her as the worst-dressed attendant at the Grammys.
This after the Berkeley riots drove Milo's book to the top of Amazon's best-sellers.

These petty leftists have no power, and it's driving them up a fucking wall.

High test would fug

How about driving them down the wall.
On Mexico’s side, too.

That's exactly why it was done. Doing things that people don't like is the easiest way to get people to talk about you.

I still have no idea who this is though

shes Joy ''Based black who wants to send em back'' Villa

Uncle Ruckus?

Auntie Succus

I'd hit that, even with the tattoos.

She's shitposting by wearing that dress while not also riding muhdiq.

I really wanna fuck her, 2bh. I've always been into black girls and tattoos, but I just assumed none wouldn't be sjw/lefties

Man it must be depressing, seeing everything through such a black and white racial lens all the time.
Might as well just kys.

Don't be one of those pussies that says 'tattoos are degenerate' they're hot you virgin

It's about Eminem in rap dumbass, of course skin color will be involved.

>Muh black and white lens
Why don't you go ahead and explain yourself. I know you won't because your an inarticulate wigger who can't string together a single coherent thought.
>D-dude you're letting hate win
Who's your favorite nigger rapper? Is it Kendrick Lamar?
Get an argument kiddo

Ok well whoever you consider edgy- she's now officially edgier than that.

They're not though. A girl with tattoos can be hot, but she would ALWAYS look better without them.

was big boi at the event? 'cause i really wanna believe he's pro-trump

Eminem is somehow original, at least in his first albums.
You can't like rap without being braindead tho, there is a limit on how much you can listen the same shit about fucking hoes, hating fags. loving homies and smoking weed.

You're right, all rap is shit but at least M&M spoke a language humans could interpret.

/ourgirl/

God Bless the Trump Dress!God Bless the Trump Dress!God Bless the Trump Dress!God Bless the Trump Dress!

If she is White,Liberal media would call her racist

They're literally "I fuck niggers" warning signs unless they're swastikas, which is another level of stupid by painting a target on your skin

pretty much

Anyone that thinks that putting ink on a beautiful body doesn't make it a slightly less beautiful body is wrong.

tattoos are degenerate

Is it all that surprising that roughly half the country voted for Donald Trump yet only 5% (if that) of entertainment even contemplates catering to such an audience. If I was in the industry I would have all my celebrities endorse the man.

Especially when it's the earners that voted for him.
Once the welfare is cut out, all Hilarry supporters' disposable income will disappear like by nigger magic.

Those numbers.

I might buy a record and use it as a place mat or something. Got to give the indications to the performing industry that being anti-Trump can actually hurt your wallet...

I think about 1/5th of the American population actually voted trump.....not including illegals

The opinion polls were still roughly split, let's be honest.

>Celebrities should stay our of politics
>This MAGA dress was so brave!
How do you live with yourselves when you are so full of shit?

She at least knows how to sell to idiots. A true capitalist!

Huh? People should speak their mind, however if I was a businessman in Hollywood I would pitch to the people I represent it might make economic sense to shill Trump.

her album if you're interested

joyvilla.bandcamp.com/album/i-make-the-static-ep

tl;dl average radio shit

Good point. A strong message must be sent that being out of the closet MAGA is cool and edgy and not a kiss of death to your career

Don't even listen to her music, but bought her album to show her support.

Who gives a shit if it's just a publicity stunt. Being a celebrity Trump supporter is just asking for constant liberal harassment, death threats, media smears, and blacklisting in entertainment... Yet she shows up in a fucking custom-made MAGA dress.

This jungle bunny has bigger balls than most of the "men" of Hollywood.

/ourgirl/

Hilarious I wish I saw that live.

>it a shot fad that refuses to die because niggers created it

Culturally appropriate it. Add it narratives that are foreign to the rap base. Credit scores, responsibility, morals, civility..basically turn that into a christian-rockesque type of format. If white people approriate it, it will kill it off.

Win/win
She gets money and we get liberal/nigger tears

I would colonize that pussy for twenty seconds.

I actually almost exclusively listen to rap but only if it's Bulgarian. can't stand nigger crap.

>violent black men who rap about crime and whores attack Trump
>this'll make people vote democrat

They're still screeching. see

We are now witnessing counter culture make its way into Hollywood.

If that's true it's unbelievable how every other mainstream artist has been too retarded to think of it.

Or you're just a butt hurt lil FAG boi.

Never heard of her until last night.
It was probably a publicity stunt.....and it fucking worked. People know who she is now.

Never forget the 60 million percent, goyim

If you still watch or care about the Grammys/Oscars/whatever self-congratulatory celebrity event then you are not white.

THICC

When will they get tired of losing?

so is she /our girl?

I wonder if rap could have been better or if it was always destined to be this way
The only song that is still doing the rounds on radio here is this little jewel youtube.com/watch?v=vrpJB7ucC5Y
I don't even know if it's rap

Beautiful work.

>54,000,000%

Not gonna lie. Her music is pretty bad. But she seems nice and just got a lot of people's attention.

I'm seeing a lot of people suggest it's possible this is simply a stunt to drive up sales. I don't give a shit.

Doesn't change a thing, I still respect the hell out of her. It she is actually a trumpkin (seems she is) this takes significant balls. Shows she is I afraid to stand up and stand out for what she believes.

If it's purely for attention and sales, it still takes serious cajones. Shows me she'll do what it takes to market herself and succeed. I would almost respect that even more. Either way, it's shrewd as fuck. Bold move, Cotton....

Wow, didn't know Busta turned into a complete jew-puppet fag. Good to know.

FIFTY FOUR MILLION PERCENT!

Her YouTube videos had less than 1000 viewers.

His word play and linguistic complexity is actually God tier if you know anything about rap.

>M&M

That whole performance felt behind the times.

I'd argue the problem with rap is that the Jewish label only want the most retarded, ignorant niggers rapping about dumb shit. Also notice how it's totally fine for a black rapper to shit on white ppl all day, but God forbid they call out the Jews. Make no mistake, Rap has become yet another whip the Jews use to keep niggers domesticated. You will NEVER see a black rapper who calls out the actual cancer of their society and the Jews pushing that shit.

I thought ice cube actually called out nwa's old manager, who btw dindu nuffin. I learned this thru deep research watching straight outa Compton.

Usually yes, but she's literally married to a white-dude.

Ice Cube also supported Trump & wanted him to win. However, he's an extremely small fraction of Mainstream rappers, like literally less than 1% who actually call out the Jews. The rest know full well they'll never get that money if they actually call out the Jews, so just dumb themselves down and jump on that 'Fuck whitey" bandwagon.

Beautiful - I make the static. most red pilled song of hers. sings about the plight of modern man at about 1:30.

Not as dope as THOTBOT-9001

How is her music?

FPBP

Small little British dude was right, conservatism is the new counter culture

youtube.com/watch?v=PEVrGRcSoaY

>all "good" rap, if it ever existed, came from the 80's and 90's.

This is true

I still have a lot of Ice Cubes early shit in my rotation and I'm white AF

I couldn't tell you one nigger performer from now

very decent. see

It's ok
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yn_qp07NxPE

#11 now

apple.com/itunes/charts/albums/

good, good

Aww no one wanted your recording nigga?

Whatever the reason she's now relevant to my dick, god damn.