Do you know about Patriot Peer?

Do you know about Patriot Peer?
>Frog Logo
>PP - Pepe
>Memes

App being developed by Austrian Identitarians.
Find other Patriots/Nationalists/Right-Wingers in you area.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFPHRCbgdNU

kickstarter.com/projects/patriotpeer/patriot-peer-connecting-the-silent-majority

Find like-minded people, form a Männerbund (or a Right Wing Death Squad)

Are you ready to put your money where your mouth is, or are you just a LARPer?

Other urls found in this thread:

patriot-peer.com/en/home/
twitter.com/notepad_plus/status/673818785674080256
patriot-peer.com/de/1073-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R I G H T
W I N G
D E A T H
S Q U A D S

Doesn't look like a liberal cuck who found a way to make a buck while data mining AT ALL

Pretty sure this is the left's way of making a database of all patriots so antifa can beat them up, not falling for this shit.

Doesn't look like a huge target on your head, good.

this is so jewish, don't advertise your shit here

This is a honeypot?

Looks like, how are you sure they are also like you and no antifaggots who'll go and beat you at the destination point? or monitored so the cops get you if you go off laws? I'm not buying.

>well-known Identitarian activist
>actually antifa

Even if this isn't an intentional honeypot, how will you stop antifa from joining the app and doxing people? Oh and sorry if you explained that in your video btw, your accent was too thick to make out what you were saying most of the time so I stopped watching about halfway through.

I guess if you're not willing to leave your comfort zone and rather shitpost on an anonymous malaysian marble collecting imageboard, that's your decision.

But dismissing any form of real-life activism as "antifa honeypots" is just retarded.

>We will have a clear policy to prevent any abuse, violence and extremism in PPeer. Only checked and approved Patriotic groups will be able to create events. And if radical lefits extremists want to play this game, they will realize, that we are creating the rules here.
>Will leftists use PPeer?
>To put our answer into a simple question: Would you donwload and use fe a messenger app, that is openly created and administered by the antifa?

>being this gullible

Nice attempt at trying to dox people to get antifa to beat them up.

>being this obvious

Going to go old school here and go with "die in a fire" because honestly its what you deserve.

>Antifa
>Beating anyone up
Antifa are fucking cowards, just pull out a knife and they'll fuck right off.

This is not how you come into contact with such people.
You should make those connections locally.

>we made it so antifa will not use it
??
>buy my app so we do real activism and i make money off of you while i sell your info to 3rd parties.
I'd rather redpill people by myself

>putting a star on your chest

Nice try, NSA

>numale cuck with problem glasses
So this is an alt-right Grindr?

Keeping you paranoid that everything is a honeypot is how they keep you from organizing.

Please, the advertising for this is so shitty that Soros himself could have made a video to endorse it and would be more believable. Good night Antifa.

>But dismissing any form of real-life activism as "antifa honeypots" is just retarded.
I'm sorry you feel left out, alphabet soup.

it wouldnt be a good idea, especially giving this app access to you phone information, can be basically used to see who posts here via phone.

Does not matter because even if you beat them you still get doxxed and fired.

No, it is how we keep ourselfs out the gulag

>Hij zit nog altijd niet bij het NSV

Very obviously just a DATA-COLLECTION by leftists to get list for their version of the day-of-the-rope...

Did you know, that "Hate Free" actually means "Hating the Free people" ...? This is exactly what these leftist Chaoservists are doing...

That's the whole point. If every "patriot" gets the app, they can't fire people. No way 15-30% of the country will lose their job.

Explain to me why we need to organise if we basically already got Trump elected, and we are already organised via Sup Forums and the internet anonymously. Registering your personal info, and being tracked via gps 24/7 by an (((app))) just so you can make friends sounds suspicious to me.

>organised via Sup Forums and the internet anonymously.
Don't be so naive. If the state has a database of "right wing extremists" you're already on the list just by posting on here.

>clever (((bait))) you got there

Anons stay anons by being anons. If you must meet /ourguys/ IRL, try HWNDU and other troll bait.

Workers can be replaced with robots and immigrants. So even if 15 to 30 percent of the country were to lose their jobs because of it then Abdullah and Robot 2020 would just take your position.

>Abdullah
>working

There are a lot of jobs that robots can't do. Besides if you fire up to 30% of the country, don't you think they will get angry? This is how armed uprisings start.

I told u guise that you'd need to make it VERY clear that the app is safe when promoting it on the chans.
People here are fond of their anonymity.

So again: While I don't have privileged information about the development process, I do have privileged access to the people involved and would deem them quite trustworthy.
The Kickstarter is mainly used as a tool to get people more engaged and spread the word themselves and save us the marketing budget we don't have.
We don't have one, because we can't take a loan, since we do not expect any profit.
This is a strictly non-profit app.

It's main purpose is the gamification of patriotism.
It's main target audience are gen Y and gen Z normies.
If you don't like it, it probably isn't for you.

If the target audience is normies why the fuck did the guy talk about being a cuck in the video, that fucking vid is too long and terrible.

also the "praise kek" added at the end was a complete cringe trying to pander to /ourguys/ when he clearly doesn't understand shit

if you don't know the rightwingers in your city then you are either a redditor or a basement dweller. this app could be useful to help younger guys get connected

Because while normies rarely post here, chan culture is a central part in the patriotic counter culture that is becoming mainstream right now.
Most people here just lurk.
Many of the popular right wing Facebook meme pages are straight up Sup Forums.
Even on leddit Sup Forums i quite poplular.
There might be lots of normies here right now.
Just think of the untapped activist potential.

They like to get social and have fun.
So we made an app that makes it easier for young patriots to do just that, instead of sitting at home, suffering from crippling social atomization.

If everyone does their part, we might survive this.

>2 Aruban posters in the same thread

What the fuck? Do you people actually browse from there... Is Aruba just a popular Proxy? What is this shit.

It is impossible to
a) get Martin Sellner to make shorter videos
b) get actual Identitarian oldfags in front of a camera
That's just how things are.

And they come back when you're not home and fuck your house/flat up.

Why are frogs being used as a symbol for the nu-right? They're literally trannies

>Find other Patriots/Nationalists/Right-Wingers in you area.
Find them, and then do what?

Even if it's not, security services will probably take an interest if it's successful at all. Depending on what you've got where you are and what kind of people join.

>It's main purpose is the gamification of patriotism.
WTF does this mean?
Pic possibly related.

Like my neighbours aren't gonna hear a bunch of people breaking down my door.

It's a cool idea but i'm worried about Antifa infiltrating it.

they should make it open source. if they go closed source two things will happen
>they run out of funds. dead on arrival
>no one will use it because it might be compromised. they obviously dont know what they are doing

make it foss, let people contribute and spend the money on a security audit when its done.

from what I gather the kickstarter is basically for marketing budget.
The app is happening no matter what, the money from KS is going to market it to a wider public.

We should probably make a short (this time really) FAQ video to adress these concerns.
They are mostly valid and need to be adressed in an easily understandable manner.
I'll save the thread and forward it.

Patriotic movements need to incentivise and lower the entry barrier to patriotic activism.
The left has had a monopoly on media and the public space for decades now that needs to be decicisively breached as soon as possible.
If you make an act easy, more people will do it.

It is easier and more convenient for most people to buy a game on steam, music on iTunes, or a film on Netflix, than to just pirate that shit.
For years, piracy was a major problem in these industries.
Using this app is easier than to commit to being an activist in an organisation that is constantly under attack from the establishment.

Sorry for typos, my keyboard is busted.

I still hope they go open source. everything else would be a mistake. why would you trust a group that is monitored by the government? how do you know the network is not compromised? why the fuck should anyone trust them? you out yourself as "patriot" and are somehow tracked? good idea.

PP = Pee Pee

I doubt that apple will let this app on the appstore.

Fuck off Martin.

What prevents antifas to make a fake account find you and doxx you with it ?
What prevents some hackers to steal the database and ransom people with it ?

How would you go about auditing it?
Who would you trust with doing this?

We'll see about that.

From what I can tell, you can go invisible.
It should be possible to automatically set it to invisible in a certein radius around your home.
"Higher" functions of the app get unlocked as you gain in rank and do achievements.
Left wing hackers are a meme.
They tend to be fucking white males and they learned their lesson a few years ago in the various pirate parties.
Their motivation to do the dirty work for people who hate them, without scoring hairy feminist pussy in the process, is at an all time low.
All the good hackers have better things to do.
At least that's my opinion.
I'll meet up with Martin later today and ask him about the app's security.

What prevents you from setting honeypots to ambush ANTIFAs with fake accounts?

>How would you go about auditing it?
you find 1 or 2 experts with a pristine track record and you know their political affiliation. you pay them to dissect the whole code and look for backdoors and the sort. I would ask on g or stackoverflow for more information. Im not an expert on that famalam.

Ok, quick update:
The app is being developed by pros, audited internally, servers are in Ireland, all sent data is encrypted.
Security is on par with popular dating and messenger apps.
Obfuscation is preferred over Open Source to prevent reverse engineering.

FAQ is being translated and will be up soon:

Why do they need a kickstarter to make a fucking app?

I think it goes both ways in that the app developers will have your phone info so if you use the app they can give your info to authorities if any shit goes down

>1 or 2 experts with a pristine track record and you know their political affiliation
Already working on the app famulus.
There is an internal auditing and testing process.

you see the problem with "internal"?

Pre launch marketing stage:
- additional budget
- build hype
- pre launch user engagement through rewards

This ensures that the actual launch will already have a proper userbase.

Jesus Christ, this is the dumbest idea I've seen on Sup Forums in a while.

Wrong!

>Who would you trust with doing this?

No reputable organization would do the audit to a joke app (no offence, but when you mix ANY of religion - politics - coding together, it's a fucking disgrace. Remember Notepad++ ?)

Also, security audits require A LOT of money, because they require a lot of work.

>Left wing hackers are a meme.

As a general rule, you never underestimate your enemy. There are a lot of kids that would (electronically speaking) kick your ass.
Do not underestimate them.

>all sent data is encrypted

I hope they enforced certificate pinning and provide socks support.

>Obfuscation is preferred over Open Source to prevent reverse engineering.

This is bad, and you know it.

>Remember Notepad++ ?)
Explain pls
I still have Notepad++ to edit some stuff here and then but rarely ever use it... what happened?

omegle thrad

No :^)
Quote from the FAQ:

>Open Source würde in unserem Fall hauptsächlich Nachteile bringen, da davon auszugehen ist, dass es deutlich mehr Informatiker mit schlechten Absichten sich den Code anschauen würden. Darum wird im Gegenteil auf Obfuscation gesetzt, um Reverse Engineering zu erschweren.

Open Source would mainly introduce drawbacks in this case, since we expect that mainly IT experts with bad intent would be looking through the code. Therefor we follow the principle of obfuscation, to protect against reverse engineering.

Any audit by an external vetted patriot without publishing the source code is as good as wholly internal.

>"trust us"
>-t. gubam ..ähm ib

Sellner is a well established patriot and has fought antifa irl, anyone calling him a plant is fucking retarded.

If you dont like it dont get it.

> twitter.com/notepad_plus/status/673818785674080256

This caused a shitstorm not long ago.
But I still use it, because fuck politics has nothing to do with coding. Notepad++ is good software.

Some french faguette went full leftist and asked people to quit using Notepad++ if they didn't share his worldview.

>This is bad, and you know it.
I also know that it is impossible to please Sup Forums.

Don't worry. I won't.
Anyone with half a brain should see the risks outweigh any potential benefits. But hey, have fun, kids.

kek confirms

You got me, I'm not trying to defend the closed source approach more than I absolutely have to.
Just read the FAQ:
patriot-peer.com/de/1073-2/

>it is impossible to please Sup Forums

> what can I do with a rpi ?
> everything is botnet
> 1000 words = 500 dwords lelelelelle
> rust is cool
> torrenting
> muh trappy mechanical keyboard

why would you even need to please Sup Forums ?

What dou you want us to do regarding security?
Serious question.
I'll meet up with Martin Sellner in a couple of hours.
Voice your concerns, we'll discuss them.
I just cant give you any precise answers atm since I'm not on the dev team.

make the phone explode when antifa installs the app

i cant give specifics because I dont know enough about security and the such. but I will say this: make a case for transparency. in fact the more transparent the better. everything right wing is notorious for being infiltrated by the government. and think about what said. maybe make a secure free speech app instead of an app for patriots. just some things to think about.

I think the idea in itself is shit-retarded and a huge security risk and I see no positive side to it whatsoever. So I guess I'm not your target audience.

They have to be very careful when they handle position data. We don't need GPS coords, it's not like we're gonna call an airstrike, general indications about place meetup will suffice.

Do not use code obfuscation. Someone WILL break it. Go open source. If they really don't want this (also, why?) just treat the code as it was open source, don't insert mumbo jumbo code pretending people won't disassemble it and find out your 'secrets'.

Do not make it dependent from gcm.

>transparency
Noted.
>make a secure free speech app instead
>What is 4chins?

Would you agree to not overly trash talk about it, as long as I agree not to shill it to you then?

Find a fascist, harass him!

What is gcm?

nvm, found out
Yes, gcm would be terrible.

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
APPS

>the idea in itself is shit-retarded

Wrong.

The idea in itself is great. Remember coincidence detector ? Well, I guess you all can spot a jew from miles away, don't need a browser extension for that. Its audience was the normies. But how many normie you think installed that ?? Very few, it got pulled out fast from the official repository.

BUT

This pissed off a lot jews and leftists. A lot of articles were written on it.

Was the extension ever really used ? not much
Was the extension retarded? Hell no ! The amount of butthurt it created was epic.

Google cloud messaging. It's an android api made by google. This is considered botnet (sorry, the Sup Forums inside me) there are free alternatives, so you can have a 'google free' android and still enjoy the apps.

>PeePee
>PooPoo
>honeypoo trap

Whots goeng on hier?
Präis Käk end Päpäh

This is almost to meme-y to be a honeypot.

user-kun here...
I second FOSS. Hell, ill even help devolop it if you need volunteers

Somewhere here is the contact adress:

>patriot-peer.com/en/home/
sounds good.
I double major in programming and cyber security, id love to help out

>We will have a clear policy to prevent any abuse, violence and extremism in PPeer
>extremism

What did they mean by this?

antifa

>Obfuscation is preferred over Open Source to prevent reverse engineering.
>open source
>prevent reverse engineering

if it is open source there is no need to reverse engineer it since you have the source code. Open source would be better so we can be sure that it doesn't have any backdoors or trackers or anything like that.

>What is 4chins?
I was talking of tor anonymity and not Sup Forums anonymity. big difference.

>Being part of a social network that include a specific type of person.

Fuck this shit bro.

A qp
W