White people don't act like balck people. They don't chimpout or cause viole-

>White people don't act like balck people. They don't chimpout or cause viole-

Well ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeJiKDaztkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FBI_Crimes_By_Race.jpg

Well?

That was the niggerest webm I've seen and they're all white.

Implying shit like that is not widely condemned - but only if they're white.

Otherwise it's

>You have to understand, these people are oppressed. They can't be blamed for acting like this - it is in fact our fault. We must do everything we can and more to appease them.

europeans aren't white...

they're...

alt-white

do u liek mudkipz

I am pretty sure you won't hear many white people trying to defend the situation and claim din-do-nuffism based on skin color alone.

1 fight day with legit reason vs 10 fights a day with no reason. yea I totally agree whites are just a bad as niggers.

Reminder that root of Anti-White Racism is also America and ISIS exists coz of America. Blame the real satan. US is the jew, boycott all american products worldwide.

>Russian soccer fans
>white

>football fans

the niggers of fans

>showing webm of slavs and eternal anglos chimping out
>whites

Was just some lads having banter with other countries.

>football fans
>white
They are human garbage.

>alt-white
nice

Wow you need to lurk more.

No I don't. You take posts too seriously.

So are people who watch anime.

no one was killed, unlike you niggers we fight with fists, not with machetes, go fuck yourself

>russian ultras
>british hooligans
Yeah, no arguments from me. Fuck those guys, and I'm sorry they decided to act like the niggers they are in France.

You get absolutely rekt, kek

>Serbia
>white
youtube.com/watch?v=oeJiKDaztkA

1. Football hooligans aren't even human, let alone white.

2. Nobody is going to defend them, their culture, their "oppressing experiences" of being degenerate poorfags who can't do somethings with their lives and so on.

3. dindu nuffin

they are just being passionate about football m8

> Finland
> white

you can only be white if we are white, mongol

Brits get fucking rekt every time, muh football culture muh firms, you fat cunts get btfo by polaks and ruskis every time

At least people that watch anime don't create street violence when their favourite girl loses.

I don't watch anime, turk.

You realise that both of these groups have agreed to fight, right? Its not innocent civilians being targeted

>europeans
>white

WTF I hate white people now.

They riot to blow off steam after sitting through hours of the most boring sport on Earth.

We literally have the most blondes and blue eyes in Europe. You keep your mouth shut you turk.

Topkek

>You realise that both of these groups have agreed to fight, right?

Absolutely not. English fans weren't prepared for this.
There were 1 English fans in critical condition faggot

Drunk fat retards get btfo by ultra-nationalist militant gangs? No fucking shit.
I think it's hilarious how much importance you place on retarded squabbles between man-children.

Lol le ebin maymay from le mister 60% face :DDD

BasedFin gets it

In Europe we have some real men left

They're hooligans, it's part of the game.

They won't attack women or random civilians.
They want to fight, so they do, whatever.

Haha

google soccer riots it's white people chimping out

yes, yes, you are whitest asian country, but we are talking about European countries here, so shhh

>They are human garbage.
/thread

What a stupid comeback, makes no sense at all, since whitest in Europe = whitest in the whole world.

>HOOLIGANS ARE NOT THAT BAD XD

Come on faggot, I have video of hooligans attacking civilian etc ... defending hooligans ... faggot

Its funny how every Jason Statham movie gets it right.

No, they're stupid and violent, sure, but they don't attack random people.

They're not niggers.

Bell Curve my friend,these kind of football fans are probably the same IQ levels as blacks.

1 english fan in critical condition? Wow thats an extreme riot!

What is it about flying chairs in the airs that makes primates absolutely lose their fucking shit??

What primal urge makes us go wild seeing a chair in the air ?

Football is the only place where Germans are still allowed to show national pride and its reputation is exclusivley ruined by subhuman German right wing nazi retards, really makes you think.

Lol soccer

>football hooligans
>people

No, my friend. No.

These creatures traded in their humanity for the ability to consume several liters of alcohol in a sitting, and create sounds 10's of decibels higher than anything a mere human is capable of. The additional powers they received in exchange include: damage reduction from blunt objects, increased reservoir of blood, pain-reduction, and the miraculous ability to be released from jail with no charges, despite causing thousands in property damage, and real physical harm to actual humans.

These are not people. They exist in an extra-dimensional space, and only enter our universe when a football match has just ended. This, of course, being their call to arms to come to our world and rape and pillage.

Nobody claims whites don't riot.

>France

so when did they set a police car on fire?

Dunno, those look like slavs

Not true. Our hooligans were all banned from leaving the country. The Russians essentially attacked old men who were there to get drunk and sing some songs.

> hur dur, I got white eyes because I like up north, no matter that my only history is of rape and pillage

> That was the niggerest webm I've seen and they're all white.

this was your comment, you literally hate what they do, but proud as fuck for the same thing your ancestors are famous for

>he never experienced a proper hooligan riot
lmao at ur life

Vlad 'vladic' volev
Sounds like a proper bloke

Two England fans were left in comas
and like +30 minor injuries dumbfuck

Yes, yes, look at all those right wingers, goy.

Be ashamed of yourself and don't forget to never forget the 6 Gorillion.

It's not like i'm saying our football fans act like white people should but i have a strong feeling that is not russains on that particualr webm. Our people just do not tend to use stools this way. Fists - yeah. Knocking down and beating with legs - yeah. "look guys, hic, i am JOHN CENA" - easy as pie. Stones and bottles - sure thing. But not stools.
So this is probably anglos.

I am not sure, but it absolutely a real phenomena. Perhaps it is worth studying?

Those were Russians and British, basically the niggers of Europe, nobody is denying that they are subhumans.

rofl animals

Those are chavs. Chavs are the niggers of Britain, and their fighting slavs. No whites in the webm.

so its okay that whites do it over some little game

but bad if blacks do it over hundreds of billions of dollar of mass manipulation from the (((media)))

really makes me think....

this

How is your first day on Sup Forums treating you?

football brings the monkey in white people, but besides that they are calm. kys mehmet

Kek, montenegro popping up in a football related thread, has your national team ever won a match?

Fucking akmed
jesus christ

Everybody makes mistakes...

Right Nigger?

20 bucks says that is a soccer riot, not politics.

anti-fa?

shut the fuck up fotze

WANNABES!

No it's not ok.
You'll never hear a nigger say that.
It's always whitey raciss

The difference it this is exactly how everyone of their bbqs ends like.

When it's white people, itso normally over a sportsball win. Not as frequent.

I hate how they say soccer bring people thoghther.
anything with 2 groups and especially in large scale bring people apart

So I hope that no ones will ever say again that only black people chimpout and white people are civilized etc.
There are cunt in every race.

how many dead there froggy boy?

>French police:
>3 injured 2 surrendered

Lost!

Aren't English citizens who have participated in hooligan activities or are even being suspected of being part of such a gang banned from even leaving England?

>t. Malte-Jan von der lokalen ANTIFA

Mußt du nicht ein paar Steine auf Polizeiautos schmeißen und dann auf die pösen Nazis schimpfen, du Versager?

>2 French police surrending

You people should really go to the #banblackpeopleinventions thread and read an amazing in depth discussion I had. Start from the top. Work your way down.

It could save your life.

Like Israel and Palestine?

>this
Not this you fuck head.
Fucking nigger ball needs to banned.
/pol doesn't condone stupid sports

2 English fan in coma
+100 injured

>football hooligans
they are niggers born white by accident

yeah, but like 5% in white, and 95% in niggers, and no one can deny that

whites chimp out once in 4 years, niggers chimp out every day

and when whites chimp out it is scheduled, and both parties agree to fight

Oh really?
Like how 4 black women sent astronauts to the moon?

Violence is Golden

It wasn't "okay", both of the teams almost got kicked out of the Cup for it. And it was all over the news for a couple of days.
Although I suppose not a lot of information gets to fucking Trinidad and Tobago.

No one is going to defend these subhumans. They will be gassed in the coming Reich along with niggerball fans.