GET READY FOR THE IRAN WAR (IRAQ 2.0)

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text

It seems like the US government is back at its old tricks again

>JOINT RESOLUTION; To authorize the use of the United States Armed Forces to achieve the goal of preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

>This joint resolution may be cited as the “Authorization of Use of Force Against Iran Resolution”.

>(5) Iran’s pursuit of a nuclear weapon is a threat not only to the United States but also to our (((allies))) in the region.

>SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL OF PREVENTING IRAN FROM OBTAINING NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

>(a) In General.—The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as the President determines necessary and appropriate in order to achieve the goal of preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ew4eL06omTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neo con pieces of shit...

I can't believe I haven't heard anyone talking about this yet.

Anyway how will you yankees dodge the Iranian war draft? How quickly will Iran nuke Israel if war is declared? How soon after that will WW3 start?

this was introduced by the democrats

also this has been sitting at 'introduced' for weeks

there is a bill introduced every month to defund the un, this doesn't mean anything

The issue is that the US has been eyeing off Iran for a decade now since this whole 'Iran got nukes' debacle really got momentum. We all know how the US reacts to rumors of WMDs. They are in a prime position to start airstriking suspected nuke storage areas. I mean innocent barry obame was twice the warmonger GWB ever was, why would they stop now? Hopefully Trump will strike this shit down.

Either whites take over the world and we travel to the stars, or we let our race die and shitskins take over and destroy everything. War is a necessary function of human society as it stands today. You guys think it's a good idea for a country like Iran to have nuclear capabilities that could potentially match ours?

There are evil people in this world and they must be destroyed or they will destroy you. Never thought I'd see so many liberal anti-war feminists on/pol/ .

gotta dodge that shit bro

I sneak over into me-he-co if the draft occurs. The border is in walking distance to me.

Actually it would be Iraq 3.0 since the first Iraq war was in the 90s.

but iran just banned the USD and wants to switch to bitcoins

The problem is that if America starts a war with Iran it will be way bloodier and more prolonged than any of the other middle eastern conflicts. Iran has a population of 80 million people, they have mountains ranges and they trained hezbollah so they know asymmetrical warfare. I think it is likely that Iran will retaliate by fucking up israel which will cause the right conditions for another world war. If we fuck up enough of Russia's trading partners it's likely they will get involved. Cold War 2 electric boogaloo. Get ready for the draft.

War would be over in 10 minutes. Trump is not afraid to use nukes.

This is why countries would not start war with us now.

bout time, light those muzzies up I wont to see sand niggers BURNNNNNNN

more the reason they are getting some freedom

>introduced

we had like 4 threads up last week

wouldn't it be 3.0?

>bill being proposed by a demoshit
>doesn't even have any co authors

it's DOA you dumb ausnigger

Yeah, it's going to be fucking tough, but I'm grateful to be an American and I'm sure you're grateful to be an Australian. The West has the smartest, most creative, and bravest of people. We will vanquish evil from this world with God's grace. I'd rather die fighting for a peaceful future than get slaughtered like a pussy and let a bunch of imbecile retards destroy humanity.

Buckle up, the ride never ends!

Not saying war with Iran is guaranteed, I doubt we will have a major ground war anytime soon, it will mostly just be more political, proxy, cyberesque warfare like we are seeing now.

Nukes are a positive for modern society in that it keeps countries from engaging in total war, that is only if peaceful nations have them.

I hope it happens and WW3 starts

NO MORE WARS

We need to make it known to the Trump administration.

Our goal is to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, NOT fighting the literal BIRTHPLACE of the aryan race for kikes.

Burgers you need to meme hard to get Bannon's attention.

Hypocrisy to the fullest extent

So the bill was proposed more than a month ago. How long does it usually take before a bill is either struck down or approved through the house of reps?

>I'd rather die fighting a "war for peace"

war never brings peace you idiot, it only prolongs war. Stop glorifying dying for old pedophile sadist billionaires.

Iraq 3.0 millenial fag

My brother and I have already agreed to leave the country if we get drafted. We aren't going to the middle east to fight for Isreal.

get the fuck off you fucking warmonger, there will be even more refugees. IT'S THE GOD DAMNED JEWS I SWEAR. EVERYTIME THE STUPID AMERICA GOYS GO TO WAR WITH THE EAST AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE AFTERMATH. Stop beeing so retarded. Go bomb the shit out of your greatest ally and we will have peace. There is the solution, even your beloved Trump is just a puppet for the kikes, please end this world.

>try to leave country to avoid draft
>wall stops you

Is this Trumps master plan?

You stupid fuck, if we were going to war it would be AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF FORCE

this bill means we are starting up stuxnet again along with new things

now go fucking fuck a row

>The problem is that if America starts a war with Iran it will be way bloodier and more prolonged than any of the other middle eastern conflicts. Iran has a population of 80 million people,
The Iranian people are ok, the problem is the religious leadership need a conflict to remain in power. At the same time they won't like them being removed by outsiders. The secular government will inevitably replace them if they do nothing.

this bill has been introduced by (((them))), every month for the past forever.

FAKE NEWS

I'm not saying that this is the one and only bill that will send you guys off to war (and aus too). It seems pretty obvious though that there is a precedent for you guys to invade over suspected WMDs. Iran nuke hysteria is growing, it's getting brought up in the news all the time and Mattis is beginning to posture against the Iranians over missile tests. I think it's obvious that the US is moving towards some kind of action against Iran, it's up to Trump to stop this shit and I hope he does too.

>implying we're going to Mexico.
Our grandfather has a 40 ft yacht in Virginia. We would take it to Cuba.

>mfw if a ground invasion happens China and Russia will intervene.
>mfw dead amerilard soldiers.

If you kill your enemies, they win

I wouldn't be opposed to being drafted, if the world's going to war I'd rather face it with a weapon in my hands, some people I trust and some semblance of training, not hiding from my own country in the middle of nowhere

>wanting to die for the people who rape and murder our children for fun

My God you're pathetic.

This isn't the third reich, you're literally desiring to go risk your neck for kikes and pedophiles and sadists. Stupid plebeian filth.

Why not goy?

>draft
I hope. I aged out of it and I want a the young'uns to die for me so I can get a better job and more of that sweet early 20s pussy.

Good goy

War powers act. President can use the army for 90 days then must seek congressional approval or bring the army home.

Days. More than a week means no one wants to touch it.

Oh nice another useless murifat war to protect muh greatest ally which will cause even more mudslime refugees to invade white countries.

Conscious objector... Did any of you faggots pay attention in school?

>GET READY FOR THE IRAN WAR (IRAQ 2.0)
Don't you mean "Iraq 3.0"?

stupid noob american. islam has been at war with europe for over a thousand years.

Not true this polack did about a week ago. Not big but it's something, also why hasn't Styx talked about this?

youtu.be/Ew4eL06omTU

The real evil is Saudi Arabia.

>go to jail for years
no thanks

Another republican, another war in the middle east.

>bill introduced at the start of january
>dead legislation
>thread about literally nothing

Conventional warfare between nation states is gone. It doesn't exist anymore. This is the age of proxy conflicts, drone strikes, and asymmetrical war. Your happening isn't coming. The nukes are not flying. Modern conflict is, and will remain for the foreseeable future, a de-escalated and clandestine endeavor.

He's a shill don't expect anything rational from them

>Conventional warfare between nation states is gone

hahahaha americans are the greatest goys of all time

lets build a wall