youtube.com/watch?v=1qXypDY0fMs&t=157s
tagesschau.de/ausland/gewalt-malmoe-101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs&t=219s
youtube.com/watch?v=TRHV-KIPtl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's in it for you, Estonia

abba

What is it to apreciate.
their talent for blowing tiny somali penis ?

Maybe Estonia wants some cute, leftover, non-raped Swedish girls to immigrate. Or, you know, just feels sympathetic to Sweden's plight.

I spoke to one Swedish chick on tinder, and I asked her if she was raped.

She said yes

I want to appreciate Sweden, but I just can't.

Makes me too sad tbqh.

beautiful women

Nice edit

I prepared a prinsesstårta last week and was very good.
I had to rethink about swedish cuisine.

France tries to cuckblame Sweden?

Shouldn't you, Mr Baguette, be out on the streets and try to hinder those moroccan street thugs from rape your daughter?

i have nostalgia towards how sweden used to be

Those're Finns and you can't call the one on right beautiful. I don't know about the left one.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gvqLlIONqs

fuck sweden :DDD

Sweden the Krautkiller

What % of your women are aryan?

>checked

shit gun

Under swedish rape laws, you just raped her by asking if she's gotten raped.

Given it was a Swedish chick, you really should first verify. In Sweden's horribly pro-SJW society, rape is pretty vague and all-permeating term and for that girl, rape may have constituted anything from actual brutal forced sexual intercourse to a creepy look and slap on the butt.

Fuck Sweden. When native Swedes flock to the US en masse in 5 years I hope Trump bans all you half-faggots.

truly the americans of the europe. meaning you´re literally third world shitters and below everyone in equality, also you´re too cucked with thinking racism to protect the interests of your own native people

~85-90%

>Bathory
>Amon Amarth
>At The Gates
>Arch Enemy

great music right there

I've read that Swedish people are just too nice. Very law abiding and tolerant. It's a gift and a curse. Sad!

Hello "globalist" shill!

True. All illegal shit we do here is drink and drive, drive over the speed limit and occasional drunken bar fights. Muslims literally increased our crime rate by like 5 times because how peaceful we are.

Ah, the dick and balls empire

They don't immediately "lol pinoy" and disconnect when I get to play with them online.

Comments like this make me wish Trump gets abolished and all of you Americans die a terrible death. Which will probably happen.

I appreciate it when they racemix and import niggers. WE NEED REPARATIONS FROM SWEDEN BECAUSE OF OPPRESSION THAT LASTED HUNDREDS OF YEARS!

Seems like we were the balls of sweden, no wonder they are cucked now.

I don't get everyone problem with Sweden, they seem like such a progressist country.

thats because they are gay, liberal and emasculated little girls
except the girls who are butch and manly

Truly the greatest empire

Kill all muslims

An American girl?

Swedish :)

honestly its better for her to grow up there
isis is way less anti-christian and she might actually have a proper upbringing for which is 0 chance in cuckden

abba sucks

Hey man, if we're only basing people with gaming experience they're great guys.
Maybe it's just hate speech and unprogressive to disconnect when paired with non-whites.

That's 5 times after the chileans (and finns with PTSD from the Winter War) doubled it in the 1970s.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

square flag. edgy.

Feminism, yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=5WOalu_XM34

youtube.com/watch?v=1qXypDY0fMs&t=157s

Nobody took the bait

German media is mocking Malmö as "Swedens Chicago".

tagesschau.de/ausland/gewalt-malmoe-101.html

Here's a (You) fellow Asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuY6uzdFhgs&t=219s

dunno
never met a single decent west european in my life in multiplayer, literally every person from the west eu gave me cancer
russian servers are amazing tho

i needed it. thank you

Never. Our Cheeto God will reign supreme for eons to come Sven.

>russian servers
They sound angry but they're laughing and I can't understand anything they say or read slavrunes. Good times.

We showed the world that being cucks lead to social disaster and you still decided to outcuck us in the 90's. You have no excuse.

cyrillic is super easy
it took me like a dozen dota games to learn it

Thank you, Sweden.

Thank you for being the sacrifice that must be slain on the world's stage to save Western civilization.

eat dick, sweden :DDD

The Tunnan was terrific fighter comparable to F-86F or MiG-15bis.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRHV-KIPtl8

Sweden is always voted number 1 at The Hamptons International Cucked Country Convention (THICCC)

Generation Z is more redpilled than any gen since the cold war and we just had to the test for the (((((project))))). 'suppose when millanials die out you'll get the right wing death squad souped up and ready at full force for the 4th reich.

I just hope to god scandinavia stays atleast 60% aryan until that happens.

>quad 30mm fucking revolver cannons in nose

you dont need a lot of people to do purging against muslims africans and liberals, as ex bombing or shooting can do with 1-3 men and less than 2K € easily

I fucking love Sweden. There's mud in the wine though now. It must all be physically removed.

It was better than the Hawker Hunter, unfortunately, Swedish laws prevented its sale to other countries.

you can certainly get an avalanche effect if done correctly

The fucking HELP a brother out instead of spiteful memes not making things any better! Send help god dammit!

*then*

THOSE LEGS

>generic white girl

Why does Sup Forums have such shit taste

It's funny how lately we've produced some top of the line military hardware, but (((political))) and economical factors have resulted in barely any exports and far few units for our own use.

It's looking up just slightly lately with Meteor-equipped Gripen E, new submarines and reinstated coastal artillery regiments

Just think in a NATO Draken variant (with more air-to-ground capabilities) as an alternative to the F-104 Starfighter. I bet a lot of countries preferred it than the American plane.

When I was a kid Sweden was known for IKEA and for hot blonde girls,now theyre known for having the biggests cucks in the world and being raped by somalis,how times change...

Draken is quite a bit more maneuverable than the starfighter I'd guess?

Yep, the Starfighter was basically a rocket with a very small wings. It was really good at high speed, but pretty dangerous at low speed.

Seems they intended it as an interceptor and/or nuclear bomber which I guess it would be good for.

Probably not very versatile however.

I love pure white women with blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin and the pinkest of nipples. Niggers and shitskins can not compete at all.

:DDDD

:DDDD