This is how Russia looks like

kremlinbots want all the world to look like their "motherland"

>muh manlet strongman put in !
>muh rockets!

Is that your apartment user?

no thats russia

sorry about your apartment, bro

What happened to your apartment?

Haдбaвкy зa знaниe языкa в Oльгинo дaют?

POO IN THE ICE

if pooland is such a great country why your people leave, especially to UK and US?

>annex me based ivan, i can't take the EU anymore, i wanna become squatting white christian russian vodka drinker xD cyka blyat

If you wanna see what Russia does to European culture in 70 years just take a look at Kaliningrad.

yet another thread from retarded ukrainian immigrant.

gtfo pls

I'm pretty sure that it is your apartment

What the fuck happened to your apartment? I thought Poland was a modern country

Sorry about your apartment, my dude.

Is that frozen shit in your apartment?

Maybe I need to go the route of emperor Trump and get a qt russian gf from a small, abysmal Russian town.

...And that's how the meme was born.

You guys are idiots. OP is the guy that was called to clean up all that shit.

White Christian os better than sandnigger Muslims
So yea russia will not have good standards of living but it will be European
Better than the united caliphate of Europe

reminded me of my school days

What happened to your apartment my dude?

Don't worry guys, I just doxxed op. Here's his photo.

Not too hard to clean up this shit user? I hope you have been well paid for that.

Who's this qt?

PSH PSH PSH PSH PSH

I don't mean offense to Russians, but I really don't get why they don't put more money and effort into fixing their country's infrastructure and general standards of living, at least within the "European" side of Russia, the Moscow St Petersburg axis.

We have never been particularly rich and were pretty BTFO in the war, our country is sparsely populated and mostly empty, yet we managed to make it at least LOOK decent for the most part. Actual slums and shitholes are extremely rare in Finland. Of course there's the generic depressing suburbs but still, they aren't the worst thing in the world.

I dunno, I honestly wouldn't even dare to boast and act threateningly in the global political arena and pretend like my country is a superpower if it looked like what Russia looks like. I mean how can you have confidence in your country when everywhere in the countryside is pretty much shit and dirt poor, and everything outside the central parts of the biggest cities is commieblocks and generally varying levels of substandard (by 1st world standards) living conditions?

It's like a kid at school trying to flaunt wealth and power even though everyone knows the kid lives in the huge house down the street that is in a total state of disrepair, you simply won't take them seriously, at which point they have to resort to violence or threat of violence.

I really don't get it though so someone please explain to me why Russians act like this.

First of all, we are not a hive mind, you can't just say "why don't you fix it?".

Second, It's the way money from the government is distributed. Even if daddy Putin gives gibs to regions, greedy officials steal the most of it.

Also, you can't know for sure what this country is like, unless you've lived here for several years. One shill posts some shit crystals, other shill posts some pics from the top tier apartment in Moscow. This does not and possibly can not represent the truth, which lies somewhere inbetween.

But I can't stop you from saying dumb shit like that. It's still kinda fun to do.

So fugg off finländ :-DDDD

because we were born and was growing up in much worse conditions. There was some dumb patriotic russian copypasta, it was saying that those are all little things, and they do not matter while they do their job. Something like this, i guess.

Moscow International Business District

*center

OP is that you wearing black? I'm sorry about your place.

>Second, It's the way money from the government is distributed. Even if daddy Putin gives gibs to regions, greedy officials steal the most of it.
With Trump building the most massive swamp in the history of the US, we are about to enter an age of unbridled kleptocracy.

>indian_neighbor.jpg

How come that the females look so qt and the males like imbeciles?

Perhaps the females look like imbeciles too, but your dick doesn't let you see it.

Don't fall for the russian jew. You don't want round-headed, large-faced, alcoholic squatting children.

it's russia

this is how Poland looks like

Frozen shithole
Only major export is oil
Hated by most of the world
Population is being replaced by Muslims from the caucus
HIV and abortion rates are comparable to the 3rd world
Even worse wealth inequality than America

What is there to like about Russia?

Russia looks disgusting.

What happens to your life in general, when you lose most of your front teeth like that? What goes through your mind when you wake up the next morning? Fucking hell.

Sometimes.

*most of the times