Nazis Watch Out

>Get ready, Drumpf. Your days of bullying are numbered.
So, how long into the meeting before Trudeau shows off his judo skills and puts Drumpf in his place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V51bNmQrFF8
youtube.com/watch?v=g7BIC7iScR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>daily reminder that Trudeau is the reincarnation of Alexander the Great
>also daily reminder that he will strike Trump down in a duel and annex the USA as part of his multicultural empire

I hope Trump does his pulling handshake and shows that cuck who is the alpha male.

Alex was a fucking fagel. People don't forget.

Trudeau would be as hard as a fucking diamond at such a show of dominance.

Shall we negotiate the NAFTA, shall we?

Only thing he got in common with Alexander the Great is homosex

i really hope trump puts tariffs on goods coming from canada just to fuck their economy up for being liberal shit bags

If Drumpf tried that, Trudeau would judo flip him, mount him and put him in a triangle choke for the entire world to see how weak and pathetic Drumpf really is.

so liberals are talking like ISIS now

Trump could magdump into his twink face with a custom M1911 on live television and immediately declare the start of a bombing campaign of Canadian cities and Canada would just mumble an apology while massaging their balls with Crisco.

Alex was /fa/ af

Alexander would kill that faggot in split of a second.

If there's even the smallest chance that Trudeau will help trump see the value of immigration then the trip was worth it.

Alexander was a conqueror at 21, not the bastard of a communist dictator elected off the back of his adopted father's death and hellbent on destroying his sacrilege nation.

Any justice and Trudeau would be hanged as a traitor.

What's with all the fucking shill faggots in this thread.

Trudeau os unironically fucking Canada and the only hope is Trump gives him a basic Gestalt and makes him Truely see.

Otherwise I hope Trump Annexes us.

Canada could still immigrate without change what do you care what rule we put up for middle east?

>the only hope is Trump gives him a basic Gestalt
He might even give him the big enchilada

Justin looks like Rick Grimes when Negan is about to arrive and tell him what to do and treat him like little bitch

I'll be immigrating to the states if you keep that up

Trudeau Will Fall

Western Separation when?

The eastern Canadian cancer is gangrenous and must be cut off.

I had a bit of a giggle

We were promised rape by brown people! Where are the brown people willing to rape us already!?

t. leaf

Dare I say.... Is donald our duck Sup Forums?

youtu.be/V51bNmQrFF8

We're sending our refugees north, maple nigger

Trump is fucking America, too, you shill.

And wanting another country to annex ours is the hallmark of a traitor.

God Emperor is indifferent.

No worries friend, we'd much rather find a way to separate you from the mainland and push your cuck island more north.

"Justin Trudeau is currently seeing medical attention after his arm was dislocated when shaking hands while greeting President Trump. Reports indicate President Trump whispered into his Ear "Welcome to Annexation Leaf." shortly after. "

Alexander was a faggot tho, if anything he would bottom for Justin because Treadeau's got that nice hair.

Canada is a post national state. Demanding annexation is the very essence of being without borders and inclusive of all #refugeeswelcome

So where are some streams for us to watch this?

I want to see Trump put JUSTin over his knee live.

When Trump breanks KingCucks neck, will Canada go to war?

Trudeau will kick drumpeldors ass live, hahhaa

lol Drumf

>implying Trudeau is a top

>mfw Trump throws the commie bastard out of marine one

No.

There will be autistic screeching heard from Toronto, but everywhere else we will celebrate and welcome Trump as our new supreme leader.

Stream link? I need to see jr get BTFO by the Emperor.

Because immigration bans just help groups like isis to recruit and make us all more unsafe.

Trudeau looks more like wojak in OPs pic

THE WHITE HOUSE on youtube will definitely be streaming it, they did so for Shinzo Abe and Theresa May

you guys sound so fucking stupid. Trump would literally kill him with his bear hands if he had to

Can't wait for that handshake.

Live link?

yes, because enforcing the laws of the land, are now called bullying by the moronic SJW's.

>bear hands
kek

>literally kill him with his bear hands
>literally
>bear hands

How long before Trump mocks the Canadian economy.

Trudeau is going to refuse to shake Trumps hand when he extends it.
He will then give the cameras a smug look like "Really?"

> value of immigration
?

Trudeau already told the media he will bend the knee

What he means is that if you accept immigration and start destabilising your country for foreign takeover the jewish international companies will give you better deals.

Maritimes should seperate but you cucks need us and we are too good and Christian to abondon you

Neither you nor Mexico have a choice. You'll be more powerful in a few years when the Chinese immigrants vote to make Canada a territory of China, but until then you have no leverage over the US.

Source?

omegle thread brehs

Trudy will leave the meeting with the smell of semen on his breath.
Canada is coming with their hand outstretched for US aid money. They are in the same situation as California who spent all of their money on gibbs for immigrants, and have nothing left for infrastructure afterwards.
Sweden 2.0 deserves nothing.

He wont, if he does Trump wins :^)

LINK
LINK
LINK

i agree, give us nothing.

purge when?

Trudeau is like a political dinosaur. It's ironic that his appeal was a fresh young face when his policies are now obsolete in the Trump Era.

>Trudy will leave the meeting with the smell of semen on his breath.
Not surprising anyone, since he already smelt of semen before the meeting even began.

>leaf

Wow I'm glad America is becoming more open minded and progressive.

wtf does he tie our PM in with "group of businesswomen" what the fuck

Trudeau is a part of said group of course.

Sorry a Judge with a PHD triggered your college dropout ass

because hes gonna fuck everyone in the room obv

Why the hell are we allowing Canadians into our country again...?

I've started my own subtle war against Canada. Some friends and I went to Montreal and every place we went too we made sure to completely trash.

From this point forward all Canadians are the enemy. Totaler krieg.

You're the one acting like a feral shitskin muzzie.

Neck yourself.

Every Canadian must be systematically killed if we are to have any kind of peace. Trudeau and every Canadian must be killed before you bring your Swedentier shit onto this continent.

>enact sharia law!
>t. Achmed

Canadians are bringing Shariah Law to North America.

So why are you complaining? You seem to agree with all the ideas of Sharia.

You really think I am joking. You people are rabid animals and should be all purged.

If Trump bullies your little faggot "leader" today and declares war I'll be the first man to sign up to wipe you Swedishtier cuckolds out.

Do you really not see the irony in your standpoint, Cletus?

I don't want to see anything but stacks of Canadian corpses.

Americans are the biggest exporter of lefty SJW shit

Dont act like your country is uncucked you spergburger. You had 8 years of Obama and then the only reason Trump won was because the dems put up the worst candidate possible. Majority of americans are still cucked liberals

You would make a good servant of Allah

nigger detected.

You guys think I'm fucking joking. I am serious about wiping Canadians out. I hate your country, I hate your people, and I hate everything you do. I will continue to wage my subtle war against you people and when the real war finally happens between our countries I will enjoy wiping you all out.

You can't even wipe your own lard ass.

- "So, Mr. DRUMPF! Finally ready to talk about women in the workforce, huh?"
- "Yeah, sure. I LOVE women! This is an important topic!"
- "Oh... so how much do you want to increase the number of female CEOs?"
- "Increase? I never said that. We will adjust the numbers though..."

Yeah good one. All the more reason why I will enjoy watching you little peons squirm and whimper.

Canadians begging for mercy will be music to my ears. Of course, you are all going to get purged to make room for us so don't expect much!

Also this is a highly American idea. Most of us as children are raised to consider Canadians as weak, effeminiate, and just "our hat". You don't have a chance.

At what age did your father leave you?

call this a little peon?

come at me amerifat, see what happens. . .

Nice axe we have AR-15's.

t. nerdy Asian immigrant boy

>Alexander the Great was also a massive homosexual
>His empire fell apart in a few years
It checks out

So do we...

Vancouver is basically a Chinese protectorate at this point. Fucking leafs

>The politics of today incite these kinds of posts.

This is great.