If the holocaust never happened, what the hell is this?

I wonder how long it would take to burn 1-2 million people in these ovens, probably decades.

A crematory.
There was a war ongoing, people needed to get rid of all the bodies

pizza ovens

bakery

no goyim, they put 50 in each furnace at a time

Whoa, hang on, look at THIS. Does this mean there's a holocaust going on RIGHT NOW?

Guess you are only allowed to cremate people if they have been holocausted. I'm a believer now.

Guess there must be a holocaust in my town because we have several cremation ovens

I have a oven in my house my God!
I am a holocauster!

The holocaust did happen, without a doubt.
The real questions are: did 6 million people really die in death camps? Was the majority of them jews, or other minorities such as gypsies?

It was calculated that with all available crematoriums running 24/7 fo 5 years straight and a single person taking 1 hour to cremate (which is faster than any modern crematorium) you would still only be able to cremate a maximum of 861,120 people.

>The holocaust did happen, without a doubt.
Fuck off kike.

SHUT IT DOWN

It's to cremate dead bodies you dumb nigger.

It in no way implies that 6 gorillion Jews died via gas chamber.

Creamatorium used to burn bodies that died of disease while in camps.

Nazis liked pizza. What's the issue?

It comes to how you define the Holocaust, if only the official series of events can be labeled as such then it didn't happen but if you classify it as the collection of Jews and degenerates in labor camps then yes that did happen.

I dont see anything wrong. Looks like they burned some BBQ, I do it all the time during the summer while partying with my dudebros.

>Windows Phone

Dear christ

Really makes you think doesn't it? Those ovens can't even fit 2 people at once in them.

According to the Red Cross 271,301 people died from disease and starvation due to allied bombing.

This is seriously just an honest question that still gets me:

Why kill your labor force?

The nazis were famous for their love of BBQed ribs. But the war often interrupted their cooking sessions and they'd be unable to remove a batch from the oven before the delicious meat burned. Sad.

During WW1 the German authorities in occupied France and Belgium used locals as slave labor. This went on for some time until a cholera epidemic broke out and a lot of them died. Same shit in WW2.

How else were the obergruppenfuhrers supposed to make deep dish pizza?

Should they have left the Typhus infected bodies to rot in the ground and infect the rest of the jews? Seems to me burning bodies is entirely necessary to avoid getting everyone else sick

My great great grandmother died in the holocaust, and yeah I fucking mean it. Dont you dare joke about something that has caused my family heartache for over 2 generations of our family. She was burned alive and starved. You wouldn't know how it feels to be in my great great grandmama's shoes you dick

its for food :)

And we always hear stories about some kike that was a child in the camps but made it out alive.

We are also told that people unfit to do work were immediately killed.

Children can't do work, so wouldn't they have all be exterminated and never lived to tell their tales of woe.

lol k did she burn or was she starved?

You don't you just burn the bodies when they're dead so no one else gets sick

Shit happend over 50 years ago, get over it kikeboi.

>1 hour/person

Six million jews died in the Holocaust. It was terrible! 2 million goyim also died but the important thing is the shoah against jewish people!

Both asshole. She was starved and was a skeleton practically,... Then burned alive. My grandpapi tells us the stories from her diary that was found in her clothing from the camp

Burned alive and starved huh? Was your Grandma the same woman who traded diamonds for bread and was taken to the gas cambers only to find they were real showers?

>2 generations of heart ache

She was a whore, probably sucked off many German soldiers in the camp, and your family is weak.

Sup Forums - where the holocaust didn't happen, but we wish it did.

1 hour per person is a generous estimate not even modern ones can burn 1 body per hour look it up.

S H U T
I T
D O W N

Take a hike, kike.

>
generations of heart ache
>
>She was a whore, probably sucked off many German soldiers in the camp, and your family is weak.
OUR FAMILY IS STRONG. JEWISH STRONG. FOR OVER 20 GENERATIONS.

from wikip
>Modern cremators have adjustable-control systems that monitor the furnace during cremation. These systems automatically monitor the interior to tell when the cremation process is complete, after which the furnace automatically shuts down. The time required for cremation varies from body to body, and, in modern furnaces, the process may be as fast as one hour per 50 kg (100 lb) of body weight.

yup alright why don't you publish it and get rich from all the goys who will believe you.

So the Nazis allowed someone to have a pen in the camps???? Haha how stupid re you

It is.... Ever heard of Anne Frank? Yeah im Alex Frank her grandson

Sure is nice of them to give everyone spare clothes like that.

Did they make lampshades out of her skin and soap from her body fat Chaim? How many times was she gassed? Six?

She wrote it in her own blood.

Burning the corpses of those that died of Typhus. Typhus is extremely contagious.

Typhus is spread by lice.

Zyklon B is a chemical that kills lice.

Starting to make sense?

bagel ovens.

They tried to perfect their recipe for the fuehrer but they just ended up burning all the bagels because it was a subpar season for wheat.

Please put the entire staff of (((CNN))) into those ovens!!!

lol fuck off, your grandma is hide and seek world champion. You're famous stop crying.also that is not how anne frank died but whatever lying piece of shit.

Please cry for the Jewish people :(

I had my redpill phase where I wondered if the holocaust actually happened, but I've ended up hating the jews so much I legitimately do not care if it did or not.

A crematorium.

Prisons have them too. Sometimes inmates die and you have to do something about the body.

disposal of typhus infected bodies.

this exactly fuck the kikes

So I wonder if those guys get hungry while doing the cremation thing? I wonder if it smells like a BBQ? Does anyone know this, and could enlighten me.

She wrote it in her own blood.

well played tbqh

were the pages made of skin as well lol

also was it bound in human hair?

>what the hell is this?

A random picture of an oven that could have been taken anywhere.

so she wrote in her diary, "I was burned alive"

It doesn't smell like anything really other than fire. To get it hot enough to turn a body to ash, it needs to be sealed up tight. It's basically a blast furnace.

>inb4 you get called a shill by autists
its best to just ignore anything related to jews when on Sup Forums

It's proof dammit, you shut your dirty whore mouth.

It's not proof of anything other than that they had a crematorium m8.

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, Jewmeat-kabobs, Jewmeat creole, Jewmeat gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple Jewmeat, lemon Jewmeat, coconut Jewmeat, pepper Jewmeat, Jewmeat soup, Jewmeat stew, Jewmeat salad...

Do you know how long it takes to cremate a body?? Crematories were soleyl for the sick and contagious

Nazi loved pizza

>oh vey

omegol throd

>they filled a room with maximum room of maybe a hundred people with 2000 people at the same time smooshed in there shoulder to shoulder
>then they were gassed and put unto a small elevator with the capacity of carrying 270kg and the space for 2 bodies at a time to be taken to be incinerated in crematory ovens that had the space of maximum 2 bodies at a time
>in a gas chamber that is an admitted reconstruction because the real thing was bombed
>the famous nail marks are literally fake

those ovens were just used to power the roller-coasters that could kill up to 15 jews at once

What book is this from?

>Tfw every Macedonian town needs multiple cremation ovens just to keep up with the ever inclining suicide rates from all the people necking themselves after they learn they in fact are not descendants of Alexander the Great

After being burned alive in 3min right?

too bad they didn't give a shit about doing it properly.

Oh and I forgot. Later on ~1943 they oftenly burned the corpses outside in masses

For real though, people were dying of typhus and forced labour and no food because of bombed supply lines. So they installed some crematoriums.

Ww2 was about 7 years which divided into days is 2555 days. Now they claim 6mil jews were killed so 6000000/2555= 2348 so they would have to burn 2300 jews every day for the entire length of the war without anyone finding until it ended. How does this work?

typhus epidemic, OP. it's not disputed, but )ews dont want u knowing

Actually the number is currently at 20 million.

Hahah brainwashed faggot subhuman nu-German.

Don't you have some refugee cock to be taking faggot?

First camps were built around 1940. Make that 4-5 years.

Crematorium.
They had them at large hospitals too.
Folks die, you know OP.

You guys do realize they didn't just use ovens to burn people. There are other ways to do it. Read up on Treblinka and what exactly they did.

>24/7 for 5 years straight
Keeping the fire that hot for that time in wartime it's already a feat

You have to take into calculation though, that not all of the 6 Gorillion were cremated, simply because there were to many. A lot were just thrown into pits or just buried in Mass Graves.
Like I see the point with the whole "They couldnt have burned that many" Theory, but so far I havent seen a single post taking the Mass Graves of those that were not burned into concideration.

please mark the location on google maps of all the mass graves containing the ~3million who would be unaccounted for (creamation).

>Buy this expensive ass box so we can burn you in it.
After death expenses are so fucking weird.

Treblinka had the moving knife floor obstacle course, yes?

>Mass Graves
Where are the graves? None have been found.