Really boggles the noggle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really opens up my holy text.

Religion is important because it gives a set of morals that help against degeneracy.

It's like the original trilogy of Star Wars - the second one was by far the best.

Nice job religion. How about we go back to reward and punishment instead?

>Christianity doesn't reward or punish

You should do something about that low faith

>guy slaps your gf's ass at the club
>she turns the other cheek
>you stand there like a little cuck and politely ask the guy to stop doing that

It's not low faith. It's zero faith
>Christianity doesn't reward or punish
Yup. Catholic girls are sluttiest in the world btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY

>Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

lol book og jesus adventures in space!!! lolz

Did kek made trump win?

Is meme magic real?

WILL europe be saved?

Should i praise kek to save world?

>praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The only reason Christianity prevents degeneracy is because it rewards and punishes. These attributes are not unique to religion.

L i e s o f t h e j e w

Find out more in the upcoming sequence.

praise him

That's what I love about you Christcucks, you can always take an out-of-context Bible quote to mean the dogma of the whole religion. The whole book is so contradictory, yet so many of you faggots claim to be moral absolutists, it's astonishing.

>implying a proper Christian couple would visit a den of sin like "da club" in the first place

does it?

No. We all know the christian girl would and the guy would stay home

It's strange that something you obviously know nothing about boggles your mind, how does that even work? :/

That's what I love about you Atheist fags, you can always take an out-of-context Bible quote to mean the dogma of the whole religion. The all of your logic is so contradictory, yet so many of you faggots claim to be moral absolutists, it's astonishing.

This is so pathetic.

first book: kike wars
second book: kike wars 2: kike harder
third book: kike wars 3: the jihad strikes back
fourth book: spaceballs

Not sure how related this is, but...
You're such a fucking moron if you're one of those white nationalists, traditionalist, save Europe sort of people AND Christian because you believe Christianity is European and our ancestral tradition. I don't know how anyone can be stupid enough to believe such a thing. It's literally a Middle Eastern religion and no different than Islam or Judaism. If you're going to be a traditional European, please do it right and subscribe to a Pagan religion. Pisses me off so much.

>Not an argument.

>how anyone can be stupid enough to believe such a thing
They don't. It's literally crusade larping

Are you a Molyjew fan? Probably why you love Christianity so much.

>desert quadriology
>last ones in north america

wew

yes
in fact today's dominant religions are those that in fact do
nobody worhsips Odin anymore because Odin didn't teach you shit
Confucianism/Daoism/Abrahamic religions/Budhism are big religions because they offer real answers to real problems

the only last big religion to be totally useless is hinduism, and look how most hinduists live.

>le kike on a stick meme
Christianity is the antithesis of Talmud Judaism.

>le atheists r so moralless they can justify killing puppies if they wanted to xD
>meanwhile christians r le moral warriors of europe deus vult XDDDD

>youre a fucking moron if you believe white people are european. dontcha know that everyones from africa? white people are no different from black people.

they really jumped the shark there

A Jew discovered your Ten Commandments of which you base all your morals around.
All your prophets and angels are also Jewish prophets and angels.
Half of your fucking holy book is a Jew text.

How do you people do mental loops around this fact and call yourself anti-Jews?

>muhhh jews back then weren't like jews now lol
>muhh pharisees

Christianity is a jewish sheme and you know it.

Nah fuck off. The stoics had a 10 times better moral system than cuckstainity. And that would only be an argument for morality not for cuckstainity. You don't have to pretend to believe in the clusterfuck of the bible to take inspiration from christian morality

I wonder why you have to be so dishonest..

>Implying stating my argument before I make it invalidates it.

>half

the difference is that not everyone is a stoic and try to teach low IQ peasents about stoicism rather than telling them there's an invisible all powerful sky daddy that asks you to do certain things.

religion is pragmatic, stoicism is for people with too much free time

See

>Fucking your daughters like Job, offering your kids for human sacrifice like Abraham, attacking businessmen and stealing ponies like Jesus or molesting little kids like mohammad?

Which morals in your holy magic books are you referring to?

So predictable.

There's even a little infograph one of you cucks made about how the Jews back then meant "anyone living in Judea" like a retard.

There's just so many mental hoops to run through. So many suppositions. Like the fact all Jews today follow some specific archaic school of Judaism, not any other kind. Like the Jews back then didn't believe in the same stuff the Jews now believed, so they were "good jews". LIke despite saying Christianity is the antithesis of Judaism, you're still saying _at the same time_ that Christianity is tolerant and shares similarities with the same brand of Judaism.

It's as if you're saying "Christianity is the antithesis of Sunni Islam, but not Shia because they are different. Shia are our friends"

Right cause so many people are still believing christians ;)

>and try to teach low IQ peasents about stoicism rather than telling them there's an invisible all powerful sky daddy that asks you to do certain things
Idk but I'm sure: "Virgins get better husbands" is a better incentive than "if u sex u maek jewsus cry"

>religion is pragmatic
Was. Nobody believes this shit anymore and pretending to just opens you up to shit like "jewsus was a refugee" "what you do for the poorest" etc. That's why all mayor churches shill for the shitskin invasion. Cuckstainity is dead and pretending it's not has a higher price than the reward

Africa in 2017 = Huts of mud+sticks and walking to and from nearest water source.

White folks in 2017 = Been to Moon and back, computer you're using and images of Pluto.

Tell me more about this 'equal' yoy speak of...

Well, I mean, all Islamic terrorists have been Sunni.

job had no option but fuck his daughtes to continue his line

offering kids never came to pass, it was a show of faith

attacking businessmen that were doing business on public property without consent is not bad

if it bleeds, it breeds, you can't tell me a single argument against this

I'd be cool with Christianity if outside the really obvious Astrotheology it wasn't just Jewish mosaic law which has fuck all to do with my culture and ethnicity, and the best books that contained solid spiritual insights were deened apochrypha and left out of the Bible.

But the Rosicrucian shit edited in by Francis Bacon was fine i guess.

It's such an embarrasement, the Orthodoxy is the most cringe-tier part of Russia right now, barely a step above Catholic kiddie-diddlers.

It's spiritually dead.

Ok, now rebuke the rest:

jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm

Islam's got some real wholesome morals

>Implying it wouldn't be beat down! Time!

That's why Islam is the most redpilled religion. Just accept Allah into your heart.

A lot of people today get their morals elswhere because access to education is better in the western world.

Do you think that most of the world is non religious? It's not.

>Idk but I'm sure: "Virgins get better husbands" is a better incentive than "if u sex u maek jewsus cry"
Clearly, not. Just look at the world and see for yourself if the cause for most people believing in the purity of virgins is based on research into divorce rates and virgins at marriage or because their local religious leader told them so.

Religious is pragmatic. Most of the world is still religious, in fact, since irreligious people don't breed, religions are actually growing.

The shitksin invasion happens because of irreligious people. Catholic countries aren't getting invaded because they are not cucks and are intolerant towards intolerance, while protestant countries, prone to question their own faith are weak and atheists retreated from battling alltogether from the religious ground.

>Arabs
>Jews

>Islam
>coherent

>Mormonism
>not fanfiction

Even if these were true, this is just a genetic fallacy.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. It breeds degeneracy.

>Do you think that most of the world is non religious? It's not.
Like I care.

>Just look at the world and see for yourself if the cause for most people believing in the purity of virgins is based on research into divorce rates and virgins at marriage or because their local religious leader told them so.
Neither. But all throughout history there were systems in place to ensure purity. Because all throughout history nobody gives a fuck about YHWE when they are in heat.

>The shitksin invasion happens because of irreligious people
Outright lie. All major churches push for immigration.
>Catholic countries aren't getting invaded
Even bigger lie. France, Italy, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland.

>because they are not cucks
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look you already admitted you are not religious. Why then lie to defend the cucktholic church?

>France
>Austria
>Switzerland
>religious

>Ireland
>Italy
>as Catholic as they used to be

Italy is a bit fairer because of the number being dragged there because they cross that way.

>pope calls for immigration
>if only those rayCIST straight white devils would be more catholic immigration wouldn't be happening
When larping turns into mental illness

>Germany

Opinion discarded.

>The shitksin invasion happens because of irreligious people. Catholic countries aren't getting invaded because they are not cucks and are intolerant towards intolerance

what the fuck are you talking about, Italian Navy are picking up boats with negroes that barely leave the coast of Libya

are you fucking high or something?

He's Jesuit. What do you expect?

I think he means well, he just has no... experience in the realities of what it entails. He thinks of people as good, noble, etc, not realising that these are not values found among certain types of people.

He just needs to be made aware.

Yeah or you have to stop pretending to follow ant-white messianic judaism just to feel some sort of belonging

>Like I care.
What don' t you care about? The fact that you don't care doesn't make it false. Most of the world is undeveloped, most of the undeveloped world is not populated with stoics, therefore most of the world gets their morals from sky creatures. If they didn't believe in sky creatures that instill morals, they wouldn't do things like getting their dead under the soil and would instead throw them in the river from which they drink their water.

>But all throughout history there were systems in place to ensure purity
Based on religious morals, therefore it's not "neither". Either your belief of "purity is good" comes from facts on fiction. You don't wake up one day and think "virgins make better companions" for no reason.

>Because all throughout history nobody gives a fuck about YHWE when they are in heat.
False. You know this as better as I do that many people are abstinent due to YHWE or whatever they believe in.

All major religions push for immigration, but only those weak religious provide safe spaces for shitskins to settle and thrive.

Do you think Muslims are all going to Poland because the Pope told them that catholics will welcome them? Will Poles turn into Malmö 2.0 because the Pope told them so? No. Because Catholics are intolerant towards intolerance.

France is mostly atheist.
Italy refugees want to go north, most don't stay. Those that do are most likely african christians.
Ireland and Austria don't have a problem with immigration.
Switzerland has problems with all migration.

I care because I see usage in the Catholic masses compared to the protestant or irreligious ones.

I doubt it. Not everyone follows things for "feelings" either.

Or you can stop using buzzwords like a leftist.
Look at Sweden. Hell, even Norway is in bad shape. Atheistic societies don't last long-term.

Christianity build Europe until the liberal types destroyed it with secularism. We're still recovering, really, from Communism.

And race isn't a social construct. That's something leftists have said.

So are all the Balkans being "invaded" by migrants.
They don't stay in Italy.
In fact both Italy and Spain have been for DECADES before even the Syrian war asking for assitance in dealing with migrants, and all they got from protestant/irreligious europe was. "If you don't take them in, we will punish you somehow"
That's why Italy let them in, and put them in trains to Germany.

Most modern morals came from pre christian Greek and Roman philosophers. Outside of religion.
(((semitic))) religion was a mistake

>they wouldn't do things like getting their dead under the soil and would instead throw them in the river from which they drink their water.
Holy shit are you retarded. Every culture ever buried their dead

>Based on religious morals
No

>virgins make better companions" for no reason
Yes you do. No person in history needed YHWE for that

>All major religions push for immigration, but only those weak religious provide safe spaces for shitskins to settle and thrive.
Lol I won't even answer that.

>No. Because Catholics are intolerant towards intolerance.
No because Poland is piss poor and they themself migrate towards other countries. And they DID NOT listen to the pope when he asked for more immigrants. There is no way to spin this regardless how much you try

>Those that do are most likely african christians
Everybody point at him and laugh
>Ireland and Austria don't have a problem with immigration
I will ignore you from now on. You don't need Jewsus you need a psychatrist

And look what it got them to Romans and Greeks.

philosophy is for the priviliged elite, religion is for the unpriviliged pleb. A country has both.

>atheist
>contradictory
t. Someone with no understanding of what atheism actually is

>Atheistic societies don't last long-term
Atheism has no collectice set of morals. Literally everybody on this website is atheist and for stable societies. Stop lying

>Christianity build Europe
No

>until the liberal types destroyed it with secularism
No

>And race isn't a social construct. That's something leftists have said.
And cuckstainity affirms. At some point down the line you all throw cuckstanity out the window because it's just too fucking retarded. I'm just pointing out how dishonest you appear to normal people.

>literally worshipping the jewish messiah as a god is the antithesis of judaism
kekekekekekekekekek

>Religion is important because it gives a set of morals that help against degeneracy.
You mean like Serbians slaughtering muslims in Bosnia?
Christians killing each other Ireland?
Catholic priests ass-raping children all over the world and running a gay boy pedophile ring in the Vatican?
Mormons with outlaw compounds forcing child bride plural marriage slavery on young girls?
There's not enough page left for the immorality of Islam it's so fucking corrupt.

Religion is the black gushing fountain of immorality in a moral, decent secular world.

>look where it got them
An empire that lasted longer than any christian kingdom. If that's what you're hinting at. But it's not like these places had no religion either. They just had a less autistic religion. The lesson here is that yes, religion is a useful tool for controlling plebs but cucktianity isn't the one we should be using. It's just jewish bullshit, it's not white and it has to be done away with

>Atheism has no collectice set of morals.
And there's the problem.
And you don't have kids.

>And cuckstainity affirms.
Not at all.

>I'm just pointing out how dishonest you appear to normal people.
Nah, you're not. You're making stuff up.
Look, you're angry at what has happened to Germany. I get it. But that isn't Christianity's fault. If you guys hadn't fallen for the atheism meme like the rest of Europe it wouldn't be even half as bad as it is now.

There is no religion Jews hate more than Christianity.

>Every culture ever buried their dead
False. You're revealing to be ignorant too many times now.

Where is the idea of a Nigerian hunter/tin worker of virgins being good based on? Where does the idea of virginity being good comes from for the majority of the people living in the planet?

>I won't even answer that.
Don't. Ignore the facts that it is the atheist and protestant countries that get most shit from shitskins. Pretend it's not true all you want. It's an observable fact.

>ireland's migrants
less than 4%

Austria's and Italy's case is the same. Migrants don't stop there. In fact, when Germany stopped accepting migrants for a while, Austria quickly followed because Austria didn't want to be stuck with them because they know they didn't want to stay in Austria.

>And there's the problem
And we're back to "How dare you refuse refugees"
The mind of a cuckstain

>And you don't have kids
Yup. Atheists literally can't have kids. That' why child rates went up in Nazi Germany as church attendance went down.

>Not at all.
Lying is a sin. And you lying about cuckstain egalitarianism won't make it go away.

>Nah, you're not. You're making stuff up
Oh okay.

>But that isn't Christianity's fault
It actually is.

Reminder that Jesus was actually a badass killing machine. Scroll down to 'content' for maximum entertainment.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infancy_Gospel_of_Thomas

>Later, Jesus kills another child when Jesus curses him when he apparently accidentally bumps into Jesus, throws a stone at Jesus, or punches Jesus (depending on the translation).

We know that they're not even refugees, though.

>relying on the state to coerce you into kids
Sad, really. And even then, church attendance didn't revive and you had kids to support your future.

>egalitarianism
Nothing wrong with that. We're equal in the eyes of God. But there's no reason to support the destruction of a society. Especially not a hostile society. This is something that the left want. Usually atheists, who seem to have a thing for Islam and brown people, as well as the foot-kissing pope trying to virtue signal.

>It actually is.
I take it this is German education. We know this is not the case. It was the increase in unbelief that led to a loss in the number of children being brought forward.

>relying on the state to coerce you into kids
Every argument of yours is a lie. Why? You know christianity is dead and it won't come back. The sooner you get off that train the easier.

>egalitarianism
>Nothing wrong with that
And this is why cultural cuckstanity must be fought. When having to choose between facts and his delusion the cuckstain will alway protect the later by refusing the former

>But there's no reason to support the destruction of a society
I agree so stop larping.

>It was the increase in unbelief that led to a loss in the number of children being brought forward
I don't mind low birth rates half as much as shitskins.

>We know this is not the case
There is no audience here. Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? Cuckstains in Europe don't get children either.

Not that any of this would be an argument for YHWEism only for valueing family more in society but of course you know that and just lock out those evil facts.
Don't forget to post DEUS VULT. This will make you feel bettter

What would you recomend, then?

Greco-Roman religion had no morals instilled into it other than "don't fuck family members" because other than that, their gods indulged in every single thing you can think of without consequences.

Celtic/Nordic/Slavic paganism is even worse. They don't teach anything, and it's even destructive in some views.

What "white" religion is better than Christianity?

>Every argument of yours is a lie.
We know that the Nazi state encouraged people to have children with money. So, it's clearly no lie.

>And this is why cultural cuckstanity must be fought.
Because you don't like truth?

>I don't mind low birth rates half as much as shitskins.
They bring in shitskins because you atheists don't have kids.

>Cuckstains in Europe don't get children either.
They do, more than atheists.

>Not that any of this would be an argument for YHWEism only for valueing family more in society but of course you know that and just lock out those evil facts.
Non sequitur.

>Don't forget to post DEUS VULT. This will make you feel bettter
Not an argument.

I don't know what they feed you guys, but the angry, autistic screeching of yours is pathetic.

Look up words like non-sequitur before you use them sweety because what I wrote wasn't a conclusion.

>Not an argument.
Wasn't meant to be.

>Because you don't like truth?
>egalitarianism

>I don't know what they feed you guys, but the angry, autistic screeching of yours is pathetic
>le portray the other side as mad meme
Damn you got me hard. Not sure what you accomplished but okay.

I know what it is. How you used it does not follow.

>sweetyposting
We're done here.

>implying
I grew up with this one godless slut. She wore a choker since grade 8.

Molymeme is an atheist.

Exactly. They weren't. "Jews" are Khazars. They aren't even the same race and there is zero proof of them having any connection to the actual "Jews" of the bible. Btw "Jews" isn't even a real word, they made it up. It's literally we wuz teir bullshit.

>le mental gymnastics meme
>Atheistisim makes sense if you don't think too hard

I ain't clicking that shit.

This is about Christianity. No shit heathen religons have no morals. All non-Christians are shit.

EXACTLY.

>the pope invalidates the word of God
Lol. That's like saying if the dean of Harvard or whatever said that physics was bullshit we should just go with it. In fact weren't universities recently pushing that science is racist? I guess we should just never have education again because this one old guy who doesn't know what he's saying said some shit.

Kind of, but not jewish religions

The pope=/=infallible moron. Your talking out of your ass and you know it.

I think I'll write the fifth one, and it'll be about the return of Lord Xenu.

Atheism is denial.

>no
Anything to back up that statement? Besides that it agrees with what you already think?
>everyone is an atheist
Not an arguement. And not true either.
Stop being ignorant and see the truth. Christianity is the one true religon.

>Christainity=Judaism meme
Lies pushed by our modern education. I bet they taught you about the holocaust in school too.

>cuck,Jew, refugees
Literally just buzzwords at this point. Make a coherent argument at the very least. Atheists are the biggest cucks and you know it.
Also zero proofs for any of what you just said.

the book of mormon was retconned, it's just a spinoff game. the actual fourth game in the series is called the Kitab-i-Aqdas

>haha, your mad not me!
>I'm fine!

AND WE'LL KILL 'EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THE SINNERS OUT!

AMIRITE, BROTHER IN CHRIST? YOUR FUCKING ANSWER BETTER BE YES OR I'LL MURDER-RAPE YOU, HERETIC!