ICE Raids 20 ‘Maternity Hotels’ In California Full of Pregnant Foreign Women

According to U.S. immigration officials, the “maternity hotels,” which housed predominantly women from China, cost anywhere from $15,000 to 50,000 depending on negotiated services.

Tuesday Federal Agents forced entry into twenty Southern California locations believed to be orchestrating “maternity tourism”

redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/ice-raids-20-maternity-hotels-in-california-full-of-pregnant-foreign-women

I had no idea I could get this hard. Get them out before they drop anchor!

So are these like safehouses where you can wait to have your anchor baby?

>It is not illegal for women coming from foreign countries to give birth to children in the United States. Moreover, the U.S. Constitution grants citizenship to children born in the United States regardless of where the parents are from.
yeah, the usa is cooked
also, article is 2 years old

that's it

its officially too much winning now

N I C E

Ice Ice Baby

Rekt, that's like in a video game and you miss a timer by 0.1 seconds

Literally what the fuck? lol

shit is the same here in the UK, niggers coming here with only days on the clock waiting to drop anchor, throw em overboard in the english channel.

That shit is hilarious.

Oh fucking well! Why don't people be smarter and come to America the legal way? Why should they always take advantage of our system and think they can always get away with it?

correct

Yes, they have them in Canada too, or at least here in Vancouver. Pregnant Asians come here to give birth here.

I don't even mind Asians coming here since they tend to integrate extremely well when they live in white neighborhoods, but as soon as they form their own large communities eliminating the need to assimilate, everything spirals out of control

Exactly. The Nips have had them for a century.

HAIL VICTORY

>maternity hotels

this is worse than the time I learned about Australia's koala brothels

Sorry, you can't commit a crime and escape punishment by pushing out a baby that will suck up more welfare.

Best thing is to stop all anchor baby hotels, regardless of the skin color.

Hahaha get fucked it takes 10 years of uninterupted residence in Australia for any child to become a citizen.

2 years for adults and thje governments puts them up the entire time

Finally ICE is aloud to do their job!

Good. Send them back to Canada where they belong

Fuckkkkkkk, those digits mayne.

Allowed

jus soli was a mistake

and what's with this board celebrating without reading anything
>no arrests
>all successfully dropped anchor
>2 years ago

This article is from 2015.

>Australia's koala brothels
wat

It's a really big industry. They plop out the anchor in America, go back to their home country. Later, when the child is an adult, they move to America since they are native born citizens, and send money back to the parents or family. (places where the adult child could send over a week's wages in Vietnam that takes 3 hours of work for him in America.)

The article is from 2017

>mexican research

If you're from another country, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from giving birth in America, and having your child automatically become an American citizen. Just come over 9 months and 5 days pregnant, and America awaits. Absolutely nothing anyone can do about it if you are not completely autistic about it.

Read the article. It links to a story from 2015.

It's "reporting" an event that happened two years ago.

That's fucking great.

Fake news. The real kind of fake news

Oh for sure. It's just I'm not even anti-immigration, as long as it's done the right way (which includes much smaller numbers for integration's sake)

Too bad Canada will never close the floodgates. We rely too much on foreign money coming in to create taxable jobs to pay off our social security and the huge salaries/pensions of our politicians.

I don't know how social security isn't seen by literally everyone to be a pyramid scheme doomed to collapse eventually.

Good.

Fuck off and take your anchors with you.

Retroactively remove all jus soli citizenship for any child born to two illegal aliens at time of birth. Those with removed jus soli citizenship , give them a 10 year (tax-paying) probation period before regaining citizenship or 4 year fast track by serving in government. All parents who committed the crime are banned from citizenship but amnesty (residence status)given year to year so long as they contribute taxes.
Problem solved everyone's happy.

Why reward gov't leeches?

SINK
THE
CHINKS

awesome. They are displaying that the law will be implemented. If they didn't wantthis they shouldn't have
A) Abused it
B) After abusing it used immigrants as a tool to force through other agendas.

This strategy was used in the 20th century by albanians to get citizenship and benefits in Yugoslavia.
It is a snowball type of invasion and it perpetuates itself.

Yes this shit happened two years ago.

Still though, Mexico needs to keep their degenerates in their country instead of sending them off to America and Canada.

Or we should invade Mexico.

CANT STOP WINNING

They're being deported, right?

This headline had me fooled because last week ICE agents came into my work and took an illegal alien away.

nice ;)

Good, get them out before they drop their anchors here.

KUDOS GRINGOS

Same here out in the GTA. Integration seems to just keep getting worse. The first generation Hong Konger kids I grew up with all integrated well because they knew a bit of English and had to, but all the rich mainlanders just form their own cliques now and don't bother. Plus they are less civilized desu, I totally understand why most Hong Kongers seem to despise mainlanders

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Are you a real Viet?
What's the deal with that disgusting version of the latin alphabet you guys got over there?

Can trump revoke the anchor shitwad rule yet and deport those spices!

It's a big issue here in Seattle

Not my personal story but a friends.

At Uni Residence, roommates with 1 normal guy and 2 FOBs from the mainland. One Doesnt understand what a toilet is, constantly squats and shits in the bath tub in a bag and throws it into the garbage, tells him multiple times what the toilet is for. The other is a shut in, never comes out besides for class. One day they open the door and a entire pile of trash just spews out. Smells fucking awful, rotten food , dirty clothes etc. Guy had never thrown out garbage into the dumpster.

The mainlanders who do try to integrate generally are not looked down upon to do so.

>chinks are running breeding facilities full of broodmothers to grow an army on US soil

ATTN IRVINE FREMONT SAN JOSE DALY CITY BROS.
Find and report all Chinese birthing centers. Chinks are arriving from China everyday to abuse birthright citizenship, these centers takes in $50k-100k per birth. They stuff pregnant ladies into cramped homes all over California cities like Irvine, Fremont, San Jose, Daly City. Watch for group of 2-4 pregnant chinks strolling around and follow them and report to ICE the address.

This is so based, I fucking love Trump