I did and no, I'm not sorry.

Liberals and Jews

Widespread university education

This

Capitalism.

deconstructive modern arts are sucks.

>What killed modern art?
modern art was never alive to begin with

Feels won. Reals were forgotten. Enough shitty artists existed at a time and founded the Frankfurt School. All downhill from there.

I love you deerposter

this is the correct answer.

Who knows. It's a mystery.

nothing actually.

fuck britain and fuck... tea or whatever your country is known for

photography.
Artists no longer needed to capture reality because photos will do it better and faster. it allowed them to embrace the abstract.

it is almost like you dont know shit about history.

Modernism.

What's your problem with this, goyim?

>What killed modern art
Schools telling anyone that they could be an artist, handing out art degree's like sweets during a festive holiday

ONLY PEOPLE WHO MAKE GOOD ART SHOULD BE CALLED ARTISTS, ALL HACKS OR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T MAKE IT IN THE ART WORLD SHOULD HAVE THEIR SHIT REMOVED FROM MUSEUMS AND DUMPED IN THE GARBAGE

MAKE ART GREAT AGAIN

Decadence. And jews.

Young white people who found beauty in degeneracy.

Apparently Dresden didn't burn hot enough.

none of you mongs know anything about art or care about it, so stfu and stop whinging about degeneracy.

Go grow a potato.

Make Dresden Hot Again

jews
and germans, of course
although they're pretty much the same thing at this point

lies. we aren't all stem autists

This. When it became about sensationalism instead of talent.

A man shitting Easter eggs into a bucket while screaming that the earth is hollow, isn't high art no matter how strong the emotions evoked are.

>muh Jews
I know, memes and all, but it gets more and more annoying.

It was born dead.

fpbp, its true. Jews killing art is what caused the rise of hitler

Here's some pictures to show the "progress" of modernism.

I never really noticed how ugly Modernist buildings really are.

I live in a pretty old New England town, most of the buildings date back to the 1700's and have that Colonial style to them. I always enjoyed them because it gave the town a certain life to it.

One of the banks in town got demolished and rebuilt in a Modernist style. It's huge. Big glass windows, perfectly square proportions.

It just sticks out and I never really thought about how ugly it truly is. Modernism is a blight on the land.

as long as buildings are functional it does not matter what they look like. they serve a purpose either way.
>fucking degeneracy!
>it never used to be this way!
>Greeks wrote endlessly about bitches fucking animals.

Why do Germans always post pictures of deer do you fuckers even own doors in your houses? Have you become so accepting that you keep your door open and let deer come into your house and fuck your women after mehmet railed them? Or is this the same German poster with mental problems having a pet deer?

The deer.

Old architecture mixed traditional architecture styles with the local country's traditional motives and building styles. Even though they are similar, you can usually see the difference between a German and British Gothic for exampla.
Modern architecture is international. Cheap and soulless, quantity over quality.

still amazing but, but......

time.

This disgusting mentality is what led to the destruction of our built heritage and the construction of commiboxes.
It's not even functional, modern buildings are crap quality, 20 years and they in urgent need of renovation. Try living in a city filled with commieboxes, it's fucking depressing.

>that feel when your country was always ugly

This implies in jews

Modern art is disgusting and everyone will loathe it as long as people can compare it with the old, pre-WWII art. "artists" and "architects" know this fully. The only way to make people accept their disgusting shit is through the destruction of actual art.

Andy Warhol and his bullshit post-modernism ascetic (the galleries that allowed it).

The decline of classical standards and the rise of the "subjective" value.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

>For two millennia, great artists set the standard for beauty. Now those standards are gone. Modern art is a competition between the ugly and the twisted; the most shocking wins. What happened? How did the beautiful come to be reviled and bad taste come to be celebrated? Renowned artist Robert Florczak explains the history and the mystery behind this change and how it can be stopped and even reversed.

Multinational companies use modern art to launder money. That's why people pay millions for a "painting" that is just a canvas onto what someone shot paint from their asshole. Modern "art" is all a coverup.