Reverse racism

So as I understand it, you can't be racist against white people. Which makes some sense

But can blacks be racist against asians? Can arabs hate blacks? These are all minority groups so do the 'rules' of reverse racism apply here?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/non-black-poc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen this discussed among SJW types and the consensus seems to be that non-whites can be prejudiced against each other, but not racist.

So when Arabs call all blacks slaves, they're exhibiting anti-black prejudice, but not racism. And the same for when blacks call Asians chinks or coolies.

>So as I understand it, you can't be racist against white people. Which makes some sense

Shut the fuck up and literally fucking kill yourself, cuck. White nations belong to white people, case closed. Anybody else who lives here should keep their fucking mouth shut. If you compromise whatsoever, you've already lost.

You're overreacting

That guys face... The first word that came to my mind was fudgepacker. He just looks like a fudgepacker.

Why does it make sense that you cant be racist toward whites?

Yeah, he definitely dreams of daddy plowing him in the ass when he masturbates.

Its getting to the point where "reverse racism" triggers me.

There's no such thing as reverse racism because it's literally just fucking racism.

It makes zero sense. OP is just drinking the koolaid.

Racism is racism - any attempts to redefine it into power+privilege or somesuch shit is an attempt to redefine the language the issue is debated in. If you control the language, you can silence your opponent by depriving them of the ability to argue back.

That's all this shit is. Don't ever accept it.

This guy got bullied in high school.

His whole show won't get enough funding to be on for long due to the people un-subscribing

>So as I understand it, you can't be racist against white people. Which makes some sense
>Which makes some sense

In what fucking way?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

The answer here is simple, Social Justice Bigots do not believe that races besides black and white exist. It's simply too complicated of a concept to handle.

>Be white
>Be taught that racism is wrong my whole life
>Witness prejudice against me because of the color of my skin
>Isn't this wrong as well guys?
>"No, you're white, so it's okay to be racist against you."

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know.

This. Reverse racism is literally just SJW-level of putting the melanin on a pedestal.

>unreadable card

fuck you OP, fuck you right up the ass like houseofair

no that would be an instance of Arabs internalizing white supremacy, the "prejudiced but not racist" shit only applies when directed towards white people

He's fine you cuck

Nice shirt, Homo.

>non-whites can be prejudiced against each other, but not racist

And that's absolutely retarded. Prejudice is synonymous with racism.

Bang on pal

It's always the most jewish looking fuck you can find that says this stuff

Yes, it's retarded, just like the entire "privilege" and "structural oppression" framework that sjws use for everything they believe.

They are using not the dictionary definition of words like "racism", but pull a truly Orwellian stunt of casually rewriting the meaning of words to suit themselves.

So "Racism is power plus privilege", and all whites have power (even, say, Boers in South Africa who are the target of the world's largest ongoing genocide); and all blacks don't have power (IE Obama had no power despite being president). Therefore, only whites can be racist. It's incredibly stupid, don't look for logic in it, but what they lack in logic, they make up for in deceit and mind games.

Is it any fucking surprise really? The jews are behind the drive to polute the west with niggers and shitskins, devaluing the white man is just a part of this cog.

>Reverse Racism

>Implying racism = white

kys

No but normies still don't get it

If anyone wants to see some examples of infighting between different non-white groups who are duking it out using sjw terminology, check out this tumblr tag.

tumblr.com/tagged/non-black-poc

The sjw mission to unite all non-whites in some great racial solidarity group called "people of color" is falling apart already, and it's hilarious.

There's no such thing as reverse racism. It's just racism.

>Which makes some sense
no it does not make sense

What a fucktard of an OP.

>Boers in South Africa who are the target of the world's largest ongoing genocide

where do you get these ideas from

>Update
Americans should start to cull the stupid internet users. Every year 10k americants should be euthanized.

Don't use the term "reverse racism." It insinuates that racism can only be one way. "Reverse" racism doesn't exist. It's racism against whites. Period. Don't buy into their Marxist bullshit

> you can't be racist against white people. Which makes some sense
Stopped reading there.

'Racism' is a meaningless buzzword. All races have stereotypical characteristics. The act of recognizing them is labeled as 'racism' if the observer happens to be white.

anyone can be racist.

this guy gets it