The amount that the media is trying to shut down fathers and men in western society is sickening...

The amount that the media is trying to shut down fathers and men in western society is sickening. All they do is shamelessly virtue signal and have no problems with shunning one of the most important roles in society.

>And husbands are so deadly in part because in America they have ready access to firearms, even when they have a history of violence. In other countries, brutish husbands put wives in hospitals; in America, they put them in graves.

In an anti gun article, they say that husbands treat their wives WORSE than in other countries and they constantly emasculate men into becoming "tolerant" pieces of shit. I don't see this ending any time soon, all I can hope for is some huge cultural change.

>nytimes.com/2017/02/11/opinion/sunday/husbands-are-deadlier-than-terrorists.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

How do we end this, Sup Forums?

Blast normies with memes saying husbands are worse than terrorists citing this garbage article and hope an NYT boycott ensues?

(((Jew York Times))) is bad,but this is just..........wut?
My brain is about to fall out of the head.

do these people not understand "per capita"?

So NYT thinks women don't have access to firearms as well?

And mothers abuse their children at like 50% more than fathers.

> ban mom

Well they're commies so yeah that is pretty much exactly what they want.

Aren't women the main perpetrators of child abuse in the United States?

>How do we end this, Sup Forums?
Well, considering the New York Times like so many other mainstream media outlets is completely run by Jews, I think the most rational thing to do would be to kick out all the Jews.

I don't think I could despise women more for what they are doing to our society even if I tried.

It's ok though, it will teach future generations what happens when women have power comparable to that of men in a society.

The problem isn't Women though. The problem is the media and feminism.

>have a kid
>go to jail for potentially being more dangerous than a terrorist

wew lad

Fake news

Sage

I like this meme though. We are more deadly than terrorists, this is a good thing for protecting the tribe. White warriors have always been the best.

I am exposed to media and feminism too.

Are we getting closer to admitting the black problem? There seems to be a particular group that does the lion share of the violent crime in this country.

which is pushed by (((them)))

do you honestly think women are smart enough to come up with this on their own

This.

The only thing that has really been winning over former Lefties is fatiguing them with a constant stream of Leftist absurdism until they snap and come back to their senses.

Feminism is dumb and based on egalitarian premises.

Yes, I believe they are smart enough to do this.

>husbands

nah bruv

Congrats feminists and MSM, you never learned from the Election, you just cemented another 4 years of the man you hate oh so much.

BAN ASSAULT HUSBANDS

thats your prerogative i suppose

i personally dont, they are mindless sheep bleating for gibs, repeating what (((they))) tell them to without understanding it themselves, all they know is that it works

They already destroyed the black family by getting rid of the man.

Whites are next. This is the end game of feminism and LGBT agenda

Ann Coulter wrote about how most criminals are raised by single mothers in her book.

What if I told you that the majority of feminist thought leaders are members of a certain tribe that only makes up 2% of the population?

Most people with a brain know that broken homes fuck up society. It's the idiots on the left who don't see this simple fact.

Again, black people prove this

I'm really thinking.

true. you have to overload the system with bullshit, then it will do an emergency purge. they will never accept the redpill until the blue pill becomes physically poisonous.

Stuff like this makes absolutely no sense. Demonize men in the courts with false rape accusations, heavily biased divorce courts towards the women where it's basically betting half your stuff she'll love you eternally and not cheat on you and if she does and you file for divorce, the majority of the time she'll win the divorce case. And hell, prenups get thrown out all the fucking time. Then you go and whine and complain that men won't marry you, won't pamper you anymore and completely blame them without looking at your own faults. When will this shit end?

I would ask for evidence

Pic of the author of this piece, Nicholas Kristof

I fucking hate this guy

what, in the actual fuck are they talking about?

My mom owns more guns than me, kind of russtles the jimmies to be honest.

I mean i guess technically dad has more guns with the collection of vintage .22s, but thats simply because my mom has a general collection, and doesn't obsess over any particular weapon.

Congrats, user, you fooled me. I thought you were trolling, but this is actually real.

Jesus Christ it's like every fucking liberal agenda shoved into one article.

Sadly I no infographics handy on my phone but maybe someone else will post one. Just take a look at the name and the nose next time you see some horribly anti-white feminist article or paper.

Jew York Times at it again.

To make this argument, you have to argue that husbands and jihadists are mutually exclusive.

They didn't invent it. It's been pushed onto them. Yes, they take to it rather easily once it seems mainstream because it allows them to be degenerate, ugly hedonists and to reject the pressures rightly pushed upon women to be beautiful, be feminine, be chaste, to have and rightly raise a child. But why hate men? Because they know men will naturally push these pressures back onto them, whereas other women will simply allow them to wallow in degeneration.
It isn't women's fault however. It is the fault of (((those))) who have pushed this onto them.

And it isn't like men are any better. Men these days were psychologically manipulated in the same exact way. Most men on this fucking board even now gleefully resist the pressures to become a person who can provide, to protect and look after their family, to honor their parent's wishes, to be somebody respectable, even to just stay fucking fit and not sit around all day jerking to off to hentai and playing league of legends. But this is what is pushed onto men, muh video games and be a degenerate hedonist

If that's the direction the argument is going, we also conclude that blacks are the deadliest of them all.

>don't see
No, they know it causes problems, they know Arabs bring terrorism, they know niggers commit more crime, etc. They aren't stupid, they're just evil

I guarantee you about half of those crimes on the white side were committed by hispanics who were classified as white. Never forget that they are classified as white in our justice system.

>hurr durr husbands are literally worse than Isis
>cites this as proof to let in more Muslim husbands

POL blown out forever this time

Thanks brah

user dont worry. God will cook them in the oven

>Terrorists cannot be husbands or male

Makes me think

This is true as fuck. Well done

Both the terrorists and husbands get to kill them because the women choose them desu

Males are a greater threat to Americans than Siberian tigers, therefore we should be able to keep large exotic animals as pets.

There's no way that this is real life. We're all just a part of some horrid science experiment but any day now it'll be over.

Don't worry. Every Muslim in America will be dead or gone within the next ten years. Mohammed was a false prophet.

inconvenient facts...

"I heard bits and pieces of something on the radio yesterday. The part that stuck with me was a Trump supporter saying this paraphrased bit about being called stupid for voting for him “It’s not right they judge all of me by this one decision.”
How do you get through to a mind like that?
That is the sort of mind that responds to affirmation of fears they cannot provide reason for beyond generalized references to ambiguous events. How can a person who doesn’t know to look for the source of a fear that seems to come from without, within be shown to do so? Answer that and you have a key to educating the people who are buying what Trump is selling so they can see that its cheap junk and not high the quality stuff he says it is.

Here’s the correct response when that woman I mentioned said that;
No dear you made many thousands of decisions your vote being the culmination of that decision process. During a campaign that lasted more than a year and provided almost daily proof the man is unfit to be president along with his past of not living up to his word in pretty much all of his deals. His own words show him bragging about sexually assaulting women! So no it was not “one decision” and the fact that you think so is indicative of something about the quality of your mind. It is not innate but rather the result of poor education and thus correctable."

These fucking people jesus christ. How condescending can you get?
>No dear
>Trump voters voted for him only because of their fear of muslim refugees

Of course we men aren't any better, but sadly the conditions against them are too rigged and men have no role anymore because of the propaganda. We want to be constructive and help provide for a family and continue the line, that is our desire, to have a stable family and create a better future.

But until the bullshit with divorce families ends and that the courts can be more balanced, shit isn't getting better for them. We are afraid that half our things will be taken from us; so we won't be able to provide anyway because of alimony nonsense, and our offspring will be treated as nothing more than another fucking ward of the state to be molded into buying more of this propaganda, do you honestly think that is a good thing for them?

Was talking more about the common citizen who buys into the leftist drivel. Not the elitists.

>even to just stay fucking fit
You'd be surprised what the effect of this website's redpills is...
Gotta be fit to be a soldier in the coming race war.

>Most people with a brain know that broken homes fuck up society.
Wrong.

Single fathers have the same success rate as normal families
Women are shitty parents, period.

>Nicholas Kristof

any self-respecting man wouldn't say that

why do these people hate themselves so much

The US should really invest in creating an island they can call Libland where commies can live happily and let all the refugees they want in whilst allowing the rest of America to live in peace.

You mean Puerto Rico?

The only answer is to shut down freedom of speech. Unfortunately that's not going to happen.

what is california?

did I win

>RABBLE RABBLE MEN GET TO GO TO WORK ALL DAY WHILE I HAVE TO SIT AT HOME
>RABBLE RABBLE WOMEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO DIVORCE MEN AND TAKE ALL THEIR SHIT
>RABBLE RABBLE GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY WOMEN TONS OF MONEY
>WE DON'T NEED MEN WE ARE STRONG AND INDEPENDENT AND MEN ARE VIOLENT THUGS
>"70% of men aged 20-35 refuse to get married citing unfair legal climate and few rewards with enormous risk"
>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE

curly hair.

WTF? I hate my dad now :(

>be liberal media
>think that
>demonizing a group of people is wrong!
>Trump must stop with his hate speech against Mexicans/Muslims

Meanwhile:
>Look at this group of dangerous men!
>Father! White men!
>They are inherently evil and pose a threat to everyone else!

Even liberals aren't delusional enough to believe that would work. They've been trying to change everything about this country for the last century instead of just fucking off.

FAKE NEWS!

>Sally Fox twice

>inb4autism
Just happened to notice.

daily reminder
>13% of the population

>Kristof

Hmm...