Whites are sub-human says BLM leader

heatst.com/culture-wars/black-lives-matter-leader-says-white-people-are-sub-human-and-suffer-from-genetic-defects/

What a dumbass sheboon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yzMBd
m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/14635896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she typed on keyboard
>entering ASCII characters
>that were processed
>then transmitted over a network
>to post to a html form
>that queried a database
>through an intermediate program
>written in a language

Developed by....

Most likely Microsoft who are a company made up of diverse individuals. Stop trying to use technology to push your RACIST agenda you fucking nazi.

>they were inslaved by subhuman
>even to this day subhumans have better socities

Really cooked my noodle

Kek, Microsoft still wouldn't exist without computers first existing.

You know you failed as a continent when Romania is more developed than 80% of Africa.

that's not a nice thing to say
as a person with a defect I take offense to that

never seen that flag, I like it.

t. relatively new to Sup Forums

She's not wrong.

wtf I love racism now

leave

How are blacks the more evolved form of human. She says there are varities of black people... where?

Whites can have brown eyes, grey eyes, green eyes, blue eyes, and any mix of the above. Blacks have brown eyes. Unless they mix with whites.

Whites can have curly hair or straight hair. Short hair or super long flowing hair. Blacks have nappy hair. Unless they mix with whites.

DID U KNO DAT BILL GATEZ WAS AKTUALY BLACK AND FULL OF MEALANIN!?1?

WE WUZ KANGZ

No, you double nigger.

I want them to say this stuff in public so that normies can get red-pilled.

If whites suffer from genetic defects but we achieved so much more than they did it means that the genetic defect is actually good for mankind.

i ain't clicking dat clickbait NIGGER

guys I feel bad about myself now.

How can I go about my life knowing that white privilege made me a successful, rich doctor, despite my inherent defects, while so many millions of genetically superior kangz over here can't even read or wash their hands because a few thousand of us whiteys suppressed their true potential?

The BBC trumps anything that the white man has every """accomplished""".

She's projecting.

Really weird to understand black supremacy ..unless you believe in shit like Nation of islam and Yakub and all that Scientology-tier shit.

She wants to get hate fucked by a white man or anyone lighter than her.

She'd probably force herself on Rush Limbaugh.

Send in James O'Keefe to seduce her... secret mission, hidden camera.

Prove she lusts after "inferior" light skinned cock.

>Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy

This shit reads like some kind of WE WUZ copypasta.

>flag
checks out

Or we're just so amazing that we succeed despite those defects.

That explains why nignogs are so fucking dumb. The skin absorbs the knowledge and not their brains.

And yet Romania is economically and socially more powerfull than 80% of Africa.

Enjoy Muhammeds dick in you Sven.

“Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

TOP FUCKING KEK THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED

Get fucking raped you faggot.

Bill gates was black.

Whitey changed his pictures to make his skin lack MELANIN and make him look white.

smhh always stealing our history

>black people are actually stupid and say stupid stuff
gee color me surprised

Please do not give any clicks at all to Heebstreet.

Fine... go live in AFRICA... it is the safest, cleanest, progressive region of the planet... NOT

I've always suspected that we are in fact the Ayys.
That's why only white people believe in UFO, because we feel an ancestral belonging to the stars.

She did not actually say this. It was a chaotic entity being forwarded through her mindhole, right?

>The Black Lives Matter leader then wondered how the white race could be wiped out. According to her, “Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD TRY

The negress who is saying this looks like she has a ton of white ancestry in her. Doesn't that mean she is sub-human?

Then don't you nigger, grab the link, archive.is and then read it.

Niggers wouldn't even know what genetics are if white people hadn't invented that entire field of science.

I hold the view that we, in our early existence, went as far north as we could to get away from stupid shitskins who didn't wish to challenge themselves with living in colder climates. We're a more evolved sub-type of human because we had to learn to live in colder climates.

Shitskins aren't even cut out for living in the Northern hemisphere.

It's really as simple as that.

All they do is ask for gibs

Sweden yes!

shut up, nigger.
To the back of the bus!

be so upset about racism you become racist yourself

>melanin traps cosmic light and converts it to knowledge
OK bih

>Maximum overkang

She has a point, life has never complexified and changed throughout our evolutionary path.

Here is a picture of a mighty african empire.

people with black genes but a bright enough skin color to not get held down by the white man.

>WE WUZ MICROSOFT 'N SHIT

she is right you know.

Now we need to be classified as a disenfranchised minority

>WE WUZ MASTER RACE AND SHEIT

Where's that seed eating article about africans? Anyone have one?

You really think others would be respectfull toward whites if they were a minority?

Just look at South Africa.

Age of Empires 1 Stone age

>“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,”

> i never thought id live enough to see a monkey this smart

I wonder (((who))) is behind her

>implying she is wrong
>implying whites won't get blacked out of existence
>implying muh heritage matters
lel

Literally no proof. Heat & the Sun cite a FB post, but don't link to it or show a screenshot.

How do I redpill normies without proof?

Gas the bikes. Race more now?

I walk on two legs

I walk on two legs

Hands to hold (la la)

Arms to hug (la la)

But I am not an animal nor a bug!

he continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life.”

“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.

MY FUCKING SIDES

>humxness
>humxn

niggers shouldn't even exist

Nvrmnd...found it:

archive.fo/yzMBd
m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/14635896
Now Huffpo is asking her to resign. This would be terrible. Someone needs to stand behind her and encourage her and other BLM activists to push even more hatred.

Does anyone have some fake nignog profiles they can get working on this?

how can someone be this dumb?

this is what niggers actually believe.

>larping this hard

Who cares? We need to encourage them to openly and publicly talk about this shit. We need to encourage them to incite violence and hatred.

She is truly dumb and we should not allow her to be silenced. Her views are held by many, many blacks. Most blackswould be sympathetic to her views (at least privately).

>Blacks think they can harvest cosmic energy

Nice one.

>HOL UP
>everybody knows ancient kingdoms of niglantis had flying cars before whitey showed up and made us go back to canibalism by cutting of our gibsmedats.

White men are literally responsible for over 90% of the technological advancements enjoyed by humans the world over. You're welcome.

the girl on the pic is qt, though. would dilute her gene pool with my superior Siberian sperm

She's already part white, Slav.

Not even suprised you're swedish.

Get the fuck out and then kill your self violently

>heatstreet
Fake news written by nobodies, moving on...

Mmmm except for the world record for biggest cock.

So even in that department, they fail.

So how's yous guys genocide going over there?

WE

lol must of be lurkin Sup Forums

LET THIS BE A LESSON Sup Forums

the subhuman insult cuts best

Funny how we live in a PC country. If blacks were slaves anywhere else like China they would taught they mixed breed shit and absolutely worthless. There would be no safe conditions for them to roleplay as blacks, we wuz or muslims.

Isn't white skin the one that absorbs more light while melanin works as a barrier?
Either way her """"theory"""" has no real scientific basis and its just dumb.

Welcome to hell

>You're welcome.

The UK is literally responsible for over 90% of the technological advancements enjoyed by Americans around the world over. You're welcome.

How many black people have autism compared to white people?