Look what you've done conservatards

Look what you've done conservatards.
CIA is now keeping intel from the president to stop it from falling into Russian hands. This is insane. By voting for Trump, you've betrayed your fellow countrymen. How exactly does this make America great again?

observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-mike-flynn-russian-embassy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh I'm sure Sup Forums will hate Drumpf now

but seriously nuclear

>CIA
You cant be more unamerican than that

This in combination with the CIA director giving Saudi Arabia an award for its "fight against terrorism" makes me feel like I've fallen into a bizarro universe or a hammy dystopian thriller

This has already been paid for.

Either Trump gets on board or he's fucked.

(((Schindler)))

Schindler

>CIA
>observer
>schindler

no, they are in fear that they'll be found out and locked up for treason, sedition, war crimes.

Fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

>cia literally, LITERALLY rused by a Sup Forums shitposter

Wow they are really doubling down on the muh russians shit

Meanwhile libtards keep pushing Calexit which is a real Russian psyop

(((CIA)))

The last director was a litteral commie

It's about time CIA got defunded anyway

You can be from Brazil.

It's okay, mane, terrorism isn't a big deal, husbands are the real problem

((CIA)))

Trump should purge these fucking terrorists asap.
from falseflags to mass murder and taking cocaine money and secrets world wide for a few dollars

(((CIA)))

Lets defuund them, I want to be friends with russia

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

watching liberals side with the CIA must be funny

isnt this illegal somehow?

(A fucking Jew)

Really activates my almonds

if this was true, wouldn't give due cause for the president to totally revamp the intelligence agencies after some terror attack?

>CIA is filled with traitors
>this is somehow Trump's fault

ok

>OPINION

Discarded.

The difference is the one method requires the destruction of what was a stable nation and the deaths of millions of living, breathing people.

But human lives are simply a commodity to these globalist fucks, so what the fuck ever.

Syria is a perfect example of what Drumpf means when he counters the Putin question with "think the USA is so innocent?"

I'm pretty sick of my nation's willingness to disregard human life. A primary reason I voted for Drumpf is because he clearly values individual human existences more than any candidate I can recall.

CIA want to go down like the Janissaries? Media trying to set them up? Time to purge everyone hired during Obama's 8 years? Drain the swamp?

NSA and FBI vs CIA?

Yeah it's actually insane how self centered and elitist your goverment became.
I honestly shocked. I don't know how about murricans, but electing Trump as president was seen as triumph of democracy over spoiled and corrupt elites that thought they got elections in their pocket.
Now we see as said elites go butthurt and openly say that voters are idiots and democracy is shit because they got result which they do not like.

>tfw CIA

>begins

The CIA has been against him from the start.

It's more likely, that the CIA doesn't want Trump administration, to know what it's been up to. CIA are not elected, and we live in a transparent society. Whutcha doin' CIA?

>opinion

Leftist and generally murrican news outlets kept screaming that Russia is destroying democracy when, in fact, it's clearly shown by these elections that they only accept the results they like, thus effectively destroying democracy by themself.

Exactly right, Vlad. Look, of course I could find flaws in your fucking humongous nation's leadership, as well, but at least all the Borises and Ivans don't hide their sins behind this white knight facade. At least on an international scene, Seems like your leaders are much more likely to be like, "Da, we did it. Unfortunately none of our options were very good, but a decision had to be made and action taken. Now we deal with the fallout." I can respect that.

This so so so much.

Imagine the dirty laundry they have laying around.

Sounds like (((Schindler))) is full of shit or the CIA needs a purge. How dare they not do their job.

Lesson of the story: don't allow people to elect whoever they like!

>CIA is now keeping intel from the President
Isn't that treason?

You are implying he has a choice.

He has as much choice as Bush had in Iraq and Obama to start Syria.

It is really naive to think the president has this type of authority.

>make a friend out of an enemy
>the people that made money off of being enemies revolt

So?
They get fired, outed to their host nations, imprisoned, or killed.

Fuck the "intelligence community" a less truthful misnomer would be impossible to find.

(((CIA))) is code word for mossad

>((Schindler))
Do I even need to say it.

>he's not REALLY the commander in chief
Gfys

Could he try and get rid of this cancer? Honestly it all goes back to the Gulf oil the US doesn't even need --> contracts held by a few corporations. There are also some career politicians' livelihoods at stake (though who made deals with ISIS handlers etc) but nothing that cannot be flushed out in a purge
Fuck i wish Trump actually had the brains and the guts to do it

>penetrated by the Kremlin
no one has been able to provide any proof of those and most outlets have dropped the whole "the Russians did it" line since it didn't work

These (((intelligence))) agents might need an all expenses paid trip to waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay as a reward for their diligence.

Skimmed the article, to summarize
>They think flynn talked about sanctions with a russian diplomat
>flynn says no
>tells pence no
>politico apparently hears from a spokesman for flynn that he "doesnt recall anything about sanctions but cant deny it mightve come up"
>Observer and politico continue to bring up Putin like hes satan and that any sharing of information between countries is A HUGE BLOW TO NATIONAL SECURITY.

Seriously why do they hate Russia so much, jesus christ.

Gotta have a boogeyman to justify the shitshow that was the Clinton campaign and eventual attempt to impeach Trump.

It goes much deeper than that

Its gotta be this, after how badly they manipulated everyone that year and still lost after a monumental anti bullshit movement.

Im noticing a trend in news articles now that i actually care enough to read through them. They like to cite each other as sources, then have the actual source be 3 or 4 links away then ultimately have it be something taken completely out of context. The average person wont dig that far and assumes confirmation bias after the first or second link.

It's gotten bizarre, honestly. Although they're back to disliking drone strikes now for some reason.

>Seriously why do they hate Russia so much
Because not everyone are as easily brainwashed by RT and understand the true nature of the russkie. Fucking gullible westerners, you make me sick.

>cant build it through syria
>instead of going around lets overthrow assad by wasting more money than they pipeline wouldve cost and more time since it probably couldve been built around Syria by now.
The pipeline is a shit meme

Schindler is a goy, but he is controlled by neocohens.

Leftist says:
>By voting for Trump, you've betrayed your fellow countrymen.

You faggots aren't even trying any more.

It's the left's last trick before it dissapears into irrelevancy

It's treason then...