Sup Forums Destroyed Me

You've broken me Sup Forums

I first came here as a joke. I didn't know what I was getting into. I just wanted to come where the memes were. Here I am now, though, 15 months later. I first I hated everything, but it was okay because
>Le ebin satire Sup Forums
I pushed my boundaries, bit by bit. I had my fun, and it all seemed innocent. Hey, I've made politically incorrect jokes before, what's the problem?

Next thing I know, as time progresses, before I realize it, I can no longer watch TYT, I can no longer watch the, I hate to say it, SJW media. I found myself in this middle ground of, "what the fuck."

I lurk Sup Forums some more, I make more more memes. Now, I'm fucking voting for Trump. Do you know I supported Bernie, and now I voted for Trump? I was one of those, "we gotta be more like Europe" guys. I was vocal about the patriarchy. Trans was not a mental illness still. Refugees were good. Our government is white supremacist. Islam is a religion of peace, and those who insult it are like the nazis against Jews. I could go on and on...

A little more time goes by, and now I found myself agreeing with nearly everything here. It was all just an innocent joke, but day by day, Sup Forums slipped me the pills in easy to digest daily rations.

Now I feel like I've been consumed by Sup Forums
I can never leave this place, and the political leanings I had before now seem insane. I don't know where this is leading too, but I feel like at one point I could have pulled back.

I can't pull back now. Now I'm blasting Burzum records, lifting weights, isolating myself from my only friends of 20+ years, reading nonstop from the redpilled book collection image and gradually overdosing on the upcoming social collapse of the western world. The sick thing is, I don't even want to pull back so much anymore. It all feels so natural, it all feels so real, like I'm finally realizing... reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=znV_BYjx5T0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYJ9AdsvAgk
youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WUJMR3BUm2s
youtube.com/watch?v=kGTY-7e3iT0
wisdompills.com/2014/05/28/the-famous-social-experiment-5-monkeys-a-ladder/
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry. On the day of the rope you shall join in with us as we cleanse the world of degeneracy.

I came here to make fun and debate conservatards and now I'm a white supremacist myself :(

I used to be caustic and angry. I hated all of civilization, I thought it was evil, it discriminated, it persecuted. No, I see the evil outside more, than in.

Now, I no longer am rude, I'm no longer caustic. I'm civil, to everyone, I never distort to my best ability. I never raise my voice, I never presume.

I face things as they are, and I no longer am tortured by the answers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYJ9AdsvAgk

Godspeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=94BeCbh80EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WUJMR3BUm2s

You never were destroyed, you just saw the other side of how things are, and you hate what we have shown you because it has been proven true in your eyes from experience.

Most people don't see the other side of things because the media says that people like us are in the wrong because of "Racism" and other labels, but when you investigate it yourself, you may agree with some of the things we say.

People don't question the way they are presented information out of fear of social ostracization. Sort of like the example of the 5 monkeys and the banana, eventually the new generation are conditioned into thinking it has always been that way.

it all seemed so paradoxically innocent

youtube.com/watch?v=kGTY-7e3iT0

>I was one of those, "we gotta be more like Europe" guys
Me too. And then I saw what was happening in Europe.

wisdompills.com/2014/05/28/the-famous-social-experiment-5-monkeys-a-ladder/

This is what I speak of for those who are curious.

You've been enlightened my child, now please come drink the kool-aid while we praise our frog lord and savior Kek :)

copypasta

I spend about 8 hours a day on /pol and have dropped out of college. Welcome to the club

This is because the truths that Pol speaks are the only media that really tangents with the inner dialog of the modern western man, who right now seems so so confused with the current state of our world. Mainstreammedia does everything they can to stop this inner notion that everything is going in the wrong direction. With propaganda, blame game, and psychological terror, but the modern man knows in his heart that this message is a phony one.

Once you get to Sup Forums something releases and you finally receive a message that aligns with what you know in your heart i the truth.

DUN DUN DUN
Another one bites the dust

Exactly me, only I came here from Sup Forums like 4-5 years ago? Been a long time.

>tfw

I just want white majority countries; but SJW's, race-mixers and non-white breeding means all white majority countries are destined to turn into brazil.

Reality mounted against me, and as new information pours in, I could no longer make excuses for my previous positions. My desires, what I wanted reality to be, does not make it so.

The left relies solely on their audiences having a lack of information to win. The reason you changed your mind is that this site has no strict moderation or censorship, and when all the ideas, no matter how shitty, were allowed to be seen, you saw that libertarianism (or at least liberty) always wins.
Ideas like "patriarchy" and "white supremacy" rely solely on misinformation and thought policing to win.

quick. somebody post the
>Sup Forums is like a bonfire
>you throw all shit in fire and everything burns off but the gold

Gooble gobble one of us

>redpilled book collection image
anyone got that handy?

The truth, no matter what the cost.

You are such a fucking idiot.
Hurr Durr, no connection between Europeans and European civilization, just like the Japanese and Japanese civilisation are unconnected.
Africans are not connected to African civilization either because hurrrr durrr...

thank

>I face things as they are, and I no longer am tortured by the answers.

You follow in the footsteps of the ancient Greeks: to see things as they really are, not as we wish them to be.

quit being a bitch and stfu. You destroyed yourself for being an assblasted homo. Now get on board or kill yourself.

I came here from /g a few years ago now I can't go back

heh. references

truth hurts nigga

your whole thread reads like this

"i was dumb and didnt know shit. then i knew some shit. then i engaged in old activities and realized they were shit. now that i know the truth about life i am angry at my inability to change it. i blame pol for making me aware enough about reality for the state of reality to make me angry"

do something about it faggot go change the world

There is 15 pol book collection. You should be able to find a link to the mega on 8ch

old pasta is old. Sup Forums saved me btw. instead of removing myself I found meaning in making other people remove themselves. thanks anons for teaching me how to productively hate.

>Tfw too redpilled for regular Sup Forums

>mfw i hate mexicans

Holy fuck OP, How jewish are you? It's like JIDF and russian cointel combined into one rediculously autistic post. Why the fuck are you even here? Everyone know the net is better than the org but you come here anyway to astroturf like a total faggot, backed by bad mods, goons and compromised janitors. Yet you still think it's necessary to prevent the free exchange of political ideas and speech. It must be some kind of neurosis being a hebe, I can only wonder what it's like, not being ashkenaci and all...

>>shabbolthui

hahahaha fucken true man.

Anons say you're weak if Sup Forums has changed your views, but some of us have just been that indoctrinated and brainwashed. Especially in stemfaggotry, we're sort of told that humanities are useless and we shouldn't bother with it, which is good for them because if there was that much critical thinking applied to the humanities/social sciences, the conditioning might break. Anyways, when exposed to the complete incompetence, apathy, and in some cases, explicit disdain for acquiring the truth, it's shocking. Some of us were young and very naive when we got here, and from a certain perspective, the young and naive probably shouldn't be here. Because it hits you like a wall. I still don't know if browsing Sup Forums has added a net benefit to my life. I think I know the answer.

You never leave

You're just another easily brainwash-able good goyim, nobody who goes from 100% buying the leftist orthodox narrative to 100% buying the Sup Forums narrative without basically being an empty headed baboon.

so why do muslims and jews still exist then?

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

>be autistic /pol fag
>play eve, lol and dota
>assume everyone who says anything bad about Trump on ts is only because they are morbidly obese unemplyed and collecting disability

If you ever watched tyt in any other capacity other then to laugh, you are a faggot

Actually that's wrong. The media is utterly dominated by the left as are our education institutions. This is a fact, it's undeniable. It's extremely easy to go into the university as a normal kid and come out a fucking zombie. Have you seen the pics of those normal Brazilian kids who came out blue haired, fat, degenerate faggots?

Women and nu-males are different, some of them genuinely can never be converted because they argue with emotion, not fact. But if you take into account that most white guys are naturally conservative, as in, biologically predisposed to it, as well as the reality that they are very open to logic and fact, you can easily convert them in a few months, even weeks time.

That's why the leftard meme about how raycists are all Cletus types from bumfuck Alabama are so pants on head retarded, they don't realize the movement is burgeoning because of how many whites are being directly exposed and are forced to interact with shitskins and niggers such as in big cities.

Hillary Clinton paid people to come here, think about that

hey guys, reddit banned me for talking about the tavistock institute, they said you guys are allowed to talk about it

This image gets another shitty "stage" every time I see it

Get ready for the final pill
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo

The dude went from believing leftist orthodoxy to believing Sup Forums without a hint of skepticism towards either extreme along the way, it's indicative of a lack of critical thought and reeks of a spectator sports kind of mentality when it comes to politics. I don't care how indoctrinated you are if you're immediate knee jerk to the refugee crisis of 2015 wasn't negative or if you weren't at least doubtful of Islam being a religion a peace you probably don't belong here.

That's the best thing about Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general. We are like a virus, our bite infects everyone, nobody is immune. People trying to fight us will only become one of us and we will become stronger. Trolling Sup Forums is like pissing into a sea of piss, same goes for shilling on Sup Forums.