Which version of Mein Kampf should I buy? There's like 20 different ones at Books-A-Million...

Which version of Mein Kampf should I buy? There's like 20 different ones at Books-A-Million. Also redpilled books thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
altfeldinc.com/pdfs/BASICECONOMICS.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
>buying one of the shittiest books ever
>voting in one of the shittiest candidates ever
>burger

It all checks out.

You should look for versions form years 1925-1938. Personally I read the 1938 italian version, with an Introduction from AH himself

Nice try ahmed

I have the Ralph Manheim version. Hitler wasnt a very good writer...

even if you disagree with hitler its a book that everyone should read. its an important historical artefact in and of itself

Jerrycuck LARPing
>Not understanding that Hitler was a moron who started one of the largest wars against multiple white nations causing the deaths of millions of fellow whites
>Not wanting to spit on this mans grave

So you shouldn't read his book?

Occult Memetics (reality manipulation) is redpilled.

>Written by Sup Forumslack
>Speaks of Kek
>Propaganda manifesto

Just wish it was longer.

No. Go into reading the book with the understanding that he hated the German people towards the end of the war for failing him, and that he died by killing himself while countless white nations burned.

The stalag translation is the best English version.

Repost me some highlights from that economics books thread some days ago. I only got through Hazlitt's Economics in One Lesson, and didn't take note of anything else.

I bust bought this book.

Does anyone know any other good books on fascism?

heres a free one
claims to be a true translation
mediafire / file / 3w964766gjy11t6 / AHMKSA.PDF
otherwise james murphy's translation is the best

just stick in a
.com
and remove the spaces and you'll be good

good short story about equality
tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
You should also read Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
altfeldinc.com/pdfs/BASICECONOMICS.pdf

You faggots should have sued for peace instead. Letting the anglophiles and kikes goad us into war was a tragic mistake. The war was pointless and both sides are to blame.

I agree, Germany was over expansionist and retarded and Churchill was a kike puppet, we deserved everything we got.

That reminds me that you guys should read Churchill, Hitler, and The Unnecessary War

fucking jews
and if you so happen to just be uninformed, watch the greatest story never told

Fuck off lad. If your icon is a man who was at the forefront of the deaths of millions of whites you're a moron. Doens't make me a kike because I don't worship the faggot. I hate Churchill for being one of the biggest kike puppet in history and declaring war on Germnay, but guess what? it doens't change the fact that Hitler was a cunt who tried to steamroll millions of white nations.

Stop fucking LARPing because you enjoy the iconography of Hitler.

On phone, hence spelling errors

Idk man

Hitler was a pretty cool dude

He tried to make peace multiple times but your brit leaders didn't want it. You are the reason for that slaughter.

theres more blood on winston churchills hands than hitlers

>He tried to make peace multiple times but your brit leaders didn't want it.
Like I said, I hate Churchill for appeasing his kike masters.

>You are the reason for that slaughter.
No, the slaughter began before we got involved, and only amplified when we got involved.

Hitler was a cunt and Churchill was a cunt. Period.

They're equally bloody and neither should be held to a high standard of patriotism/nationalism.

invading poland, after the polish decided to ethnically cleanse all germans.
hitler tried multiple times for a peaceful resolve but the polish werent having it
hitler had to invade poland, no one was going to help germany but themselves
let alone the treatment of german forces after they were defeated by the allies

>Be over expansionist Germany
>Annoy Poland enough for them want your extinction
>Try to invade them because you don't like them for disliking your over expansionist aggression
Do you see where this is going? You cant be over expansionist and not expect nations to try and put you in your place.

The only version you should read is Reynal & Hitchcock.

The book is shit, watch the TV show.

what expansion was this?
i can only find about expansion in ww1?

Lebensraum. Don't even pretend like the ultimate goal wasn't to expand german holdings in the the East.

>muh germans in Poland
They partitioned the country in hald with the Soviets. Poland was not 50% German land prior to Versailles.

thanks famalam
at last i truly see