Dear Trump-voters, You think because of Trump, the USA will be more respected ?...

Dear Trump-voters, You think because of Trump, the USA will be more respected ?? Hell no! Over here in Europe we make fun of this guy on a daily basis

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-family-foreign-deals-trump-organsiation-eric-donald-jr-ivanka-continue-conflict-a7577316.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PBFFjRT0o6Q
thinkprogress.org/trump-north-korea-missile-test-mar-a-lago-f7ad5d501c5c#.h72mgiudg
youtube.com/watch?v=AeFmxSk2Nt0
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/12/17/what-is-nuclear-triad-debate-sot.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool story, faggot

delete this

I regret voting for Trump every single day.

Every. Single. Day.

former trump voter here, i came to realization that we cant let that orange idiot have nuclear nodes, i am not team hillry.

>implying anyone cares what you cucks think

Here's your (You)

mag ik u vriendelijk verzoeken uw leven te beeindigen? dank u hartelijk!

>sweden calling other countries cuck

>Serbia
>Regrets voting Trump
seems legit bro

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

guys the proxy server isn't working stop posting

Hello (((CTR))) how are you?

>Over here in Europe we make fun of this guy on a daily basis
And i love it. Every time i hear a Drumpf joke about how stupid, racist and orange he is, i laugh out loud. Never gets old.

Dear Europe,
ALLAHU AKBAR
sincerely,
Khalid Alasam

A paddy AND a nigger... no luck

>Drumpf actually went through with his racist and completely ineffective muslim ban idea

wow I lit...I liter...I literally CAN NOT believe he actually did that. I mean wow, I can't even...like, WOW, holy FUCKING SHIT... is he literally 3 years old? does he need to wear a diaper during his meetings because if he seriously hasn't learned proper body language and etiquette that most kindergartgenders know, I can't help but think he might literally not be potty trained yet. does baby Drumpf need to go poopy? does baby need to go weewee? baby needs to go weewee in the potty but is not intelligent enough to use the potty yet? AWWWWWWWWW, grumpy baby Humpty Dumpty Lumpy Drumfy needs to take a dumpy. *sniff* what's that smell? did Drumpfy make a naughty butt accident in his big boy pants AGAIN? I guess wittle baby will need to wear a diaper hidden under his big presidential fat billionaire big boy stealth diaper pants now... xD I literally can not even I literally would just wow I mean WWOOOOWW I can not even comprehend how dumb Americraps are for voting for this fat orange retard. I seriously and thoroughly 100% regret voting for Trump now and I can not WAIT until he crashes and burns. but in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

Stop using the Netherlands as a Proxy with your bullshit. A lot of Dutch people somewhat approve, at least a far better choice than Hillary fucking Clinton

At least Muslim refugees aren't raping the women in all of the states. Isn't Amsterdam the gay bashing capital of the world now?

In all seriousness we shouldn't have given this guy the nuclear codes

Don't forget Beavis & Butthead

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-family-foreign-deals-trump-organsiation-eric-donald-jr-ivanka-continue-conflict-a7577316.html

Thats because the Netherlands is the largest cuck country in the world, everyone knows you are 90% gay.

No such thing.

Jokes on you. youtube.com/watch?v=PBFFjRT0o6Q

You're a bunch of irrelevant cucks. You think I give a shit what you guys think about america?

>Drumpf won
Um no, Sweetie, he didn't.

Stay mad Amerifatty, when the EU Army is a thing we will take over the USA.

>You think I give a shit what you guys think about america?

thinkprogress.org/trump-north-korea-missile-test-mar-a-lago-f7ad5d501c5c#.h72mgiudg

kek

>he thinks anyone in the world cares about what a bunch of liberal degenerates think
>joke countries
>joke leaders
>joke union
>soon to be muslims
Fucking kys.

Oh no, someone from another country is making fun of us now that Trump is president, this has never happened before. I think I'll kill myself because there's no possible way to cope with this, I just have to end it all.

Two flavours of toothpaste in this thread eh?

Which president, besides Berry, didn't you make fun of?

Why does you flag look like toothpaste?

Just look at the filename. He's trolling

More like Trump triggers eurofags and they pretend to be tough about it

When the EU army is a thing we will be in charge of you guys. ;-)

>implying it would be used for anything other than peacekeeping

You won't be laughing once the nukes start dropping, Muhammad.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeFmxSk2Nt0

>implying amerifatties won't get asspain over it so we have a reason to attack them

Yes, they will be very formidable with their extensive possession of and skills with weaponry.
I'm literally shaking

Download 4chanX, then click on the drop down menu of poster and select filter image MD5, you'll be happier this way.
Additionally, go to settings and select filters, then paste this in the comments and subject menu.

/blumpf/i;boards:pol
/drumpf/i;boards:pol
/drumf/i;boards:pol
/drmpf/i;boards:pol
/trumpster fire/i;boards:pol
/i used to be a trump supporter/i;boards:pol
/trump shill/i;boards:pol
/trumpshill/i;boards:pol
/hillary will win/i;boards:pol
/trump will lose/i;boards:pol
/trump is finished/i;boards:pol
/its over/i;boards:pol
/its over for trump/i;boards:pol
/trump is a disgrace/i;boards:pol
/Sup Forums btfo/i;boards:pol
/pol btfo/i;boards:pol
/trump btfo/i;boards:pol
/trump is btfo/i;boards:pol
/trumplet/i;boards:pol
/trumplets/i;boards:pol
/trumpkin/i;boards:pol
/trumpcucks/i;boards:pol
/trump paid shill/i;boards:pol
/trumptard/i;boards:pol
/trumpcuck/i;boards:pol
/trumpbabies/i;boards:pol
/trumpfag/i;boards:pol
/drumpfies/i;boards:pol
/drumpfsters/i;boards:pol
/>drumpf/i;boards:pol
/former Trump voter here/i;boards:pol
/former Trump supporter here/i;boards:pol
/I was a Trump supporter/i;boards:pol
/hillary general/i;boards:pol
/clinton general/i;boards:pol
/it's fucking over/i;boards:pol
/trump has lost/i;boards:pol
/based hill/i;boards:pol
/trump is stumped/i;boards:pol
/trump is a loser/i;boards:pol
/trump is such a loser/i;boards:pol
/ANGLE 2993/i;boards:pol
/fuck Trump/i;boards:pol
//atc//i;boards:pol
/Anti-Trump General/i;boards:pol
/trump is gay/i;boards:pol
/trump is a fag/i;boards:pol
/trumpo/i;boards:pol
/madame president/i;boards:pol
/bill isn't running/i;boards:pol
/bill clinton isn't running/i;boards:pol
/bill is not running/i;boards:pol
/trump sucks/i;boards:pol
/trump squirm/i;boards:pol
/hillary strength/i;boards:pol
/hillary energy/i;boards:pol
/hillarypepe/i;boards:pol
/hill pepe/i;boards:pol
/madame president/i;boards:pol
/madame/i;boards:pol
/I regret voting for Trump/i;boards:pol
/Dear Trump-voters/i;boards:pol

Modify it as you please.

Where do you even live? No one I know is making gun of him. It's just the media that desperately wants to perpetuate that image.

>Finding the time to make fun of Trump when your schedule is full of being raped and terrorist attacks by your muslim """friends"""

impressive, truly.

Friendly reminder that Amerifatties lost in Vietnam and Afghanistan.

Nobody cares what europoors think. Search in your heart. You know it to be true.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

And everyday here we make fun of Europeans for allowing shitskins to come in and rape you're woman and force sharia on Europistan

>implying anyone here cares what you have to say
be gone shill

err, is that damage control? the post?

Like Africa in the 60's right, potato? :)

We don't care what Europe thinks you fucking retard, it was about Obama's "red line" in Syria, our relations with Iran, etc

Then it's really a good thing that none of us care about Eurocuck opinions.

The only people who voted for Drumpf are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary!

wait a bit

How many shekels do you get goy ?

It's okay to make fun of us, we're the super power of the world.

We don't give a shit about your opinion, only your resources desu, which we'll either take through social means or war. :^)

What are you talking about?

>Syria, our relations with Iran,
big words, bigly...

Drumpf doesn't even know to point that states on the map. The guy is reta--

I MAKE, LIKE, THE BEST MAPS. TREMENDOUS MAPS. EVERYONE SAYS SO. I KNOW EXPERTS IN THE MAP INDUSTRY, I CAN'T SAY THEIR NAMES BECAUSE THEY WOULD GET MAD AT ME, BUT THESE ARE REALLY RESPECTED PEOPLE, BUT I KNOW THESE EXPERTS AND THEY'RE LIKE, 'YOU MAKE THE BEST MAPS. WE'RE LOOKING AT THESE GOVERNMENT MAPS AND WE CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BAD THEY ARE. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE THE MAPS?'

Jouw afkoopsom vuile NSB'er.

desu just don't roast me when I go and vacay in paris or something.

Wat bedoel je? Ik krijg hier niet voor betaald.

Leugenaar.

>Over here in Europe (((we))) make fun of this guy on a daily basis
No, it's European leftist media that is making fun of Trump.

Eurofags act tough but without NATO and (((them))) they would be part of the Russian republic

Wow ever think of an hero?

Wrong sweetie. You're shitting yourself at the U.S. having literally Hitler.

It makes me smile with glee knowing that no matter what the shitposters and shills do, I won't even see their posts.

LOL. We don't need racist americans to defend ourself from Russia.

Drumpf

WTF i hate drumpf now
I'm a #cruzmissle now

Over here in Russia we make fun of Europe on a daily basis.

t. eastern european

You eurofags are weak. USA is your only defense and you know it

Is this all the while having akhmed's kebab in your ass?

>American thinks his country is even relevant to us.

Ok I'll send you 10 bit coin if you walk around muzzie-owned parts of Amsterdam with a big rainbow flag

Read the goddamn news every once in a while faggot. They have nuclear weapons stockpiled here and JUST gave us like 70 tanks.

If we pull out of NATO you guys are totally fucked. Ur lucky Mattis talked Trump out of leaving NATO. Russia would ass ream you guys

I will do this depending on how much 10 bitcoin is. There is 0 danger. Just needs to be worth my while.

>Netherlands

Who cares? Aren't you guys supposed to be flooded yet?

(((Europe)))

Toothpaste pride

>Russia would ass ream you guys
Wrong. Everyone has been saying he's a Manchurian candidate and it turns out, he is, a fucking Russian spy as President, if you pitched this to Hollywood they would laugh you out of the room, shouting, don't be so fucking ridiculous, it's too preposterous to even consider.

An NSA official told it was holding back some of the "good stuff" from the White House, while one Pentagon worker said: "There's not much the Russians don't know at this point. Since January 20, we’ve assumed that the Kremlin has ears inside the situation room."

What the actual fuck? We're talking about the freaking president here, being treated like that kid from The Twilight Zone who could kill with his mind, so everybody had to kiss his ass and do his bidding, but they all knew he was really just a crazy, spoiled loony with his Twitter account on 24/7. This is real and happening now and it will be one of the major moments in American history that's still talked about in future centuries, somewhere between Teapot Dome and the Civil War in magnitude.

WARNING: VOMIT INDUCING MATERIAL
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/12/17/what-is-nuclear-triad-debate-sot.cnn

Give a fuck what Eurocucks think. Your lucky we came in from the West during WWII, or the whole continent would have ended up a culture less wasteland like Eastern Europe

glumpf will be impeached

Funny because we make fun of Europe on a daily basis as well.

>American born billionaire spie for Russia
Ok user

>he still thinks amerifatties won the war.

LOL

I hope Soros pays you well

>File: Crew sample-18(rename bef(...).jpg

are you even trying shill
also stop using dutch proxies faggot

I don't get the Drumpf thing. They literally laugh at the funny way it sounds? Seriously?

And I thought the left hated shaming other cultures. What the fuck?

>over here in europe
Do you mean Nethelandistan?

The difference is I genuinely, actually do not care about the opinions of Europeans

As far as I'm concerned every European worth anything came to America or died in the World Wars

Make that pic a reality then, faggot