Private vs. Public healthcare

I just finished a debate in my libtard college, me being the only supporter of privatized healthcare. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course free market
look ast mess regulaion is

>pay more for less
>wait times
>still have to get a private healthcare plan
What's not to like?

private, you commie subhuman

We have public healthcare here

i don't know developed countries like America or other european countries couldn't have free healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw

This is how you win those debates:

>public healthcare: Patients are a cost
>private healthcare: Patients are revenue

I wonder which one will offer you better treatment? I wonder which one won't make you wait 12 months for a necessary surgery because they've already met their quota for the year.

Basic public healthcare is fine, but in Canada private healthcare is literally illegal. Two-tier systems work very well, it's not an either or thing.

>public
pay more taxes
>private
pay for health insurance

same shit in the end (but private is usually better).

Public is only good for catestrophic care.

When people have to wait months and months for basic shit like hip and knee replacement, something is wrong.

As defined in the U.S. constitution all Americans are entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Therefore, if healthcare is needed to carry out the unalienable rights of an American, then they should be entitled to getting the best care possible.

you are both wrong.

What we need is more doctors. Ten times more doctors, twenty times. Whatever the market will bear.

Stop making doctors go to school for 10-16 years (4 bachelors, 4 medial, 2 residence, 4 specialization). A doctor that can only see me for five minutes for 300$ does absolutely nothing for me.

Stop the AMA from restricting the number of doctors with the residency program. Everybody knows that unions and artificially restricting supply is bad, why is nobody talking about this?

Do you know when you will be able to tell when there are enough doctors? when you get one to come to your house for 50$.

One might worry about the quality of said care, but considering the left's biggest argument is having no access without "tremendous" funding. That makes a lot of sense

>lets do what britian does and just have all our doctors and nurses be indians and pakis, broaden the spectrum
no thanks.

In a diverse society- private.
In an ethnic nationalist society- public.

I doubt a doctor would need 10 years of schooling to diagnose. If they couldn't diagnose they could just refer you.

Acutally it's like that here, not because there are many doctors (clearly not enough), but their prices are set by the gvt. Of course, it only works long term if you don't take care of people from other countries who come just because it's free for them and if you don't import the foreign hordes, which we do...

>A doctor that can only see me for five minutes for 300$ does absolutely nothing for me.
What the fuck is wrong with your country. Here i can call ambulance home, get diagnosed/treated at home if it's minor problem and pay nothing. And my country is meh tier.

>free ambulance
That's just excessive. Even here Ambulance is not free. Old people call ambulance constantly for minor things but thankfully they have to pay for it. It is too often that a taxi can do the same job as an ambulance.

I think there should be a public, standard health care for everyone who needs it. HOWEVER, to prevent a free-for-all, anyone who deliberately harm themselves, eg, smokers, fatties, gays & sluts, etc, should pay for their own health care.

Public is expensive and shit.
Private is expensivier but you won't die from nurses misreading serunm from morphine

include transsex, druggies, abortions, contraception pills, and I think you might have a very efficient system