The fucking bias of this organization

the fucking bias of this organization

He kind of is though.

More like flaming Faggot with fetish for cuckoldry

hero implies that he accomplishes anything besides playing dressup and dancing.

They were being ironic

Shouldn't you be in Washington already, Trudeau?

>liberal superhero
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In many liberals minds though he is a superhero, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do.

He can take an inhuman amount of cocks up his ass, no more man could hope to best him

If anything, he's a villain.

I detest those faggots at CNN.

HERE COMES THE CRIMSON KEK

Kek wills that Trudeau will lose next election in a landslide.

>Liberal superhero

kek

if only this were true!

I don't know about you, but I can easily picture Trudeau wearing a homoerotic outfit

Even the cucks up here are having second thoughts about since his predictable about-face on electoral reform.

That's wartime propaganda tier.

Yep. His retardation prevents him from considering others genuine concerns that don't fit his politics. That's fucking immunity right there.

He did have a cameo in a comic book.

Liberal Superfaggot

Yea asshole! He identifies as a superhero and if you miss-gender him again he'll through your ass in jail!

Liberal superhero
Opposite of a literal superhero.

>mfw a literal superhuman is running my country

Pretty funny when you think about it cuz a literal racist sexist homophobe is running America

He's a villain to anyone who cares about the continued existence to the nation-state. He's a globalist parasitic piece of shit.

captain sweden tier?
what? captain cucknada? what are his superpowers? suck a black cock at the speed of light or arrest and put to jail any innocent man in less than 10 minutes of trial?

Dude I'm Indian in US, did you trade all your big bills? Is shit still chaotic over there?

Kek disagrees.

Those tattoos really ruin that image

fuck cnn