Magyars will convert to islam in our lifetime

Magyars will convert to islam in our lifetime

moroccoworldnews.com/2013/11/111456/hungary-far-right-party-leader-says-islam-is-the-last-hope-of-humanity/

Come discuss this with us but only if you're a true roman or a son of Zalmox

discord.gg/28bjGCZ

Orban, their "nationalist leader" is a literal gypo. What a fucking joke

>mfw huns

pls respond

DELET THIS

hajde

literally shitskin asians

eu si curva mea

The only time when Roma-nia ends a war on the same side it started, is when the war goes on long enough for them to change sides twice.

Hello town rapist

You seem to have forgot that Hungary was at war with the Holy Roman Empire as well, literally the largest and most powerful military force on the planet. Hungary won that war. Some peasants in the mountains tossed some stones around and nobody cared about that, so the Roma take it as a great victory, worthy of the annals of time.

helo

tell me, why would we want to die for the side which forced us to cede Transylvania to a people that come from the ass of asia?

Dat fashion sense tho

Those people taught you the ways of plumbing. They are more Roman than you.

Bozgor leaf diaspora is here again. I bet you're integrating nicely with the other ching chongs

consider getting raked

fuck off diaspora bozgor
how is that islam going?

>the same diaspora leaf shitposting in every Romanian thread

I'd encourage all white males to convert to islam desu. It's the only way you can be a man again. Christianity is dead and corrupted. Time to leave it.

Any doubt that mudslimes are winning?

>Romanian here
>spic flag
Stopped reading at that. Your damage control is helping, Atilla

Consider that your country is genetically closer to India than the rest of Europe

>a fucking leaf
hungary has more gypsies per capita, and a gypsy PM for good measure

>Same Roma starting these threads for a year at least
>Don't even go on Sup Forums for months
>Go back on Sup Forums on a whim
>Roma still starting threads crying over how useless their country is
>Still remember me
I suppose my visit was the highlight of your day, wasn't it?

Romania is infested with a significant gypo population. Wow. Who would've thought that.

>Gypsy
Wew lad, you mean Romanian. And I'm pretty sure Romania has a higher per-capita of Romanians.

>Romania is infested with a significant gypo population
Yeah, they're called Romanians.

I know, it's disgraceful, but for some reason we let them continue existing.

>2013 news
hahaha that madman already lost all credibility
he has some gipsy in it, just like there is some significant gipsy minority

It's nonfactual and you know it. As an eastern-euro you should know that gypsies are their own separate migratory people who never had their own homeland throughout history

Sounds like Romanians to me.

The land called "Wallachia" was originally part of the Turkish Empire. No wait, it was originally part of Hungary. No wait, it originally belonged to a mongol tribe called the Pechenegs. No wait, it was originally part of Bulgaria. No wait...

Well.. at SOME point in pre-history, it belonged to a tribe of naked nomadic barbarians. This is the basis for modern-day Roma-nian land claims since, for some reason, the Roma-nians think that these are their ancestors or something, and not all the millions of Turkic races that raped their way across the country for the 2 millenia since then.

If I travel to northern Romania but only speak a bit of Romanian and no hungarian at all, am I going to trigger people?

No. It's expected of foreigners to not speak the native language. Hungarians on the other hand will only speak in Hungarian to make a point.