/MGTOW/ General - Great Men Edition

Many influential Western philosophers have been accused of being misogynistic, including Aristotle, René Descartes, Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, David Hume, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, G. W. F. Hegel, Arthur Schopenhauer, Friedrich Nietzsche, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Otto Weininger, Oswald Spengler, and John Lucas

Aristotle believed women were inferior and described them as "deformed males".

>"as regards the sexes, the male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the male ruler and the female subject"

>"the courage of a man lies in commanding, a woman's lies in obeying; that 'matter yearns for form, as the female for the male and the ugly for the beautiful'; that women have fewer teeth than men; that a female is an incomplete male or 'as it were, a deformity'.

Aristotle believed that men and women naturally differed both physically and mentally. He wrote that women are

>"more mischievous, less simple, more impulsive ... more compassionate[,] ... more easily moved to tears[,] ... more jealous, more querulous, more apt to scold and to strike[,] ... more prone to despondency and less hopeful[,] ... more void of shame or self-respect, more false of speech, more deceptive, of more retentive memory [and] ... also more wakeful; more shrinking [and] more difficult to rouse to action" than men

>"Always justify the burdens you impose upon girls but impose them anyway... . They must be thwarted from an early age... . They must be exercised to constraint, so that it costs them nothing to stifle all their fantasies to submit them to the will of others." - Rousseau

Darwin believed all savages, children and women had smaller brains and therefore led more by instinct and less by reason

Darwin's beliefs about women were also reflective of his attitudes towards women in general - his views towards marriage as a young man: "how should I manage all my business if obligated to go everyday walking with my wife – Ehau!" and that being married was... "worse than being a Negro"

Professor Carl Vogt of natural sciences at the University of Geneva argued "the child, the female, and the senile white" had the mental traits of a"grown up Negro", that the female is similar in intellectual capacity and personality traits to both infants and the "lower" races" such as blacks while drawing conclusion that women are closely related to lower animals than men and "hence we should discover a greater apelike resemblance if we were to take a female as our standard"

Schopenhauer argued women only have "meagre" reason comparable that of "the animal" "who lives in the present". Other works he noted consisted of Schopenhauer's argument that women's only role in nature is to further the species through childbirth and hence is equipped with the power to seduce and "capture" men

He goes on to state that women's cheerfulness is chaotic and disruptive which is why it is crucial to exercise obedience to those with rationality. For her to function beyond her rational subjugator is a threat against men as well as other women, he notes. Schopenhauer also thought women's cheerfulness is an expression of her lack of morality and incapability to understand abstract or objective meaning such as art.

He argued that women are "by nature meant to obey" as they are "childish, frivolous, and short sighted". He claimed that no woman had ever produced great art or "any work of permanent value". He also argued that women did not possess any real beauty.

>It is only a man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual impulse that could give the name of the fair sex to that under-sized, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race; for the whole beauty of the sex is bound up with this impulse. Instead of calling them beautiful there would be more warrant for describing women as the unaesthetic sex.

In Beyond Good and Evil, Friedrich Nietzsche stated that stricter controls on women was a condition of "every elevation of culture".

>"Women are considered profound. Why? Because we never fathom their depths. But women aren't even shallow."

women without control have shown themselves to be childish, narcissistic, entitled, hypocritical whores who expect everything from men without offering nothing in return

the west is already done, it's just a matter of time, so MGTOW is viable

>cucked cucks get groupally cucked - cucked edition

>Calling yourself a man
>not having 2 wifes
>or a wife and acombination of mistresses

You didn't fall for this kike scheme, did you?

>hehe yes goy, aren't women terrible?
>look at all these degenerate jew- i mean white women, goyim!
>you dont need that in your life
>children? WHITE children? no no no, goyim, live on your own time!
>hehe just trust me goy, you're better off going your own way

It was clearly a Jewish plot all the way, and you half of you morons bought it hook, line, and sinker.

MGTOW was invented by the Jews to encourage the breakdown of family life, and trick people into thinking that not marrying is somehow masculine. MGTOW is as bluepill as it comes. You can get laid and not be a bitter edgelord.

How many white kids do you have?

>typical Jewish divorce lawyer response

No thanks!

Women were, at the time those guys lived, pretty fuckin' shallow. How can you expect someone that you don't allow to go to university or not let them cultivate their hobbies and such to be intellectual and valuable?
I don't deny that women are solipsistic, more shallow and just generally the second sex but it is no reason to deny them certain rights and the equality of opportunity.

this, fuck you kikes

Top cuck, Germoney. Keep inviting Arabs into your country.

oh dear! you cucked norses...
while you go your own way, I'm filling up your women with my seed and their ovens have my buns in it.

>tfw when white boys realise they can't compete, so they (((go their own way))) abandoning their women and leaving more for my thick vein bulging cock

What have the policies of Germany to do with my response you imbecile?
>cuck
Not an argument

>make a movement all about gonig your own way
>proceed to preach it and try to act like some kind of intellectual of the movement

>MGTOW
>TOW
>c-come with me, guys!

Women are still same despite the fact that they now have more opportunities than men and affirmative action.

>Women were, at the time those guys lived, pretty fuckin' shallow

Sorry, what? They cared about family and religion more than they do today. I would say today's women are way more shallow.

Also the greeks had a number of highly educated concubines to entertain the men.

>women are still same
Bullshit. A great amount of women are, unlike then, in possesion of highly prestigious jobs; for example in the fields of medicine and law.

Asianettes are the official fuck toy for MGTO

>implying you could even afford the plane tickets

My grandmother learnt this the hard way, most women wont.
If you are going to kill your race at least stablish a new base in South-murica.
If you find a native: 1 child, two or more female couples both sterilized
If you find a mestizo: pump more than 3 and sterilize
If you find a castizo:pump 5 or more and decide when to sterilize
You have to take a bullet for your race faggots, you are the "infantry"

Is men singular mr. cuckold?

op you are wrong. MGTOW is not about shitting on women and stuff. It is about going your own way without getting robbed.

you're a moron enjoy slavery