*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RZVHzp46rU
newschannel9.com/news/local/tn-bill-drivers-who-hit-protesters-immune-to-civil-liability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

apply my krav maga skills, and see him melt before me

Not sure if Sup Forums or /r9k/tier but not Sup Forums tier.

according to his twitter he started taking boxing lessons like 3 days ago

i think ill be fine

Don't bring fists to a gunfight.

I'm kind of scared because he's a cokehead.

>out of shape fat old guy

I'm so scared..

Use my own mma skills to trow down

>weak-shouldered slack-jaw bald faggot with the body of a 12 year-old girl

Wow, truly intimidating

>*snorts gram of coke*

Someone post the E3 gif

That must be the TechTV guy.

He's a fucking kike shill, fuck him.

(((adam sessler)))

Sessler became an insufferable fuck head ever since he went all in with wanting labeling the word "faggot" as severe as the word "nigger"

>those fucking arms

He has gloves on, I don't.

Not scared.

Is that Jeff "the cuck" monson?

If he o ly room boxing lessons 3 days ago I can kick his ass
It takes 6 months to actually learn to box decently

"Ready to throw hands, Nazi?"

Sessler why?!

It's been so long since i had seen anything from him. Oh well.

Why do so many people think punching that Spencer guy triggers trump supporters

fuck slavery,
shoot a commie

He has went WAY downhill since his X-Play days

there was a video of someone that look'ed like him getting his ass beat.

10 oz gloves. God what a pussy.

"C-can I suck on your penis, s-sir?"

*Draws katana*

Shire, senbonsakura..........

God. Whatever you need to do to stay relevant.

The sad part is that liberals, being urban, have higher testosterone. Unfortunately, they don't work out because urban labor isn't as physical as it used to be, so they let out heir aggressions in ways that don't come off as alpha at all, just insane

Oh no a balding manlet.

*bends table to fight racism
*jaws uncontrollably against the patriarchy

Point and laugh "look it's the balding old guy from ZDTV that plays video games".

How does being urban give you higher testosterone? Genuine question.

>libshits
>high test

LMAO
M
A
O

thats what guns are for...

>Check his twitter
>It's all anti-trump shit
>Nothing else

How fucking boring can you be?

>President Shit-Pimp's Klan Licker is somehow not a fan of civil rights

get car, run him over

>shoot him with my assault Lee-Enfield rifle
god it feels good to be British

Same thing on the other side. Modern politics are so boring and repetitive

Jokes on him I don't got outside.

So he's in my house.

Lets see him mma a bullet.

Krav maga is a terrible martial art, they used to teach it in my school, the class would stop and watch me bag train like i was captain america

I don't think it's just modern politics

I think politics has always been repetitive. It's just now you can reach more people.

bad teacher and bad class

The thought of Austin Walker getting into an actual fight is fucking hilarious.

what does Sup Forums think of this?

BOXING lol love how people think a street fight is just like a boxing match. Anything goes.... Street fighting is NOT UFC and boxing. Its about getting as much damage off as quickly as possible and getting the fuck outta there before their friends or cops show. Boxing.. lol what a joke.. Clinch double underhooks.. palm strike back of his skull.. he goes limp and weak step through and hip toss his ass right on solid concrete.. fight over and old man is bed ridden for weeks and back to pain killers... what a fuckin joke.

*cucks his wife*

пpивeт тoвápищ
*raise hammer and sickle*
*walk past*

Cool gloves, lend me to wear it for some time.

Oh im sorry what you brought your fist to gunfight huh what a shame guess that's what happens when you're anti gun :)

Shoot him for violating the NAP

leave adam to me

>my krav maga skills

Are you a girl or a jew?

*teleports behind u*
"pssh nothing personal kid"

why? are you antifa?

Who is this fat faggot

*throws bag of cocaine on the ground*
*stomp his head on the pavement*
gg ez

Was going to say that
You forgot *unsheathes katana*

*blocks your attack*

My 5'1 118 pound sister said she could take him in a fight. She's sad though since we have fond memories watching X-Play together. We based our game purchases on their reviews even.

Underrated

*pulls out blade *
that where's it gonna end, kiddo...

Holy shit that is literally a ten year older version of me. Build, hair, everything...except the shirt part.

Sounds kinda anti Semitic, Justin

who is he?

Sessler is a manlet . I saw him scampering at a mall about a decade ago for ZDTV. He's like 5`6" 140lbs.
I guess I would have to step over him.

Judo or BJJ as a first martial art? I kinda like the idea of throws rather than waiting to be on the ground

With a click clack paddywack feed a commie lead,
this fucking fag would get shot dead.

doesn't look like he is very fit and he is 60 years old. cant weigh more than 160 lbs either. just because he is wearing boxing gloves doesn't mean it was anything more than a photo opp

shoot low. take out his legs. move to full mount and then proceed to tell him that violent oppression of freedom of speech isn't righteous

Women who feel in danger tend to prefer more masculine mates. Among one of the things that trigger this danger sense is tightly packed areas with lots of humans competing. Studies of digit ratio confirm urban areas have higher average T. This would account for a wide variety of urban behaviors, such as higher crime, higher iinequalit(T is tied to risk taking, so it more high risk high reward economic behavior, which by defnition leaves big winners and big losers), more racism(parochial altruism is tied to testosterone), more drug use, etc. In a twist of irony, the urban areas liberals depend on cause all the problems they claim to fight against, even when exposed to nonstop mass media(which is more accessible in urban areas and use of which predicts being a liberal)

That's why the whole thing is so funny. Hormonally alpha men acting like cucks and expressing their inate aggression on trash cans. Meanwhile, conservatives think of themselves as alphas, but hormonally are more beta mild but honorable Hank Hill types. Of course, the internet defecting towards the right shakes things up a bit, but generally this still stands

youre bluepill if this is not your -core

Adam Sessler. Cokefiend, "video game journalist" and former host on G4

Krav Maga is a joke.

Dat poor table.

So you survived our last encounter. This time I won't hold back.

>Nice forearm vascularity brah, spot me. I'll spot you back.
[While spotting him back]
Heh, nice try kiddo [Teleports in front of him]
Enjoy choking on that weight bar [slicks hair back]

Just do both, but if you have a decent BJJ instructor he'll teach you a fair amount of throws anyway. Most BJJ tournaments start on the feet.
A decent BJJ guy will beat a Judo guy any time desu.

*teleport behind you*
Nothing personnal kiddo

He's like 45-48. He just looks old because cocaine accelerated aging.

karate is a joke

*draws pistol*

You are truly a world class retard.

is that guy supposed to look "tough". look at his expression. total defeated, insecure cuck look. average build too. just lol.

No.

why are you going to the ground to begin with? if you have good footwork, nobody is taking you down unless they have exceptional takedown skills which obviously most people don't. For most people their takedown attempt is to spear you full speed and try to knock you over

I do both of these things, and they both are way more sport oriented than they are combat oriented
if you are in a fight where punches are being thrown, and you are in guard, you are losing that fight
judo is much more top oriented than jiujitsu is, jiujitsu you play off your back a lot which doesn't really work without a gi and when punches are coming down at you.

Thats the dude that looked like a complete drug fiend in the one games conference. Had a redhead, glassy eyes and was sweating.
And he still did do sooo many interviews was pretty insane. lel I mean he was probably only overworked but damn
youtube.com/watch?v=2RZVHzp46rU

Never practiced karate. Judo since 5 and boxing from 12. I can do some very flashy kicks though.

Thats not true at all, studies show that liberal men have lower test then conservative men.

Literally the crappiest non martial art there is.

Watch out, it's a prematurely balding manlet with a coke addiction. This loser was totally bald at 24.

>draws gun
>BTFOd?

Good sprawl, boxing, judo + self knowledge you can take a sparking shot = bye bye for 99.999999999999999999999999% of assholes on planet.

I was thinking judo for a bit and then a striking art, muay Thai or just boxing

ah damn didn't even recognize it was him at first Shit no kidding same here dude wtf i hate libs now all fav ppl used to know are either bluepilled or just gone wtf lol ya know ?

krav maga is a meme

If you are within 5 metres of me you are going to be stabbed repeatedly in the face and collarbone nook.

If you're going to the ground in a street fight then you already fucked up.

run through him?
newschannel9.com/news/local/tn-bill-drivers-who-hit-protesters-immune-to-civil-liability

im a tiny framed completely physically unimposing 22 year old girl

if that walrus breathed on me

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE !!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

gotta love using their game against them

fighting styles today are much more sport orientated, you'll have to go to a very good gym where the coach will teach you the oldschool Japanese tricks to hospitalize someone ... and no im not talking about kicking the groin or throat like krav magoo