Got a GF

>be me
>New years resolution: Nofap,quit Sup Forums, lift, eat healthy, be more social, etc.
>2 months in, this is the first time im on Sup Forums since New Years

Progress Report:
>Overall happier life
>Got a 8/10 blonde GF
>Don't get triggered by Political Discussions anymore since I'm out of the loop
>Able to have that normie-smile and talk appearance on all my job interviews, which led to me getting a great job
>the Sup Forums memes keep calling me back but I refuse
>able to laugh at normie jokes and socialize

Does Sup Forums turn people into hermits that rage over politics? I remember always being preoccupied by how the world is drowning. Now i'm just happy and making the best out of every little moment, Giving every minute a 60 seconds worth of distance run.

Anyone else relate?

yes

That's how taking the bluepill works.

Give me tips, user. /Pol is too addicting. And how do you make yourself go to gym?

I can very much relate.

CONGRATS!!!!!

NOW ITS TIME TO REDPILL TEH GF!!!!

Enjoy your normalfag life, meanwhile world war 3 is coming. Perhaps you should re-orient your life to something better. Sheeps are known for awaiting their death.

Now redpill your gf and produce red pilled offspring.

How do you force yourself to the gym, unless there is a practical reason to do exercise or you feel really bad, why bother.

I picked up fishing as a hobby. Never been happier. The Jews can never take fishing from me.

>filename
>post

hi CREW

Its addictive once you get started. After about 2 months in the gym it became my favorite thing and I would get mad if I missed it. That lasted for about 3 years until I burned out. Still pretty /fit/ though but now I just chill.

The power of Sup Forums is too strong. Kek will call upon you and you'll be back for good sooner rather later.

Welcome back.

exactly

Some people are too beta to take things in moderation. Many such cases. SAD

I have a friend who lives in the ghetto (hes black) and since the actual woods in Wisconsin are crawling with DNR he legit just goes to the park (no cops in the park in the ghetto, because they dont expect blacks to enjoy the park) and he legit just fishes in the pond and cooks it in the park on a portable stove with salt.

lol I couldn't socialize before and probably won't just as "well" after Sup Forums 2bh

meant to reply to

>force yourself
It becomes a habit. Seeing yourself progress feels pretty rewarding. I don't even think about running now. I just put my shoes on and go running.

>Does Sup Forums turn people into hermits that rage over politics?

No, I have a career and an active social life. No one knows I'm NatSoc, save for my brother. Who is also NatSoc. And also has a life.

Just hide your powerlevel. Lie to people. It's not difficult.

The high feels pretty good too.

You're fucking weak.

>Not being able to camouflage true beliefs and have to assimilate into the common culture to get a girl

Never took the bluepill, got a GF, she was kinda bluepilled but anti femnazi, just talk politics to her through jokes and she'll slowly acclimatise to you, since women love to conform to the ones near her.

You fucking bluepilled yourself, gg.

Also, good thing with the gym, keep that up.

stop making up stories on the Internet

Top tier bait.
Made me post

Willpower.

You're the only one that can force yourself. Eventually, It will become addictive.

-OP

Thanks op, will try it

firstly, you poo in the loo

>delusional

FUCK YOU KIKE! Tell people to take the complacency pill elsewhere!