Friedrich Nietzsche

What is pol's opinion on Friedrich Nietzsche was he the most redpilled philosopher to EVER exist

Poo poo pee pee caw caw

no the antisemitism was his sisters husbands edits or someone

"I call an animal, a species, an individual corrupt, when it loses its instincts, when it chooses, when it prefers, what is injurious to it."

Well, he defined degeneracy pretty well.

I'd go back in time and redpill him on nationalism as the stepping stone to the uberman. He would then be unstoppable.

his moustache was too fucking big

All that angst because he couldn't get a woman. If that's what you mean by "redpilled," maybe you're right.

>All that angst because he couldn't get a woman
Just like Pol?

he was Sup Forums and /r9k/ incarnate
he literary wrote this shit because he spilled his spaghett

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

I'm a big fan of Mill and Nietzsche.

Is it just me or is Kant a retard?

Absolutely yes. Neitzsche is 100% required reading for anyone who wants to evolve beyond "da J00Z and understand why our opponents do what they do and how, fundamentalally, we can oppose them

John Locke and Emer de Vattel redpilled as fuck

Kant is a super sperg.

Not sure how you can be respilled and believe in utilitarianism though, id you read Neitzsche you will come to see the Slave Morality and logical errors required to believe in Utilitarianism

>"Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."
sounds redpilled to me

There is nothing wrong with being polish

I don't believe in utilitarianism, I believe in enforcing it on the public. It's the most logical and virtue-signaling form of ethics.

LOL I can see that

voltaire

That's interesting, explain?

Think about it - he had literally nothing compared to what we have in the modern age with the Internet and so on. Not only that, he was also ill as fuck and pretty much forced to constantly move between countries depending on the weather which he was quite sensitive to. Yet he went on and produced some amazing shit and knows more than literally everyone on here. The true face of the white man.

yes

His meme philosophy caused a mental breakdown and he ending up living his last decade as a lunatic locked away in an asylum.

There is no meaning to life without God, and you can not meme a reason to live without him. His athiestic philosophy feel into the absurdist trap: the realisation that without God life is meaningless. And like most who fall into that trap, he went into a self-destructive madness.

This is incorrect, it wa... wait a minute!!!

Ahhh! The flag! The flag never lies!

He's my waifu
And Camus of course.
And Sartre (to a degree).

My personal existentialist harem.

he's right

Shit... same, and i respect your dibs but can i have Camus at least for a while? You can dib on only one waifu so i dip old Camy.

No he isn't.
I respect his argument for God.
I don't respect when he is factually wrong.

His (Nietzsche) madness wasn't result of his philosophy but sickness of the body. Syphilis was a bitch back then. Many people died like this.

Read his lectures he gave as a 25yr old professor lamenting the state of education, re-released called "Anti-Education" last year.

To him school was a place to enforce conformity and mediocrity, suppress learning and stifle genius as a uniform blanket approach to core education was to him the biggest failure mankind has ever acheived.

faggot fucked a hooker because he wasn't the Overman he wished he were

Well, you can have the lover boy trough the week, but Sunday c(u)ms his ass is mine for the weekend.

Sartre I don't like that much because he wasn't that critical when it comes to Stalinismus i.e. "I shoot anybody that disagrees with me" (even thou that's, of course in a way, the only reasonable outlook before you transcend the master/slave mentality) .

I build most of my philosophy and insights on human behavior on the basis of biology and evolution rather than on weird assumptions like "morality" existing. Humans, as animals, are inherently pretty pointless and fucked up. We would be much better off if we all died, but we don't have the means of accomplishing that without massive amounts of pain yet. I think it's wrong to look at humans as some sort of magical divine creatures, no matter how smart we are we are still driven by our desire for food and reproduction. All of our behavior centers around surviving and reproducing, so ultimately I view "good" as maximizing happiness and minimizing suffering rather than having any arbitrary virtues/sins or universal truths.

For some reason I care about politics, it's just interesting to me, a distraction from nihilism and boredom I guess, and I center my political beliefs on utilitarianism even though I don't care about humanity that much, I just find humans interesting probably because I'm a human myself. If we can make people happier, that's great and I will fight for it, but if we can't, I'm not that concerned. Pretending to be a bleeding heart utilitarian is a lot more fun than being an honest nihilist, I get to make people uncomfortable by taking the moral high ground and virtue signaling when the people I argue with aren't used to that.

Sounds pretty smart to me. I felt hella down graded in public schools. Even my associates degree would have been almost useless had i not searched for the higher rating professors that actually gave a shit. Otherwise i would have retained very little.

So how do you escape this being enforced upon yourself, aside from generally outsmarting the general public?

These guys are sheep.
This guy's a lion.
This guy's a child.

No he's just the most misquoted.

Nietzsche is a hard guy to pin down because on one hand I agree with him more than pretty much any other philosopher, and I believe he makes important insights, but on the other hand you look at the dudes life and he's not happy.

Diogenes is the most redpilled philosopher ever in any case.

"God is dead" is a horrible misquote because it doesn't convey the mourning tone Nietzche was using when he said that. The full quote hits upon an important point. "God is dead" is just said out of context for the lulz.

Nice strawman.

Did i wrote anything about fucking or not fucking a hooker you thick shit?
Guy implied his madness was result of his newfound morality and philosophy and lack of faith in God. That is incorrect.
If you can't handle a normal conversation fuck off.

k, ill fuck all the spartan bitches and do coke and shrooms with Epicurus and Diogenes for lulz

Sarte was just resentful little bitch because Camy got all the hot bitches

Elaborate on how im a sheep.

Decadent, syphillis ridden, insane person with an Ego so huge, you could fit the entire solar system in it. But it got even worse after him with the postmodernist. Less creative and original. The notion that you are not a great thinker, if you don't destroy, might have started with him or Stirner, but Foucault and Sartre are to him what antifa is to Stalin.

Diogenes probably didn't exist and/or most of the shit consists of glorified anecdotes

It's a reference to Zarathustra. One of the speeches is a metaphor for the chains of morality on human potential.

Nietzche said that there is a golden dragon, with a thousand golden scales, and written on each is a golden Thou Shalt.

The sheep obey the dragon.

The lion shall slay it,

And the child shall write new laws on new tablets.

That is what it means to be human, to be a rope over an abyss, and to be an ubermensch.

>lets destroy a system so that it can be rebuilt exactly the same after people suffer to rebuild it
>i am such a badass lion

I know the definition. I don't know how you see me, or anything i wrote to be showing sheep slave morality there.

Based

The lion is only a rope and would build a new golden lion, given the chance.
sEE
Nietzche is not about rejectionism or kowtowing to ideas of what is right or wrong.

Victory and defeat are the virtues and sins of slaves.

So a two jokes, and correcting someone ignorant is in your opinion a slave morality?

Nihilism is the cancer of society and the philosophy of misguided plebs.

A mix of platonism and stoicism is where it's at famalam.

fucking pointless

then a dragon comes and destroys the golden lion

everyone in your story is a nigger

The child breaks the cycle.
Being so concerned with sheep status is a slave morality. Status, virtue, honor, these are trinkets for slaves to cling to so that there is meaning in their suffering.

The leaf knows

>platonism

Idealism? It lacks coherence with the material universe as it is observable.

golden dragon -> lion -> dragon dead -> child -> stone tablet laws -> corruption -> golden lion -> dragon -> lion dead -> child writes stone tablets -> corruption -> golden dragon

its all a big fuck fuck game. good times lead to bad times lead to good times lead to bad times

generations deal with hardships/war and then prosperity/corruption cycling

Any source claiming Diogenes didn't exist ? Because Diogenes Laƫrtius's work is pretty much accepted as true.
Also Diogenes wrote books during his lifetime but they were all lost (in part due to early christian who had a very different take on things).

The sheep work to maintain the golden dragon, because they draw strength and protection from it and fear they will be left to die without it.

We all choose the course of the future. When we declare that we are trapped in a cycle, we trap ourselves into the cycle. When we declare that war is perpetual, war becomes perpetual.

If we wanted to abolish all nations and unite humanity into a one world government, it could be done by the end of the year. But people do not want it, so they say it is impossible and so make it impossible.

The child knows that everything should be impossible, but does things anyway.

The dragon parable is really more about : Realize your bound by laws, morality, values that are forced upon you -> "I ain't havin' none of that shit" -> Create your own personal system of values.

He wasn't really a philosopher, 10/10 writer though

I have feeling you kind off mixed up some sort of Buddhism detachment with the ubermensch.

Being detached is as far as it could be from existentialism. Also status isn't all that bad, nor desiring it. Will to Power. And even if you right, being concerned with sheep status might be slave morality but being concerned with sheep isn't. I corrected the factual wrong.

Also i wasn't "concerned". Wasn't even attached to the result. Some fools will be fools, some people will bow to their ignorance and come out stronger and wiser. Where i give that impression that i was somewhat 'concerned'?

He doesnt.

I really don't know what you're talking about with this attachment detachment stuff.

Perhaps I mistook taking the action of posting multiple times with caring enough to take action. I won't pretend to know your soul from a few sentences.

>he was totally real
>he wrote books and stuff
>we dont have any
>they were lost
>he was totally real though i swear they told me he wrote books

the only part of the story we know for sure was a well to do guy responsible for minting currency got in trouble because his kid was (Diogenes) printing fake currency and they banished him from the city

after that the guy probably faked a story about his son living a life of poverty and sacrifice to atone for his sins

No, Machiavelli is the most redpilled philosopher

Neitzsche's whole philosophy is to find a point to nihilism, try reading him more deeply. Not saying that as an asshole, it takes a few passes to understand what he really means.

Specifically the will to power is a tool for evaluating Ethics (what one ought to do) independent of Morality in thr Christian sense.

It's not about good vs evil, its about good vs bad, noble vs base

and then the children spread the system -> their children realize it was forced upon them -> they create their own etc. etc.

if you follow that mindset you should be in the streets with the faggot lefties screaming and crying to change the world because it hurts your feelings

This.

Unfortunately, he wasn't of noble blood, so he never ruled anything, goddamn I would have loved to see him rule a State.

Nietzche wasn't a nihilist in any conventional sense and you're just replacing one morality with another.

I'm not sure if "Beyond Good and Evil" could be any less clear.

Can you even read ? I said Diogenes Laƫrtius, the greek writer that is another person than just Diogenes and who wrote the story of ancient Greece's philosopher, was good enough of a source to not doubt of Diogenes' existence. Plus you still haven't provided any reliable source claiming there is any doubt about Diogenes' existence.

machiavelli was the biggest cuck ever

the prince was a letter to his butt buddy begging for a position of power

>I won't pretend to know your soul from a few sentences.

Then stop being cancer and stop posting shit like this then. Its simple. Its downright silly if not stupid.

No, because those faggot lefties are themselves perpetuating the Slave Morality which has controlled our civilization for 2000 years. What they view as Progress is in fact Degeneration.

If society re-introduced Master morality or created something wholly new it would look completely different.

Yes, that is the idea, everyone that tries to become closer to an ubermensch should create their own value system, except it's not about expecting the world to cater to what you ask, but about finding what truly matters to you when making choices.

I meant to say his philosophy was an answer to nihilism. In the sense that a true honest athiesm naturally leads to nihilism. The Overman is the dawn after the dark night of nihilism.

So adversarial. Did you win? Let me know.

That is true in some sense, but the idea that nihilism is a byproduct of irreligion is a fallacy of the kind that Nietzche argued against extensively.

Nihilism is degenerate, Nietzche tried to rationalize it but he just comes off as an edgelord faggot that never matured past middle school

its the same shit the left does now
>attack organized religion
>attack the state
>attack the rule of law
>have no reason to live/point in life
>try to find purpose in life by being a piece of shit and telling everyone else they are wrong
>"i am an activist" it gives me purpose

You're fighting a battle with tulpas.

Nietzche ended philosophy. There is nothing more to discuss unless you like to larp as a philosopher, troll or both.

Pretty meh.
He was basically the first angry neet. Screeching about how all normies are sheep and how enlightened he is, but never doing anything more important than living in his parent's house and shitposting.

Yeah, the average NEET is still discussed a century after their death and are routinely held up as one of the most influential writers of their centuries.

>Diogenes is the most redpilled philosopher ever in any case.
My dawg

>So adversarial. Did you win? Let me know.

Fucking christ, are you a chick? I wasn't even adversarial you cranky woman, stop bitching. I just pointed out a fallacy and hypocrisy in what are you doing and you are already gone in Full Damage control mode. Did i really hurt your fee-fees so much mr ubermanlet?

If you don't want, and admit you should judge people, stop posting cancer and judging people then. How is this thought process hard to understand? Where is the adversity there even?
It was actually in good faith but now in not so sure if you deserve it.

It is not a fallacy. Read The Madman (ch.125) in The Gay Science. The modern progressive beleives in Christian ideals without believing in Christianity. The ideals are nonsensical without God

But Neitzsche predicted precisely thay behavior on the part of leftists specifically and society generally

You must be the Camel (which bears the burden of morality) , the Lion (which destroys the burdens), and the Child (which creates new values)

Modern leftists, and most modern thinkers, are camels masquerading as lions or camels

>deserve
Lol.
Progressives are indeed moralists and all morality, religious or not, is vacuous.

He had access to a publisher.
Being the first to publish an idea, doesn't make that idea good, or you good by association.

Voltaire was better.

Just leave them to their fuck fuck games and go do your own shit and ignore them as much as possible.

>Good
Lol.

For me it's Foucault

No. Schopenhauer is by far more redpilled and coherent, he presents his philosophy in very clear, concise explanations. Schopenhauer inspired Nietzsche, who would be nothing without Schopenhauer.

>anti intellectuals pretending to understand what Nietzsche tried to convey

He should be your number 2 after Jesus if you're a Christian, for you will find no greater ally since Christ.

>god is dead
>muh nihilism
>he went insane!!

Its not a laughing matter, but then again you just proved your level of autismo and this makes me feel quite bad. So im really sorry, you deserve all the good faith and compassion you can get.

Are you sure you didn't win?

that moustache was ridiculous even for his times

he is the proto-emo, mildly insane rambling man with nothing new to say

Nietzsche was the first philosopher.

god is ded
no
suur vunts on surm