The Handshake

Where were you when Trump's attempted powerplay was brushed off by Trudeau? Justin really looking like a world leader, moreso than trump

There would be people in the background on both sides encouraging a strong handshake. I lold a bit.

Trudeau fucking lost this handshake. He ran into Trump and bounced right of. Also he tries to avoid eye contact

Trumps handshake looks quite firm

>two dudes shake hands in a firm and aggressive manner

>LMAO NON-LEAFS BTFO

ok

Wow change your fucking video titles you Brock whore.

this is embarassing for Trudeau

he obviously watched the game tape of Trump's handshake to get prepared and yet he only achieved a tie (at best) even though he caught Trump by surprise

and he is 25 years younger and and inch taller

>This triggers Sup Forums
well done leaf.
You have outranked Australia in this shitpost

Dude look at the video name its shareblue bullshit. CTR revived and back at their antics again.

I think Drumpf was having a stroke midway through. So fucking awkward

Its an obvious bate m8

>file name

>Justin really looking like a world leader, moreso than trump

both these clowns look like puppets

looks like Donald needs more sleep and Justin looks like he has upset stomach from swallowing too much semen

Get off my board faggot.

fuck off shill, Justin is a fag worth of his name

Who?

>and he is 25 years younger and and inch taller

and 100 pounds lighter, and is frightened by vagina

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Sup Forums constantly trolls itself. it is the best part of the board tBH

>if he pulls my hand he loses

this is hilarious

the person who cancel the dumbass power move is a fucking faggot leaf

HAAHAAHAHH

Sup Forums BTFO
daily reminder only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. The smart city folk voted Hillary.

You should post about it on Twitter and watch your comments get dropped by the Twitter police.

Nah Trudeau got btfo on this one he really try harded this one just to look important when he's really not anyone can see trump is playing in the big leagues with putin or china and Trudeau is just trying to get points and instead ends up looking weak like he really is :)

well said :)

>Kinda pathetic really.

Kinda based really, it's the reason Sup Forums is hard to psyop. Because Sup Forums will shill itself endlessly.

>that file name
Shill pls go

>Justin really looking like a world leader

He's only Prime Minister of Canada, c'mon now.

>thinking ironic shilling is shilling and not shitposting
retard pls go

>Do you feel in charge?