Now I want a discussion about the possibility that what we are seeing today in the USA is the result of Russian...

Now I want a discussion about the possibility that what we are seeing today in the USA is the result of Russian sabotage in all possible forms.

Aleksandr Dugin is the facto main ideologue of the Russian Federation for the past 5 years and these are his thoughts:

>All levels of geopolitical pressure must be activated simultaneously.

>It is especially important, to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements, extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the US. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendenies in American politics

EXACTLY what we are seeing in the US today.

>encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts

need I even say anything? BLM, SJW, Antifa you name it you got it.

Trump has said America FIRST so that fits the isolationist part as well.

What are your opinions on this? Will be back soon after I eat something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIavxAm4Mts
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess shills are pushing the frost page hard today.

Shameless selfbump.

I'd rather be influenced by Pootsie and the Ruskies than Soros

Glenn Beck pls go.

Do some fucking research. People have warning that we are headed towards all of this since before Dugin was born.

>bring up how much of a bad dude putin is
>B-BUT WE'RE BAD TOO THERE IS NO GOOD
most unamerican thing in the world familia

The reality is actively supporting that warning

wow, how fucking stupid do you have to be

youtube.com/watch?v=lIavxAm4Mts

>Aleksandr Dugin is the facto main ideologue of the Russian Federation

GUYS WE HAVE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE RUSSIA IS STILL COMMUNIST AND EXPANSIONIST

QUICK, ACT LIKE DUGIN MATTERS!

It is, but Dugin isn't pulling any strings. He just sees what everyone else does and wants to use it for Russian advantage. The problem is that Russia is still a jewish puppet state much like the US and none of us will be able to break their yoke or face the coming global race war by trying to weaken and exploit the rest of the west.

The population of Africa is exploding and we can't afford to be backstabbing each other while they prepare to colonize our countries through mass migration.

Gramcian damage...

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260

There is no truth, only competing agendas.

All Western (and especially American) claims to moral superiority over Communism/Fascism/Islam are vitiated by the West’s history of racism and colonialism.

There are no objective standards by which we may judge one culture to be better than another. Anyone who claims that there are such standards is an evil oppressor.

The prosperity of the West is built on ruthless exploitation of the Third World; therefore Westerners actually deserve to be impoverished and miserable.

Crime is the fault of society, not the individual criminal. Poor criminals are entitled to what they take. Submitting to criminal predation is more virtuous than resisting it.

The poor are victims. Criminals are victims. And only victims are virtuous. Therefore only the poor and criminals are virtuous. (Rich people can borrow some virtue by identifying with poor people and criminals.)

For a virtuous person, violence and war are never justified. It is always better to be a victim than to fight, or even to defend oneself. But ‘oppressed’ people are allowed to use violence anyway; they are merely reflecting the evil of their oppressors.

When confronted with terror, the only moral course for a Westerner is to apologize for past sins, understand the terrorist’s point of view, and make concessions.

We are bad.
Pretending we're not is dishonest.

>Aleksandr Dugin
are you being serious?

>ethnic conflict
This is being pushed by leftists and globalists like Soros. Ethnic conflict has always been seen as America's weakness by anybody looking to manipulate the country. Ethnic division might actually be the only way forward if we want to live in a free and stabilized country.

>isolationist policies
What the founding fathers had intended for America. American intervention is why the west is in such bad shape.

Russian "sabotage" isn't the problem. The problem is America's own weaknesses and problems that it created for itself. Europe is weak because they don't have to be strong. America will take care of them. This is a problem for everybody.

>while they prepare to colonize our countries through mass migration.

this will never work tho

It's not about the numbers, the QUALITY of people in the west far surpasses anything africa can throw at us.

Back to Dugin

>It is, but Dugin isn't pulling any strings.

I also don't find it likely all this started well before him. But will Russia press for advantage in this kind of situation?

enlighten me on why I am mistaken

чё, oпять вceх пepeигpaли?

>enlighten me on why I am mistaken

dugin is a meme

the only reason you hear about him is because some fag is trying to convince people he's in control of everything like those fucking bogdanof threads

Oh come on you cant possibly compare Dugin to threads about Bogdanof freaks

>this will never work tho

and you don't need to be super scientific about it either, common sense will suffice

you see i live in mostly irish neighbourhood not counting some based serbs, georgians and poles but we have two families of niggers that everyone knows about. Most of them with criminal charges, children disrespectful, families loud obnoxious and aggressive toward the rest
its not about the quantity, its about quality

only small group is needed to destabilize the place they reside in if not integrated, and with more of that group the process speeds up

white flight rings any bells?

>white flight rings any bells?

Yes and it wont last indefinitely when the push back comes it's over

>Yes and it wont last indefinitely when the push back comes it's over

Dosn't matter. It has nothing to do with my argument.

Even if mate, even if the term white flight is as old as 20th century or something, the push will come but it will never be RACE WAR GAS THE KIKES the Sup Forums wants tho so nothing will change, there will be more niggers and mixing of population even if not political, technology will push it by itself but people who use it politically know that speeding up the process its a brilliant strategy to destabilize the region

so no, it really, really works

>written in 1997

good observations
and very fast :DDDDDDD

The whole point is that you cannot hold back hundreds of millions of migrants without war and that war will fall on racial lines as Africa and Asia seek to relieve pressure on their living space. If we fail to cull the herd we will wiped out.

>I also don't find it likely all this started well before him. But will Russia press for advantage in this kind of situation?

The current racial tension in the US has existed since before the civil rights movement. It is exactly the same messages and even some of the same people. The hard truth is that races cannot coexist as has been tried here. Niggers cannot compete with whites and therefore form a permanent underclass which breed resentment and racial tension.

The soviets exploited this by funding and helping the civil rights movement in the US because divide and conquer and feeding sectarian strife is an ancient tactic that works quite well. Dugin is not doing anything but recycling old shit.

>the american elections
>CANNOT
>A
>N
>N
>O
>T
>be rigged you stupid Drumpftards! You lost fair and square!

>Aleksandr Dugin is the facto main ideologue of the Russian Federation

>need I even say anything? BLM, SJW, Antifa you name it you got it.

GEORGE SOROS GEORGE FUCKING SOROS YOU SHILL

>Aleksandr Dugin is the facto main ideologue of the Russian Federation for the past 5 years and these are his thoughts:

source for this claim?

Dafuq is that in the top-left corner?

Dugin obviously. He is lurking in the shadows, pulling strings.

War. War never changes.