Can you guys stop posting Sup Forums threads outside of your board?

Can you guys stop posting Sup Forums threads outside of your board?
We're tired of your shit.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYU_eDMr4xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove that we do

we run this site go back to your shit board and hope we stay here as unlikely as that is

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYU_eDMr4xE

/pol is a board of piece
Behead those insulting /pol!

>everyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums

We'll shove that redpill down your throat.

>we

t. /qa/ tired of us counterposting your shit efforts to close down Sup Forums and putting you cunts back in your place.

Not everyone who is posting politics outside of Sup Forums is from Sup Forums.

You can't post in /k/ without talking about war, which is politics.
You can't post in /his/ without talking about politics of the past.
You can't post in Sup Forums without talking about cheap codemonkeys at some point.
You can't even post about movies or songs without having to talk about stupid political bias and propaganda.

Politics is everywhere.
You can't even build a cuckshed without having to think about law and regulations.

Just because people start to talk about politics in your shitty boards, doesn't mean that Sup Forums is spreading or that those people have anything to do with Sup Forums.

wuz

Sorry about that, OP.

>BOARDS THAT ARE NOT POL WILL BE THE FIRST TO HANG ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Welcome to the Current Year Against Time. All threads are Sup Forums threads. The Internet is ours now.

Nice proof, faggot.
Also
>implying i care about your Reddit tier board

>1 post by this ID
gtfo faggot

>other people said 1 post by this id so now Im gonna say it too

>claims to be a nationalist board that respects borders
>crossboard posts more than anyone
>shifts the culture of every board favoring uniformity
>constant ranting about SJWs, (((variables))) and accusations of cuckholdry from men who can't look women in the eye
>racial insecurities manifest in almost every discussion

Sup Forums was a mistake.

>makes an unbacked accusation then proceeds to do exactly what he wants us not to do

OP fell for the Sup Forums is a containment board meme

I kek every time I see "go back to Sup Forums" after someone sais the word nigger
Hating niggers, trannies and fags has literally always been a part of Sup Forums's "culture"

Most exquisite, father.

Make me.

source

Can you stop posting from your phone faggot?
We're tired of your shit

I guess you should go back to pleddit, gaf or Africa.

Grow up, politics are everywhere now. Stop blaming a message board.

Hi Sup Forums

Don't give him the source,
Fapping is a SIN

>image.png
Back to class, Timmy.

Thank the shills

That's not even a fedora tipper,
Looks like a normal spanish cospla-

Wait is that Trudeau?

Politics is in everything kid. Get used to it

What constitutes a Sup Forums board though

Unless it's literally politics threads being opened fuck off. I bet you're just a faggot who is annoyed because there are people influenced by Sup Forums on your board

you didn't say please so no

Never happened once.

You're clearly just getting trolled by David Brock.

"No"

/thread

> say it loud, say it clear, memes are welcomed here

Sup Forumsturds think it's "funny" to "trol" other boards, basically just by posting retarded shit
for example see
also proper Sup Forums raids used to be a thing. I think mods suppress those now, tho

mods rarely "suppress" anything with success
and in case you've never noticed, almost every thread on /sci/ is an offtopic or shitpost thread, and nobody here would ever waste their time on a board whose greatest memetic achievement was spamming 1=2=3...n = -1/12 in every humor thread on any board they could find

Keep posting Sup Forums shit in /x/ though

t. /x/

1+2+3*

clearly that thread was started by an unfunny Sup Forumstards.
how can you be this much in denial about reality when it's shitting you right in the face

I n-need it for research purposes..

Use this one lad.

look at the /sci/ catalog right now
the whole thing is bait garbage, it's worse than Sup Forums
why be surprised they took an image from Sup Forums along the way?

Yes obviously overlap is impossible we encrypt you can only decrypt them by 1488ing them, fake and gay desu fake and gay

That's a high quality thread, I bet you see a jew you racist

I know /sci/ is garbage. and part of that garbage is Sup Forums-tier b8 coming from Sup Forums regulars

are you retarded? are you saying that "abstract merchant" thread wasnt started by a Sup Forumstard?

Sup Forums is the blood running through the veins of Sup Forums. There is no such thing as containing the truth.

Seriously, it's getting fucking annoying. Nobody gives a fuck about your insane ramblings of white genocide and the jews. Keep your bullshit in Sup Forums, nobody else wants it.

>are you saying that "abstract merchant" thread wasnt started by a [Sup Forums regular]
yes that's exactly what I'm saying
I doubt anyone who considers Sup Forums as a main board would fucking bother on such a sad shitter of a board when it's clear you have your own group of shitposters all to yourself

chinese moot should change that rule: "keep antifa on reddit".

>I doubt anyone who considers Sup Forums as a main board would fucking bother on such a sad shitter of a board
I disagree. you can shit up slow boards much easier than fast boards.
so Sup Forumstards spread like cancer to other boards they also frequent and shit everything up because they think they are part of some edgy unique club by saying "kike" and "nigger"

no

>shit everything up because they think they are part of some edgy unique club by saying "kike" and "nigger"
welcome to the internet

Fuck off. Everytime someone says anything political it's 'back to Sup Forums'. In a punk discussion thread on Sup Forums, some guy brings up Henry rollins politics in the context of his music - 'back to Sup Forums' even though the guy clearly wasn't a Sup Forumsack.

Sup Forums Improve Sup Forums.

THIS!

Especially on Sup Forums in football "soccer"(nerds hehe) threads. Fellow burgers pls.

Fuck you asshole. You're not running anything but you're mouth.

Then why are you here whining bitchboy? Go cry with the the rest of the /qa/ncer

can confirm