As everybody knows, the MSM is working very hard to make Trump look like a retard...

As everybody knows, the MSM is working very hard to make Trump look like a retard. I am not a Trump supporter but I don't approve of this aggressive blackmailing campaign either.

However.. one of the most popular shows that focus on bashing Trump, John Oliver's Last Week Tonight, is in my opinion doing an excellent job, since they are actually portraying him as a lunatic who doesn't have a clue of what he's doing, and the arguments are very believeable.

So could you offer some explanations to some of the retarded stuff he is saying in the latest clip? Because in my opinion, they really do make him look like a dumbass. And I am sure he is not stupid. These are not some random Trump campaigners saying stupid shit, this is the dude himself speaking nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE

>3:18
>pulling random unemployment numbers from 4.9 to 29 to 35 to 42 percent

>4:55
>pulling random statistics out of his ass, including "the GDP of the U.S. was - get this - zero!"

>11:20
>citing a tinfoil hat article from Breitbart article about 1000's of people celebrating 9/11

>13:50
>Trump visiting Infowars, self explanatory, just looks absolutely terrible

>14:45
>Trump citing Breitbart that cites a random tweeter about voter fraud in the count of millions

>18:55
>Trump providing proper media access only for, you guessed it, Breitbart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He exaggerates sometimes when it comes to numbers. He does it all the time, and was doing it long before he became President.

And if you can't understand why Trump would give access to/visit Breitbart and InfoWars, then I really don't know what to tell you.

He has gotten old. His mind is becoming that of a 24 hour news network fiend. We all know a family member whom does that. When you visit on the holidays all they do is watch 24 hour news. It is the stage before dementia when they start saying crazy shit (assuming he does not already have it).

Definitely seems to be the case. What's sad is everyone eats it up. They parrot everything they hear and when you show them evidence to the contrary they scoff.

>old

People keep forgetting this. Trump talks like a 70 year old, plain and simple. He fucking rambles and exaggerates. Not a big deal.

Inb4:

>My nana is 92 years old and still writes research papers every other weekend!!!

>And if you can't understand why Trump would give access to/visit Breitbart and InfoWars, then I really don't know what to tell you.
What do you mean?

well, it can be a big deal when he blatantly lies

>John Oliver's Last Week Tonight, is in my opinion doing an excellent job, since they are actually portraying him as a lunatic who doesn't have a clue of what he's doing, and the arguments are very believeable.

Bullshit

They attacked Trump over THE FUCKING NUCLEAR TRIAD

BOMBERS are useless in a modern nuclear exchange.

They get 100% wiped out before they have oppoturnity to fuel or be armed unless you're using them to support first strike in which case they are not being used as a deterrent.

That's why I didn't include the nuclear comments.

Trump doesnt drink either nor ever really has since his brother died of it. That says a lot of why he can just keep going at 70.

WELL WELL WELL FARUMPHDIDDLYUMPKINS LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE OPPRESSIVE LEADER HAD FINALLY SNAPPED. THIS IS CLEARLY THE END OF HIS REIGN OF TERROR AND HE WILL SURELY BE IMPEACHED BY THE END OF THE DAY. DAY GOODBYE TO DRUFMPTFLTON FRUPHMPHTARD MY LITTLE KRUMDUMFLUMPHKINS BWAH HA HA HA HA HA

Don't try to hide behind memes m8

He's literally friends With Alex Jones, and Bannon is one of his closest advisors.

this

PRUMPHFPHFTARD DETECTED FEELING REGRET FROM VOTING FOR LITERALLY HITLERSTALINMAO BIN LADENKHANSATANPANTS YOU FAT CONSERVASHIT FLUMPKRUM DUMB SHIT WHITE BOY

#REKT
#MICDROP
#OCCUPYDEMOCRATS

>Visiting infowars looks bad
Infowars is unironically better than CNN

>working very hard to make Trump look like a retard.
>very hard
Kek. They dont need to.
Trump does a damn good job himself

Hate to break it to you, but Trump actually us a retard, just like anyone else who gets their news from Infowars.

Trump: I talk so goodly, it is amazing.
Media: You idiots elected this retard?

If Trump's retarded, then what does that make you, since he's seemingly out maneuvered your side at every turn?

I really don't care if he makes up numbers as long as those numbers justify the continued BTFOing of the spics and Muzzies.

It makes me hate alot of my country men cause they fell for this dumbass

I concur with OP. I'm not Pro-Trump, but it's quite obvious the MSM is doing all they can to smear him. People are blinded by their confirmation bias and all the quotes that get taken out of context.

Is it really outmaneuvering when his base is a pool of 70 IQ? Stupid people breed, there is no law against it. Why do you think the "white genocide" meme exists? it is playing the long game so there is more stupid voters.

I like how he says Breitbart isn't credible, but he uses Vox, Salon, Huffington Post, and Buzzfeed for his own facts.

So it's nepotism. That's also bad.

Shitload of the country is retarded and votes for retards.

Also hillary is literally a half-human/demon hybrid so that didnt help

If you honestly believe that, you are a textbook definition of a useful idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

Trump was actually very media savvy in regard to the "fake news" thing. It started as a way for big publications to shit on smaller ones without actually engaging with their content. Trump just turns it right back on them so it becomes a game of he-says she-says. The dummies played right into his hands.

I think everyone loses out in the end. Getting hysterical about "post-fact politics", "fake news", etc. is going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy because they're biased in their own ways but pretend they're reporting The Truthâ„¢. This denial of their own flaws and attack opposing views helps drive people to alternate news sources and makes everything more polarized.