FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Does anyone else have professional difficulties because of their political opinion?

I'm a lawyer at a big law firm who is surrounded by politically correct colleagues, bosses, academics and judges. Every day, I have to pay lip service to these fuckers. 'Trump is a dictator' 'Wilders is literally Hitler' As a result, my career suffers. People know something is off with me, they just don't know what.

Well, I think Trump is the best thing that could have happened to the world and Wilders should become our prime-minister. And I think all you leftist D66-faggots suck Muslim dick.

Fuck these fuckers.

BAMP

Unless required Through both Work and School i never talk to anyone, Nothing to be gained and everything to lose

I just started telling people I don't care about their opinions and I'm sick of hearing all this stuff about politics. Then I usually say so,etching like, you only think and worry about whatever the media tells you to think and worry about. It's a big world and lots of shit is happening but you only care about what they put in front of you.

This usually shuts anyone right up.

I do the same thing, keep to myself most of the time.
I feel like you have to pick your battles. At work I don't care about politics, but outside of work, game on.

hear hear, I work in software development and I got the white male lecture the other day for expressing my political opinion, I'm staying quiet now and just waiting for a new job to pop up the place is far too liberal for my tastes. I stopped paying my labour membership too, sinking ship that one.

fellow lawyer doing criminal defense here.

it's interesting how jaded this career pursuit is...fresh out of law school everybody is all happy-go-lucky i'm going to help the world. then after some time, the real red pill sets in and you see the world for how it really is.

it's hard to do carry out the job while remaining apolitical - since it's basically all about interpreting law itself. despite my strong views, it's best to leave that shit at the door. don't bring it in to work with you...let the leftist drivel just go in one ear and out the other. doesn't make sense to commit career suicide to display your power level when your colleagues really could give a rats ass.

Everyone and their grandmother.

That's why there's the pushback that there is, honestly.

It's obscured by the distraction of other polarizing issues. But at the base level, there are basically two kinds of people.

Ones that think you should be able to say whatever you feel. Then there's ones that think the feelings in response to whatever is said, should supersede the speaker's thoughts.

The latter doesn't understand that the end game of that path is limiting all speech, because you can't necessarily predict how a given individual will respond to certain phrasing (especially buzzword things they've been heavily socialized/indoctrinated by), and you end up in a shitty situation where people are just afraid to say what they really think.

im going trough the same shit as you man.

do you think we should meme wilders in to president this march?

> career suicide
That's what keeping your mouth shut is all about. It's insane. I'm really bad at hiding how I feel, but I still try to do it.

All the while everyone around me is allowed to spout their dumb uninformed opinions unopposed.

I had a speech from a judge the other week. He said Trump and Wilders are a great danger to the rule of law and must be stopped. I love the idea of this guy being able to judge cases.

Yea I do, its constantly walking on egg shells the whole fugging time.

Its better than nothing. We need a presidential election like the US.

>All the while everyone around me is allowed to spout their dumb uninformed opinions unopposed.

well that's a critical point that needs dissecting. most lefty types with dumb, uninformed opinions are personally convinced that their opinion and views are 100% just, honest, and more importantly, right. it's critical for them to believe they are good-natured and morally correct, despite the actual result or implementation of what they believe. it's virtue signaling 101..."look at me, i'm so good for doing good things, look at me everybody im a good person"

water under the bridge my dutch friend. remove your own ego and views from it and let it ride. i've learned to develop a really good "i'm listening" face when the women i work with vent and complain about their lefty views and perceived "life struggles."

just smile, nod, and move on. you know how the cookie crumbles, and you know what's really right. you're not going to win any brownie points or arguments by flexing your power level...it's a rigged environment just smile, laugh, and move on.

bump man know that feeling surrounded by lefties :)

>As a result, my career suffers. People know something is off with me, they just don't know what.
Fucking hell this. Wat do?

>point out that the koran tells muslims to lie to non muslims therefore all muslims opinions regarding their religion has no credibility to non belivers
>point out that it's illegal to encourage genocide, race hate and paedophilia in any publication and the koran does exactly that
>point out that different races have different levels of intelligence
>mfw I get treated like a racist for telling the truth
>mfw this shit follows me to this day

Dude you put it so well It's a rigged environment it is its like ironically how in 50s gays were shut down. Now were being shut down and lefties don't even realize it How fucking ironic lol ha ha

we can do this, but we need alot of meme's.

requesting more marina pics

Yeah it's tough going through life as an idiot.
Maybe you should go into a career with more of your fellow stupid people?

Absolutely. We need the help of the Trump meme division.

I think Marina is secretly redpilled.

she could be, although she is gay

I would love nothing more than to see Geert running the show over there, but I'm still wondering if there is the same sort of quiet support in the Netherlands for him as there was here for Trump. Tell me more.

>IM DIFFERENT EVERYONE IS DUMB BUT ME
>why won't people accept my easily debunked opinions???

how are we gonna do it? what's the plan Dom?

i think she should stop trying to be white

> 1 post by this ID
Tfw too smart to win

Have any advice for a law student with the same political beliefs?

Spreading pro-Wilders memes to Dumpert could be extremely effective. Plus we could use pol to enlist on peil.nl and influence the Dutch opinion polls.

there's no "quiet support" thats why we need alot
more meme magic. we need help

this is actually a good idea

I was booted from my work despite working at 100%, always on time, never create problems, even when everyone was ill, I still was taking their shifts, and you know what they did? They still kept me on until everyone was better, and then booted me.

And you know whats the worst thing? Some of them just know by looking at you. Are you healthy? Non fat? Feel pride in yourself and avoid degenerates? Yep, they got a suspicion on you and then try to pry and probe you. Its fucking annoying as shit.

I too like you cannot lie really well and like to use my freedom of speech, because fuck lefties, but this shit is driving me up the wall. I think the only place where I might find respite is in more right wing professions, trades, welder, construction etc.

>stated in the koran
>easily debunked

get fucked Mohamed.

Yeah. Study in Leiden. It's not as insanely leftwing as the other universities. It's still very elitist (anti-PVV) though.

When you get out of there, it's a whole different ballgame though. Prepare to get anally fucked. Possible exception is finding a small law firm.

and to add to that: You know what else is so wrong? EVERYONE IS EXACTLY THE SAME

they are fucking carbon copies of one another. Go from one workplace to another, and it is as if the archetype of uninformed and retarded cuck transfers over to that place.

People who are so sure of themselves by being spoonfed the kike media garbage, jesus fuck I hate them so much. How come dutch people are so weak for propaganda?

I went into a welder/machine workshop once and there were jew haters there. I went into a stagehand job that is a bit like construction, and there were a few red pilled people there.

But office jobs? Factory jobs? Jesus there are so many lefty companies and shitbags like that. I hope they all burn to death.

I know we just need popular support on pol for it

This is why Geert should win: FUCK lefties. FUCK political correctness.

Was already planning to do my Masters in Leiden since everyone keeps giving me the same advice. Not because of the politics there though simply because it's considered the best law school in the country.

Thanks.

If we can get 5,000 polsters to enlist we can tip PVV to 40 seats. 10,000 to 50 seats.

Needs to be lowkey though.

>some cuck tells me "Random media kike talking point #454666"
>"but nobody lieks trump, its such a mess, such a thing will never happen here!"
>do you realize trump also had the popular vote? Most of the country supported him
>do you also realize that geertje is similar to him and he already has a majority?

cuck then became silent, not sure if I am liked tho. But still.

You're not alone. Just stay with it, user. Don't give them a reason to start a witch hunt and perform well enough that even if they intuit that you are not a fucking commie, they depend upon you to keep the wheels turning.

Good luck.

>2017
>having a career
>talking to people
>people actually do this

> I'm a jew surrounded by jews and jews are starting to get on my nerves because I browse Sup Forums more than I should and the red pilling is spilling over into my job and life. My jew overlords are getting suspicious that I may not be quite jewy enough for my jew job and its really stressing me out.
Fuck these fuckers

itt jews admit that they hate themselves and their kind.

Good luck. Don't let my rant demotivate you. I would never trade law for another profession. Law is fun. What master will you do? I have three masters in Leiden, lel.

>I'm a lawyer at a big law firm
I doubt that.

Wilders wint wel. Wat ik je brom, die vent is straks PM en dan binnen een week hebben we hier avond klok, rellen en 2018-19 worden de laatste turken het land uit gezet.

> I'm a lawyer so I'm a jew outjewing other jews.

Ok, I guess.

I still have about a year and a half left for my BA but I'm currently doing an internship with the law department of a tech company. Liking it so far.

Appreciate it man

Why

Political correctness is intelectual cancer.
I think it's the worst disease.
If this is cured we'll start to get better.
Go Wilders!

Leiden is great. Girls and beers there too. Just saying!

So how long did it take you to get 3 masters? Would you recommend it?

Thank you Romanian bro

Depends. I'm an idiot who loves law. I got the two other masters while I was doing my PhD and working at the law firm.

Did all three of them in a five year period.

One master is more than enough if you want to get a job. So if you are sane, don't follow my example.

>coworkers express their political opinion
>bahh why can't i express my political opinion!!

Jesus christ op just say how you feel. Just because your opinions are garbage and people will judge the shit out of you (as they should) doesn't mean you should take the victim card. You're saying fuck political correctness but can't bring yourself to speak your own opinion. Talk about a liberal snowflake who can't handle another opinion.

If you really believe those things and really support trump then actually engage in conversation and maybe you'll change people's minds or your mind will be changed. Maybe other people agree with you and haven't spoken up because no one else has.

Thanks for all the info!

Because if he did his career would be in jeopardy, this isn't the U.S. you don't quite realise how far left the Netherlands is, particularly highly educated circles. Mostly on immigration etc not necessarily economic issues.

This is why I am glad I aiming for Oil & Gas jobs here in Texas. I would love to work in IT because I love computers but I feel that most ppl in the field especially back in my home state of CA are fucking the SAME.

The thing is, his opinions are most likely not garbage. In case you havent noticed, we are extremely social here and we are okay with red pill knowledge. We are even more social than liberals because we like to crunch our brains.

So an user might expect sane and normal people like here, also in real life. Because what we are doing here is the normal, the liberals are not the normal, they are the insane.

>this isn't the U.S.

I'll give you that. If OP was american I would have no sympathy since he can't be fired for his political views.

Either way though you should always express a dissenting opinion if you have it otherwise you're not really having a discussion and you're just lying to everyone. Liberals are way more open mined than you'd imagine, although they are very passionate as well.

Be sure to bully liberals out if you can, because they sure as hell try to bully us out when they can, the problem however is that their bullying is not really equal to ours. They had to fire me even tho I just kept on working normally, its just when they realized that I dont even register their displeasal that they knew they couldnt touch me lol.

> just express your opinion
I want to keep my career, thanks.

Sue them. That's what you fucking animals do best. Ruin each other for a while and leave the rest of us alone.

I'm a liberal. I just go here to see the other side. Liberals are way more accepting than any conservatives I've met.

Same experience, also lawyer. Just keep it together. Keeping secrets and playing along is half the job.

not really tho. Its actually the reverse. I found right wing people to be much more accepting, there are even neo nazi's that are much more friendly and less totalitarian than lefties.

its also the reason why I became natsoc and started supporting this ideology, because the people here are really the nicest of them all. Even if they do want to murder all of the kikes. Well fuck the kikes.

I'm looking for an internship for my 3rd year HBO. wink wink nudge nudge

>EVERYONE IS EXACTLY THE SAME
good god, this so much.

> You can't be fired for your political opinion in the U.S.
Bullshit. In the US you will get fired the same as here, of course the reason stated will never be 'because of your political views', but 'not fitting in the team' or 'communication'. Don't kid yourself.

fwoar

>I'll give you that. If OP was american I would have no sympathy since he can't be fired for his political views.
You're being naive, it's not as simple as that. Even if you cannot be fired for your political opinion, they might put you in some shitty job position or just make up some bullshit reason to fire you. Good luck proving that.

Not to mention a large part of being succesful is networking and if you're known as 'that pvv guy' good luck finding a job cleaning fing toilets unlesss you work for yourself.

Lel, could help you out if this weren't an anonymous message board.

There are so many people in the whole western world going thru what you (OP) are going thru right now.

The media has put a powerful spell on all normies right now, and it sucks to have to deal with them.

I bet this is exactly how non believers felt during the medieval age when everyone was super religious and wanted to burn everyone they suspected was not.

Best thing we can do is to put a poker face on and ride the dragon in our daily life, but put a lot of memes out and redpill people online when we're not at work.

You are natsoc? You believe Hitler did nothing wrong?

Not really, you would get a hefty lawsuit within 5 minutes. People are big fans of the constitution over here.

I don't know what you want me to say other than try not hiding your views and maybe you'll see how accepting liberals are.

there are many of us very right wing people who are searching for a place where we can fit in tho. But yea, its a shame that this is dox city. It would be just nice to one day say "well I really want to gas all them kikes" without fearing for my job. Because I often think of that in my free time. I even skip jobs to look for a place where there are no niggers and no mudslimes.

i bet a milo talk with ensuring riots would help

I heard the dangerous faggot tour will be going to Europe eventually, it's only a matter of time before the rest of the world is uncucked

I am a racial realist, natsoc dude. I dislike degenerates, feminists, mudslimes, kikes, women, brown people. A lot of things really. I am probably an elite natsoc compared to you guys as I am deep in the esoteric lore around this all.

Yeah, like I said, the reason given will not be political. You're misinformed.

aww. And I suppose there isn't a way to get to normie-platforms without ppl following. Do you have an user twitter?

I'm pretty sure that I just lost the opportunity to go back to my old job because of this. I am mostly self employed, I run a small propagation nursery, but I worked as a seasonal worker at a retail nursery to help out. Half the people that work there are gay and everyone else except the two mexicans in shipping/receiving is a hyper-progressive bullshit artist. I never spoke out about what my stances are and was always friendly and helpful, but its like they know. I don't even hate them, I've got no problem with gay people, but they will always lump you in and create some false vision of who they think I am. I went on a rant about the homeless once because they infested my neighborhood last year. My property was constantly getting stolen and I was finding used needles in my yard, so I was reasonably pissed. Apparently that makes me a Nazi.

>dangerous faggot tour will be going to Europe eventually,
Where did you hear this? Oh boy that is going to be a shitshow.

Then again Uni's here are way more willing to ban speakers so good luck milo finding anywhere to speak. Then again the tour would probably be UK only no?

Currently in Uni, every single one of my friends and teachers are extreme leftists

It enrages me, I don't fake it tho I just stay quiet when these topics come out.

Having the Dean of Social studies call Trump Hitler in every class, someone who used to be one of my best friends suck Obama's black cock all the time, everyone just sinking into the paranoia of a new dictatorship.

Everyone is a fucking intelectual now. I hate it too OP, we are the ones being opressed and we are not allowed to say shit about it.

Same here. People look down on me because I think Trump is an insult to our intelligence. Everyone I work with is so far up his ass. It's so damn cringy for a work environment.

Sup Forums

Make it personal mission that no one is sure of your politics.

Donate any promotion money you gain by keeping your mouth shut to your political party of choice, or buy music / items/ art / etc. from brave folks like the black lady at the Grammys.

This is how we will crush them. Do any of you know Michael Jordan' politics? Not even Rush Limbaugh knows Tiger Woods's.

Worked in higher education for mostly small, private liberal arts universities for a decade. I used to be a liberal back in my idiot undergrad days so it's easy to code switch around these people and just fucking lie through my teeth. I'm friends with two middle-aged professors in the Philosophy and Religious Studies department who are conservative. It's nice to get a beer with then and speak my mind.

fuck you for tolerating totalitarian oppression of your rights and removal of your freedoms

you either confront your slave master or you shut the fuck up and bend over

Lol. Where do you work?

My job is the same way but I was always open about my politics so most of my coworkers cling to me just to debate because I'm the only one with an opposite opinion to everyone since I live in Portland.

I got lucky though, the liberals I work with are pretty good people. We disagree but I can still hang out with them and grab drinks with them. They also hate antifa because of all the bullshit in this city. Biggest liberal I work with has become pretty much my best bro.

God blessed me I guess. They are still cucks though.

Jesus no I live in commiefornia and not even central valley or norcal but in full on commie bat area.

I am loud as fuck about my political beliefs people that try to vertue signal around me end up walking out really thinking or steaming with rage. Can't wait to get enough money to move out of this hell hole most people gere have never heard another arguement other then dats racisys!

When I move back to my home state I'll probs run for office or something debating leftists left and right has made me ready for every political shitstorm.

I work in a company that has strong internet and social media interests.

They watch all of our social media, and witch hunt people when they post things that they view as harmful to the company.

Of course on the job, leftists endlessly spew their Huffington Post talking points with impunity and spread gossip about anyone with "stupid views".

This is the true reality of le millennial workplaces.

Portland is hell, I want out.

No. Play for the long term. Allow them their KGB-esque totalitarian fantasies. We're busy getting rich, kicking ass, and TARGETTED red-pilling.

When they continue to lose, they will not know who to trust. Hate to steal Alex Jones' idea - but he's right - this is a large scale intelligence operation. We must undermine them. Fighting directly will only hurt you.i

free speech is fun amirite?

I often feel like I'm the only person in Belgium who's not a liberal

Oy vey! It's like we're the same person!

She's secretly /ourgirl/. Look what she wrote.

ITT: worthless pathetic cucks who take it up the ass from their slavemasters and stay silent