OI FUCK OFF M8

>OI FUCK OFF M8

Utterly destroyed. Flawless logic. Get rekt alt-right nazis.

remember when this guy talked shit about feminism and political correctness? and now he's a lefty shill? I remember.

jeffries used to be cool, wtf happened?

>logical argument with facts and reason
>OI FUCK YEW, EY SAID IT WAS A MUSLUM BAN SO ERS A MUSLUM BAN
>*crowd roars with laughter and applause*

God I hate this world.

Literally who?

I hate this country I wish I was Texan

AAAAAND he's jewish

i always get my political discourse from a foreign comic who rose to fame talking about how his crippled friend's cock is way bigger than his own.

>fuck off we're full

Who know their shitposting is just as bad irl

>oi feck off mate mi mooslums are bean banned and mi fecking feelings can't handle it

Why does everyone give a shit about muslims

made this

Fuck that is so good how did you do that

Wait...wat? When did this happen?

I need a source in that m8, I'll never shut the fuck up about him being a kike on his kikebook page.

>drunken drug addled degenerate aussie manchild
He was never, ever cool. He's just a shitposter.

IF PEOPLE HAD UH RESISTED HITLAR IN THE 1930S THAT WUDNT HAVE HAPPENED

Watch Bill's face. He's a shill, but he still want's a semi intelligent show, and it's turning into insults and attacks. First Afleck, now this.

It's going to get harder to book credible people, because no one worth a damn wants a debate show where the opposing side calls you names and tells you to fuck off.

Remember, Bill Maher wants to be seen as an intelligent source of discourse, where the left always wins anyway, but it's slipping away.

Same thing that happened to Louis CK

Settle down, cheeky. We all have to start somewhere.

Because Westerners unironically believe that being nice to everyone will resolve everything, and that everyone in the world has the same ethics, (even though being the same is wrong because yay diversity).

Both of those guys were always lefty shills. Jim hated guns from the beginning and gave shit arguments for it and Louie CK is the epitome of the estrogen filled white guilt carrying male.

>he hasn't done anything yet
>OI FUCK YEW GIVE EM A CHANCE, GUILTY TIL PROVEN INNOCENT
>wouldn't it be bad if he did make this country great
>OI FUCK YEW, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
some of his stand up was good but ever since he started being more political he's become an un funny waste of life

Remember when Jim jeffries lied about an autistic aussie having the high score when it was actually glad by brevik.
Faggot lies from the start and then shits all over a really obvious strawman and hides from criticism with a few ib4's

Later goes on about raping a cripple.

His humor is all over the place in tone. 5/10 he said cunt alot

No it would have died with a whimper in the mid 30's and turned into a jewish playground much like America is today

He's an oil driller now