7 Most hated countries by ISIS and radical Muslims:

>USA
>Israel
>Russia
>UK
>France
>Germany
>Spain

These are the countries that ISIS considers desirable to commit terrorist attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting
reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKBN15O0GF
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207832/ISIS-rocket-attack-Israel-foiled-missiles-shot-down.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-Threat/ISIS-media-ISIS-fighters-killed-in-Israeli-airstrike-in-Sinai-442822
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/03/29/claim-israeli-aircraft-struck-islamic-state-targets-in-sinai/
timesofisrael.com/with-egypts-blessing-israel-conducting-drone-strikes-in-sinai-report/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-bombs-clash-idf-first-time-syria-golan-heights-a7443181.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Jerusalem_synagogue_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Israel
>ISIS wants to bite the hand that feeds them.

Israel backs ISIS, they wont attack it.
Also, why spain?
Italy is way more engaged in the region, and what about poland?
Manny people in ISIS that used to be in saddams army consider it a big shame that they was occupied by polish forces

They hate Spain because they took land from Morocco

Google Ceuta

ISIS also hates Morocco tho, because the strict burka ban over there

>if you lie enough people will believe you.
Literally never happened.

>Israel backs ISIS, they wont attack it.
Post source?
You can't as I've had this argument countless times and it's always the same baseless accusations.

In fact Israel is one of the (non Muslim) countries that suffered the most ISIS attacks.
latest being a volly of 5-8 rockets lunched from Sinai against Eilat in the last weekend.

As for the listI think Iran and KSA are missing, don't think they care too much about Germany or Spain.

Zero evidence of this. And isn't it YOUR government that was supporting al-Qaeda in Syria and Libya?

>Iraq
>Syria
>Libya

Its where they've killed the most.

Hasn't been a single ISIS attack in Spain.

Kinda dissapointed, i want one to happen near me.

How near?

What ? I would have think they hated us more than Russia and UK.

Why? Russia is doing way more than France against ISIS.

White Supremacy, isis will never commit a terrorist attack

And all of this rocket was shot down, it almos seemed like it was planned huh?
There was no attack on a level such as in Paris or Brussel despite ISIS claims to hate israel.
Its really obvious, ofc. media dont report it because jews controll the media.

don't you mean the countries that hate niggers?

>Israel

Bullshit ISIS loves Israel.

>Israel

>Isreal

nah

>Spain
Why?

>isis is quite literally on the border of israel but never so much as shot at the israeli guards that patrol it
israel ranked second is such a joke. isis are cowards who know israel has their back against assad which is why they don't attack them.

think about how many attacks they've committed on europeans, but there never was a single one for israel

>asks people to back up widely believed claim
>makes claim without any source and expects people to trust merchant

But your country is Muslim

>no attack on a level such as in Paris or Brussel
Probably because Israel has way better security and way more experience living in close proximity to these fucking tribals.

Cuz Spain was where the Christians cock blocked them from taking over all of Europen when they invaded all those centuries ago.

>somebody launches an """""attack"""" on israel from syria
>israel bombs the government directly helping isis
>later claims it was isis attacking them when people mention how they're so close to isis
>never actually kill any isis soldiers though

Not Syria or Iraq, countries they're actually fighting a war in?

>all nice good countries that keep getting worse because of yours truly
haha progressive!

Still kinda weird. I thought countries like India or Shia Iran would be more relevant

MAMA

Make AlAndalus Muslim Again

The countries ISIS hates most should be Iraq and Syria, because those are the two countries they're trying to replace.

Near enough to kill people i know.

lol what a cuck

Wait, so you admit that you have absolutely zero facts to support your claim, nada.
But you're convinced you're right anyway?

>And all of this rocket was shot down, it almos seemed like it was planned huh?
Yeah it was planned in 2006 or so and engineered and developed over several years, entering active service in 2012 iirc. And it's called Iron dome active protection system.

Your point?

>There was no attack on a level such as in Paris or Brussel despite ISIS claims to hate israel.
So? there was never an attack on such level by Hezballah, Hamas, Fatah, Amal, Fedayun, Islamic Jihad or any other terrorist organization that staged attacks against us.
That's because we have probably the best security, reaction time and NSA type intelligence in the world.

You say this based on your what exactly?
ISIS has staged more attacks in Israel than Russia.

>isis is quite literally on the border of israel but never so much as shot at the israeli guards that patrol it

1. ISIS has in fact shot against our patrols on a couple of occasions
2. It's not really ISIS on the Israeli border, it's some clan that swore allegiance cut off from the rest of ISIS.
ISIS has never lunched attacks into Iran either. Why? Because they know they'd get BTFO.

>isis are cowards who know israel has their back against assad
post a single shred of evidence pointing to this

>but there never was a single one for israel
False
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting

Furthermore, we do not fly ISIS members into our country. If any Arab joins ISIS and returns he is jailed indefinitely.
Meanwhile there are thousands of ISIS fighters who have returned from Syria free across Europe.

I hope you're near me so they kill you too

This is a list that I am happy to be on.

>why spain?
The reconquista of Al-Andalus

>asks people to back up widely believed claim
>wildly believed
>on Sup Forums

It is also "wildly believed" that Trump hates Mexicans and wants to kill them all and said as much.
It is "wildly believed" that Trump has endorsed the KKK.

Every single one of you has failed to provide a single source to back up your claim. This is not unique to this thread, no one on Sup Forums has never managed to complete such a feat.
Yet you "believe"...

>makes claim without any source
googled easily:
reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKBN15O0GF

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4207832/ISIS-rocket-attack-Israel-foiled-missiles-shot-down.html

>israel bombs the government directly helping isis
False, as ISIS is fighting the rebels in the Golan, not Assad. ISIS is in the south, rebels in the middle and SAA in the north.

>later claims it was isis attacking them when people mention how they're so close to isis
>"people"
You mean Sup Forums users that hate Israel anyway and don't bother with frivolities like facts to back up baseless claims?
It's not just now either. See above, ISIS Sinai has been firing rockets at Eilat for years.

>never actually kill any isis soldiers though
Very very false.
jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-Threat/ISIS-media-ISIS-fighters-killed-in-Israeli-airstrike-in-Sinai-442822

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/03/29/claim-israeli-aircraft-struck-islamic-state-targets-in-sinai/

timesofisrael.com/with-egypts-blessing-israel-conducting-drone-strikes-in-sinai-report/

>Israeli aircraft quickly responded, killing four militants in an air strike on a machine gun-armed car.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-bombs-clash-idf-first-time-syria-golan-heights-a7443181.html

Allah be praised.

False equivalency faggot. And irrelevant.

A quick Google search will render desperate explanations on why isis hasn't touched Israel. Pol fags havn't been on the battle field exactly but there's alot of smoke, and its probably coming from fire. Alternative media is only getting stronger and they won't look the other way like old media does

And yeah they'll chip in a little bit but they're also bombing assad and supplementing the rebels. They want to keep conflic going, and a destabilize Syria/middle east.

Israel benefits from all of this. Nobody trusts or likes your apartheid state, nor the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service aka ISIS.

i don't believe it's actually isis in sinai. it's obviously the same palestinians who have been attacking you forever from there.

>False, as ISIS is fighting the rebels in the Golan, not Assad. ISIS is in the south, rebels in the middle and SAA in the north.
how is this false? you fucking did air raids on the air bases of assad just last month. quite literally isis or "rebels" launch a mortar attack in the middle of nowhere near the soil of israel and then israel responds by bombing the assad government military somewhere and claiming it's assad. then afterwards when everybody points out how you're sponsoring rebels and isis you claim they attack you.

>why isis hasn't touched Israel.
I've just listed attacks by ISIS in Israel.
Yet you refuse to acknoladge reality.

Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad and Hezballah, all have been working for years to establish a working insurgency inside Israel. All of the above had years, have popular support and many activists inside Israel, yet they are largely failing.
But somehow ISIS is supposed to magically manage to strike Israel?

>Alternative media is only getting stronger
Sure, and alternative media also has zero evidence that would suggest Israel has ever in history assisted ISIS.

>And yeah they'll chip in a little bit but they're also bombing assad
Of course we're bombing Assad and Hezballah, haven't you heard we are in a state of war.
Both ISIS and Hezballah/Iran are our enemies.

Why the cuck wouldn't we bomb weapons transfers to Hezballah?

>Israel benefits from all of this.
Yeah Israel is surely the benefactor of Iran de facto annexing Iraq and controlling Syria. If you're looking for the biggest benefactor look at Iran.

It's the exact same of argument leftists make when they claim that Trump's actions benefit ISIS by boosting recruitment.

At the end of the day, there were multiple attacks by different branches of ISIS against Israel.
Israel is actively taking part in the Egyptian campaign to fight ISIS in Sinai.

But you don't care about facts. You care about feelings. poor baby.

>i don't believe it's actually isis in sinai.

ISIS in Sinai is more "ISIS" than the ISIS branch on our border with Egypt, they are accepted as a branch of ISIS by the official Syria/Iraq one as much as the rest of the ISIS branches across the world and share the same ideology. They are mostly Beduins, not Palestinians.

There is no evidence that it was rebels that lunched the mortar attacks, and it surely wasn't ISIS (geographically impossible).

You falsely claimed that Israel is assisting ISIS in their fight in the golan against Assad. Only Assad and ISIS are fighting (for now) on the same side on the Golan heights, both against the rebels.
If anything it is Assad who is assisting ISIS in the Golan (of course that's a foolish claim, as much as your one).

>spain
lol why

>none of the "refugee" denying countries are on the list
Really puts my neurons to work.

hehe they forgot we exist

Okay here's my list:
>Mexico

Please daddy, keep bringing your cartels here. We need fresh bodies to salvage.

>No Canada
>No Sweden

Clearly these sand savages need to be taught a lesson. Let's bomb them until they start hating the right people.

Al Andalus. Reconquista. We wuz iberians and shiet.

Put us on the list ISIS, pull a prank here please so we can drive you all into the arms of Poseidon.

And you have a dog in this fight. Israel are always in a state of war, and always will be until the middle east is a big parking lot.

I'm talking about attacks by isis...not 'attacks' by 'isis', like some idiot shooting firecrackers somewhere out of the way. You'll never have a Paris attack, and MUH security is a convenient excuse.

Israel has take zero true damage from isis and nobody is surprised.

only 4th!!!
THE INTERNET WILL HEAR OF THIS!!!

>USA

whoa, really?

where did we go wrong? What can we do to mend the divide?

The reality is fact enough, its only that the jewish media dont report over it

>You'll never have a Paris attack, and MUH security is a convenient excuse.
Is Hezbllah an Israeli organization? Is every Palestinian terror group?

We have been having terrorist attacks here for over half a century, and we've never had a Paris attack.
And we'll never have.

It's telling how you're mocking security measures, intelligence, counter terrorism experience, reaction times and so on. The most significant factors in minimizing terror attacks or preventing them completely.

Take this attack for instance:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Jerusalem_synagogue_attack

Time elapsed from start of attack to armed police officers barging in:
13 minutes.

Bataclan attack, from the start of the shooting till the Special forces barged in?
2 hours 40 minutes.

>MUH security
>MUH response time

Furthermore, an attack such as Paris is impossible here, as we will not allow known (and some of the perpetrators were known) ISIS fighters to freely roam our cities.

>Israel has take zero true damage from isis and nobody is surprised.
Neither does Iran, I guess you're "not surprised" either?

How do you know it's a "fact", that it's the reality?
Most of the media is not Jewish owned, why are they not reporting it either?
How about alternative sources, why doesn't anybody report it?
How could Israel be assisting ISIS for, as you claim, years and not a single shred of evidence of this has ever surfaced anywhere?

God knows there are plenty of forums and alternative news venues, yet still none has any shred of evidence to support this claim.

Yet you are so sure, you don't need evidence.

You are the same kind as the SJW, oblivious to the facts, care none at all about reality.

Dont worry Raul,if those dirty ass moors come again we will fight them together again.

Any evidence is ignored. Articles get posted and you still say no shred of evidence. It's a game of zionist pilpul and misinformation. You brag about military prowess as if jews don't wear diapers in the trenches and American military technology doesn't assist you...and you say jews don't control the media.

OK buddy.

Quit pretending you're open minded. You're apart of the problem.

odd that zero articles got posted in this thread.

All I've seen posted is some blogs, with some mirror SJW rambling, zero evidence.
If you have evidence, post it, stop bullshiting.

>You brag about military prowess as if jews don't wear diapers in the trenches
Falling for your own propaganda are we?

I've posted empirical facts, like response times for instance.
You ignore fact, you ignore reality in favor of empty rhetoric.

> and American military technology doesn't assist you
Whoever said anything like that? Strawman of the week.

>You're apart of the problem.
Of course I am a part of the problem. Anyone who has a fact based realist world view is a part of the problem for the likes of you.

You and SJW are the same, you only care about narrative, and don't give a shit about empirical facts and evidence.

You dislike Israel, so your feelings tells you we must be assisting ISIS. You're a joke.

Well ok i might be wrong, ISIS is undoubtely agianst Israel. But their first goal is to unite umma. And they act according to this goal. So, their first targets are: opposite gropus amongs Sunni and especially Shia. When they are done with goal, they will attack Israel.

I hope there is an understanding that ISIS is the threat to Israel of the same level as Hezbollah or Iran.

(((ISIS))) does not have (((Israel)))

>Also, why Spain?

Who doesn't hate Spain?

Rudest fucking pigs in Europe. Clearly some ISIS members have had their summer holiday's ruined by unruly, loud Spanish kids. I know I have.

>And they act according to this goal. So, their first targets are: opposite gropus amongs Sunni and especially Shia. When they are done with goal, they will attack Israel.
I agree, their priority is not to fight against us but to gain ground among Arabs.

>I hope there is an understanding that ISIS is the threat to Israel of the same level as Hezbollah or Iran.
On the one had, ISIS is no where as powerful as Hezballah or Iran and never will be.
On the other hand, I do believe we can achieve at least a detente with Iran.

While Israel and Syria were technically in a state of war, the Syrian border was our most peaceful one for nearly 40 years (till the start of the civil war). So it is possible.

>if you lie enough people will believe you.
>Literally never happened

Ever heard of the holocaust?

Changing the subject, trying to subvert the discussion, you've learned well from liberals.

Go start a new thread on that if you like.

I dislike Israel because of what they do, and what their people are doing in western countries. Pretty much nobody likes Israel except for other jews and those who are morally rotten, misled, or in debt.

No other Country in the world has to have an online task force to attempt to improve people's perceptions of them. Only Israel.

Keep telling yourself that everyone else who hates the actions of your filthy country is an SJW. That's the same attitude which had your bronze age carny folk booted out of 200 countries before Britain gave you palestine.

Btw the sjw movement is propagated by you people to weaken the west. Pretty much every problem in the world has some jews involved.

And come on. All the foreign aid you get from America that you use to buy it's military assets. It's not a strawman it's the truth.

more like the liberals learned well from you, kike

>I dislike Israel because of what they do, and what their people are doing in western countries.

So you're an Islamist?
Israel supports pretty much every nationalistic movement in the west.
Has spoken out against Germany during the mass migration in 2015.
Supports Trump and his endeavors to deport illegals and has publicly stated so.
Supported the Christians against Muslims in the Bosnian civil war, smuggling and selling them arms.
Supported the Serbs in their conflic in Cosovo.
Supported, traded and armed Rhodesia
The same for South Africa
Supports Burma in their fight against local Muslims.

We're far from perfect and have fucked up on occasion (companies selling US tech to China for example). But we have much better foreign policy overall than nearly every other western country.