To the best of your knowledge, what would happen if Mecca got nuked?

To the best of your knowledge, what would happen if Mecca got nuked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgsJi_mltHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There'd be no such thing as a "moderate Muslim" anymore

Would it provoke a race war, or would it be Jihad vs Crusade?

The anger level of muslim people would go through the roof.
And windows.
And walls.

>star wars: episode 1
>all Muslims would power down

>To the best of your knowledge, what would happen if Mecca got nuked?
We'd probably have to kill every other Muslim on the face of the earth.

Muslims would start spinning in a circle. Unable to connect to the GPS system inside mecca leading them to bombs and large crowds

Ah, what charming gentlemen.

Half the white population would whine and wail alongside the Muslims and offer them a whole state/country in the US or Europe to build a new Mecca.

Europe would burn to the ground, but Soros is still moving the pieces into place.

1.6 billion people chimp out

Quite interesting that you mention it, it is actually going to happen, there is a bible prophecy that specifically outlines Mecca (Mystery Babylon) getting wiped out completely to never be habitated again.

Watch this with an open mind,

youtube.com/watch?v=RgsJi_mltHA

What is their cube even made of?

Would a normal explosive destroy it

remember the suicide bomb runners from seriours sam? now imagine that in real life

I'd like to see that happen. Kek wills it.

I'd giggle

Peace in our time.

You mean that today there is such a thing as a moderate muslim?

Muslims would start spinning around like a broken compass

Underrated

fpbp and after that, it's on. We see who's the last man standing. For my money, fuck that. I don't hate em' like that. Hating is too much hassle and I'm not that uncomfy. There are Muslims around where I live and I might make fun of them in the privacy of my home and maybe I think they are backwards about females, but as long as they keep their shit to themselves (like I do mine), we got no problem. We can get along and do business and interact like grown ups.

I don't ever want to see a Sharia patrol, though, or any of that kind of shit.

Just don't.

Influx of refugees. Refusal to accept Islam would be like accepting blame for the "attack."

They would all come to Europe - all of them.

And they would still be welcomed despite daily terror attacks.

Better to blow up Europe, so these pieces of shit cant take over.

Depends who fired the nuke. If it's any NATO country then yeah, mass chimpout worldwide. If it's China or something, there would be war in that direction but not sure if chimpout international style.

The world would be a better place.
The sound would be deafening though, remember how much they lost their shit over a ew buildings back in 2001?
Bitches are still crying about it to this day.

it's made of granite. So yeah, even conventional explosives would shatter it like glass.

No more oil. Global crisis in short term. Maybe Russia would come out strongest out of it

POOOOOOOOO

Was gonna post this

ww3

A lot of glass could be collected.

>Muslims would go apeshit
>Liberals would defend muslims and blame right-wingers, especially Trump (for whatever reason)
>Riots
>Majority of Muslims would radicalize
>Iran would blame USA or Israel
>ww3
>endofworld

as long as the nuke is halal its all good

you know some cheeky fucker would glue a bit of bacon on there.