I'm trying online dating because I live in a town of less than 2000 people and there's literally no escape...

I'm trying online dating because I live in a town of less than 2000 people and there's literally no escape. The government takes too much money for me to be able to save up to move.

Dilemma. The website doesn't have specific race IDs.
So 90% of the people claim to be Caucasian despite being obviously some kind of Mediterranean or Jew.
However. Some of them are sneaky.

How do you identify non-whites? example. Pic related.
What IS she? I don't want to taint my cock my touching an unsavory Irish cunt or god forbid someone who might have Welsh in them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njjI6Me5o_U&index=2&list=FLvWs7sY93tS3wFWxDbnzQMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a Gypsy nose? I know for a God damn fact it's not of Roman decent. Is she some kind of disgusting snownigger diluted with Laplander blood? What is she?
Things have been going great back and forth but I'm worried she might be the wrong kind of girl for me.

Help me Sup Forums I don't want to make a horrible mistake.

It doesn't matter, no body wants to touch your dick anyway.

>No body
>Burger
>Trying to bring the bantz

you need to take a break from pol mate

When this board's ridiculous ideological ideas actually start affecting your life.. you need a break dude.

Go fuck your own kind stupid nigger.

Everything you've posted reeks of autism.

>I'm sure this guy slays pussy.

Is this bait or are you retarded enough to take this board seriously?

she doesn't look like a natural blonde, so there's that. Anyway, if it' just dating what's the problem?

redflag

kys

She's a pot head if that bothers you.

Oh, look, he's doing it again!

>take this board seriously

I've been fighting the good fight for the future of the white race since the early 90s friendo.

Just because you think it's all memes and shit... the Jews are legitimately trying to destroy the white race.
Riddle me this. If multiculturalism were indeed the great scheme we're being told it is and "accept it or be cast aside"
Why aren't we paying whites to spruce up Africa, why aren't we paying whites to go to China?
Oh? That's right, because they don't want us there.
So "Globalism" is just being implemented in the West.

That is an undeniable fact. My race matters to me and always has.
And I've always hated the Welsh, the Irish, the Polish and the rest of the gypsy filth.

Believe it or not, fag. People were saying this shit long before Sup Forums, hell... the Internet, was invented and we'll be saying it long after Sup Forums closes down.

this is another D&C shill thread, sage if you're going to reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=njjI6Me5o_U&index=2&list=FLvWs7sY93tS3wFWxDbnzQMw

You need this you filthy fucking race traitor.

Get a real job

your mum is black and she eats cherrios for every single meal.

how do you deal bro?

how do you deal?

If my mother were black and had the nerve to mate with a white man I'd lynch her and then remove my genes from the earth.

I have a real job, you're the one talking like a hippie faggot.

>leaf
Opinion discarded

>Be Irish, lose a few Potatoes
>Oh well, I guess that's it
>Starve to death

Why would I want to mate with someone who's ancestors were too stupid to eat anything but potatoes.