Why don't you play a musical instrument Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehardtimes.net/news/trump-books-banjo-kid-deliverance-play-inauguration/
youtube.com/watch?v=_GoLE5khfV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vdZ_b0l_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I play bass guitar, regular guitar, and a little piano but most of the music I've made has been electronic (although most of the time I've spent pointlessly wanking to amuse myself has been with physical instruments). I wanna play some whiter instruments like mandolin and accordion though.

I've been playing guitar for 11 years

I can play the Trumpet with my butt, does that count?

>his parents didnt make him learn at least a stringed instrument and piano before 10

its like you arent even white

You mean chink and before you could even walk

I can play your dads flute

I played the baritone horn in my high school band. Unfortunately qts aren't turned on by that as much as they are with git-tars.

Do it man. I play mandolin ( definitely not the best though) I got a mandolin a couple xmas' ago. I play guitar and bass too. Some rudimentary keys and drums and harmonica. Mandolin is great because it is small and light to carry around and busk. On a nice day over here, I can get 100 bucks busking. Obviously some days are shit too but its fun and you help other people smile and get a few bucks while youre at it. My only regret is being intimidated learning an instrument earlier in life. And yes if your decent and can write songs and make songs up on the spot it can help you get a piece of ass.

I do, I play the banjo.

I play guitar and piano tyvm

>banjo

Paddle faster

thehardtimes.net/news/trump-books-banjo-kid-deliverance-play-inauguration/

My hands were not made for instruments. I would loved to have learnt guitar at a young age if I didn't have the life I did. Maybe one day, for now I have to use them for bad things so good people can sleep at night. I need to get off this board.

>I can play your dads flute
Faggot.

defending your "people" from emus is hardly a bad thing

I play 3

>he plays guitar
meme-tier instrument

I fucking hate buskers

No better than professional beggars tbqh

i play about 4 nigger

The closest city to me is Detroit so busking is probably not a good idea, unless I drive to Ann Arbor. I would think an accordion would be preferable to mandolin to busk with since you can play chords and melody at the same time but maybe people think accordions are more annoying than mandolins.

I play piano, cello and organ - aristocratic god tier

I don't know about the US but in europe the only buskers that play the accordion are gypsys

i love synths. when i have time i will learn.

Why dont you go kill yourself OP?

I've just started guitar lessons

>he doesn't play the skin-whistle

no u

>guitar
Peasants.

has anyone made ok money busking?... I am neet... ok at guitar though. Its the only thing i do really... I live in socal.

Wow, you're so mean? I'm literally crying and shaking. I will probably begin to hyperventilate before passing out and being rushed to hospital in the back of an ambulance to be treated for severe trauma thanks to you. How will I ever get over this shocking, unfair treatment? What have I ever done to you, Wario?

>Whistle
> not flute

Small dick confirmed

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

ive done busking mainly for fun during vacations

its not that bad if you do it on a tourist spot, but even it all depends on how depressed is your locale's econ

Can any Germans or Swedes advise on pic related?

Close, but no cigar. Only ash.

I'm a professional musician.

I used to play the clarinet but ended up using it as a dildo instead.

Classical guitar, 12 string acoustic and a lute

I think id have to go to venice beach or something. I never understood how some just take off and live off their instrument. I hardly leave the house but maybe I could do it if im good enough.

why is it that jids can be god-tier on classical instruments, but when it comes to rock and or roll they suck balls
youtube.com/watch?v=_GoLE5khfV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vdZ_b0l_U

>flute
>not trombone

small girth confirmed

Because you goyim crave for bread and entertainment.

Because music is degenerate

I would love to learn to play the piano, but I don't have one and they are expensive. I live in a small town so there is no place that has one where I can learn. Going to a bigger town isn't an option either

Yeah i play on nerves of others and its music to my ears.

Fuck off, not political.

Thats easy, they sont have souls, which is a necessary part of rocking.

Get a keyboard and begin playing, it's that simple.

keyboard and tutorials?

Practice on a keyboard until you can find a piano. Set it to sound like a piano and wear headphones.

There aren't really any gypsies around here. I'm not even sure what they look like. It's mostly whites arabs and niggers around here. Asians if you're near a college

Because music is Haram